Well, you know, there's a...
别说能从这事里学到教训
Don't say that there's a lesson here.
这个嘛
Well...
确实如此
Well, there is.
我是说
I mean...
呃
Uh...
你总是看到别人身上的好
You always see the best in people.
呃
Um...
从小就是这样
You have since you were a kid, and...
这本来是件很好的事
that can be a wonderful thing.
但不是每个人 都如他们口中所说的那样
But not everybody's who they say they are.
你现在长大了 你会发现
You're older now, and you'll see that...
人们会利用这种信任
people will take advantage of that kind of trust.
我最不愿意看到的就是你因此受伤
I hate to see you get hurt like this.
是啊
Yeah.
你想吃点什么吗 我正要点餐
You want something to eat? I'm ordering food.
不用 我不饿
No, I'm okay.
你能关上我的门吗
Could you shut my door, please?
好的
Yeah.
(我爱姥姥)
事实是真理的基石
Facts are the bedrock of truth,
而在当今这个时代
and in this day and age,
我们不断被虚假信息轰炸
we are constantly bombarded by misinformation.
我们作为记者的职责
It is our job as journalists
就是教导读者明辨真♥相♥与现实
to educate the reader on truth versus reality.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
我是谁
Who am I?
我到底是谁
Who am I anymore?
你是我的妈妈
You're my mother.
你永远都是
And you always will be.
你知道我
You know that I...
我爱你 无论发生什么
love you, no matter what happens.
你要把我送去养老院 对吗
You're putting me in a home, aren't you?
那不是养老院
It's not a home.
那是个我知道你会很安全的地方
It's a place I know you'll be safe.
安全 要防什么
Safe from what?
要防什么 丽莎
Safe from what, Lisa?
我不 我不想吵架
I don't... I don't want to fight.
你不厌倦吵架吗
Aren't you tired of fighting?
我喜欢吵架 我就想吵架
I love fighting. I want to fight.
让我继续吵下去
Let me keep on fighting.
妈妈 让我帮你
Mom, let me help you.
这是好事
This is good.
丽莎 你为什么不再出门了
Why don't you go out anymore, Lisa?
不 结束了
No. That's over.
为什么结束
Why over?
看看你十年前的照片
You look at a picture of yourself taken ten years ago,
你看起来怎么样
and how do you look?
美极了
Amazing.
那拍下那张照片时 你又是怎么想的
And what did you think when that picture was taken?
我觉得自己一团糟
That I... I was just a hot mess.
糟透了
And awful.
你把那么多时间 浪费在觉得自己看起来很糟
You wasted all that time thinking you looked bad
其实你非常美
when you looked gorgeous.
妈妈 你为什么以前不告诉我
Ma, why didn't... why didn't you tell me that before?
我不知道
I don't know.
我应该要的
I should've.
不
No, no, no, no.
然后我们切到成年礼的片段
Then we cut to the bat mitzvah footage.
不管怎样 我们得准备好
Well, either way, we need it
八点要播出 你在说什么
ready to go at 8:00. What are you talking about?
皮特 我回头再打给你
Peter, I'm gonna call you back.
好的 爸爸 怎么回事
Okay. Dad, what's going on?
是的 我想和你谈谈 谈什么
Yeah, I wanted to talk to you. Yeah, about what?
我们依然有一个值得探究的故事
Well, there's still a story here worth exploring.
什么 不 并没有
What? No, no, there's not.
妮娜 其实有的
Actually, Nina, yeah, there is.
爸爸 你到底在说什么
Dad, what the hell are you talking about?
你是认真的吗 你怎么能这么做
Are you serious? How could you do this?
这太让人难堪了
This is so embarrassing.
对我和埃莉诺都是
For me and for Eleanor!
你能冷静吗 听我解释
Would you just calm down? Let me explain...
不 没什么好解释的
No, no, no, no, no. There's nothing to explain.
没什么好解释的
There's nothing to explain,
因为你只关心拿到你的报道
because all you care about is getting your story,
哪怕会毁掉别人的生活
even if it means ruining people's lives.
天啊 你太无情了 你怎么能这样对我
God, you are so heartless. How could you do this to me?
你能不能先听我说一句
Can you just take a second and listen to me, please?
不行 你没资格告诉我该怎么做
No, no! You have no right to tell me what to do.
你没资格对我说教任何事
You have no right to tell me anything.
我一直那么孤独
I've been so alone, so alone,
而你就是不明白
and you just don't seem to get that.
我上这门新闻课的唯一原因
The only reason that I took this journalism class
还做这些事 就是为了让你愿意跟我说话
or did literally any of this is so that you would speak to me!
埃莉诺已经给我留了14条消息 想解释她为什么撒谎
Eleanor has left me 14 messages trying to explain why she lied.
你知道吗 她其实有个挺合理的解释
And you know what? She actually has a pretty good explanation.
是啊 她肯定有
Yeah, I'm sure she does.
爸爸
Dad.
就算她没有
Even if she didn't, even if she didn't,
那也没关系
it wouldn't matter!
因为至少她觉得欠我一个交代
Because at least she felt like she owed me one.
妈妈出事的时候 我独自一人
I was alone when Mom's accident happened.
你在哪儿 你去哪儿了
Where were you? Where have you been?
这几个月你去哪儿了
Where have you been for months?
爸爸 别这样
Dad, don't do this.
等我一下 我的天
Just give me a sec. Oh, my God.
等等 妮娜
Wait. Nina!
你好 我找14N的埃莉诺·摩根斯坦
Hey. I'm here to see Eleanor Morgenstein, 14N.
摩根斯坦太太几天前搬走了
Mrs. Morgenstein moved out a few days ago.
什么 搬去哪儿
What? Where?
抱歉 我不知道 我的天
Uh, sorry. I don't know. Oh, my God.
你要不要给她女儿留个口信
Would you like to leave a message for her daughter?
希望到时您能收看 谢谢大家
We hope you'll join us then. Thanks, everyone.
本节目由
Promotional
消费者电♥信♥公♥司♥赞助播出
consideration provided by Consumer Cellular.
(《危险边缘》)
嘿 埃莉诺
Hey, Eleanor.
老样子吗 还是这次要加点奶油
The usual? Or are we adding whipped cream this time?
你太宠我了
You're spoiling me.
我要双球香草冰淇淋 再加热巧克力酱
I'll have two scoops of vanilla and the hot fudge.
谢谢你 丹特
Thank you, Dante.
您正在收看《波谱新闻纽约一台》
You're watching Spectrum News, New York 1.
(《纽约脉络》)
接下来的一段报道 是关于一场非常特别的成年礼
Coming up, a story about a very special bat mitzvah.
千万不要错过
You won't want to miss this one.
罗杰·戴维斯主持的《纽约脉络》紧接着播出
The Fabric of New York with Roger Davis is coming up next.
埃莉诺 是我 打电♥话♥给我 我需要和你谈谈
Eleanor, it's me. Call me. I need to talk to you.
定稿拿来了吗 嗯 准备好了
Is the final copy in? Yeah, we're good.
好的 很好 谢谢
Okay, great. Thank you.
我们十分钟后回来
And we're back in ten.
(一号♥演播室)
五 四
And five, four,
三 二
three, two...
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
现在是八点整 如果您刚刚开始收看
If you're just joining us at the 8:00 hour,
我是罗杰·戴维斯 欢迎收看《纽约脉络》
I'm Roger Davis, and this is The Fabric of New York.
埃莉诺·摩根斯坦 只是一位普通的94岁老人
Eleanor Morgenstein was your average 94-year-old.
她最近从佛罗里达搬到纽约
Having recently moved to New York City from Florida,
有一个充满爱的家庭 每周都会去犹太会堂
she had a loving family and attended synagogue weekly.
几个月前 摩根斯坦女士
A few months back, Ms. Morgenstein walked into
走进当地犹太社区中心的
a Holocaust survivors support group
大屠♥杀♥幸存者互助小组
电影精选列表