贝茜
Bessie. Bess.
醒醒 我们睡过头了
Wake up. We overslept.
你看起来很累
You look tired.
谢谢
Thanks.
她盯着那个莫伊舍看了很久
She's been looking at this Moishe for a long time.
我注意到了
I noticed.
问题是他不看她
Problem is he doesn't look at her.
就她一个劲儿看着他
She looks at him.
你知道电梯在翻修吗
Did you know that they're renovating the elevator?
你知道我的遭遇吗
You know what happened?
我被困过四次
Four times I got stuck there.
我 为什么是我 哇哦
Me. Why me? Wow.
我当时拼命喊叫
I was yelling.
一直按按钮
I was hitting the button.
"来人啊 来帮帮我"
"Somebody, come help."
没人
No. Nothing.
啥也没有
Nothing, nothing, nothing. Ugh. Oh.
这事儿绝不能再发生了
This is the last time this is happening.
我们去告他们
We're going to sue them.
看他们到时候是什么感受
Let's see how that feels. Oh.
他们可不会高兴
They won't like it,
不过修好后 我们就能坐上又新又好的电梯了
but it'll be a nice, new elevator when it's fixed.
没错
That's true.
没错
That is true.
(莎莉 星期五上午九点)
我跟你说 我前几天见到她了
I tell you, I saw her the other day.
染了金发 丽贝卡
Blonde. Rebecca?
是的
Yeah.
突然间 她变成了一个金发女郎
Suddenly, she became a blondie.
还以为她会找个如意郎君结婚
To think that she's gonna find somebody, she's gonna marry...
爱情啥时候来谁说得准
Well, you can't say when love might happen.
不 这让我心里堵得慌
Oh, no. Gives me heartburn.
你总是这么说
You always say that.
那个犹太洁食餐馆 你喜欢 你喜欢吗
The kosher place is, um... You like... you like that?
喜欢 好的
Oh, yes. Okay.
世界上最好吃的鸡肉
Best chicken in the world. Mm.
好吧
Okay. All right.
我们去休息一会儿 天啊
We'll go rest for a while. Oh, my goodness.
你身体真不错 贝茜
Oh, you're in good shape, Bessie.
你也是
So are you.
我们今晚晚餐吃什么
What are we gonna have for dinner tonight?
鸡肉
Chicken.
(阳光农庄)
打扰一下
Excuse me.
克劳森的洁食腌黄瓜在哪
Where are the Claussen's Kosher?
应该在这里的呀
They're supposed to be right here.
大概卖♥♥光了
I guess we're out.
喂
Hello.
你们 储藏室里会不会还有
Uh, do... do you have in the back maybe?
我们这里还有一堆别的腌黄瓜
Well, we have a bunch of other pickles right here,
说实话 我觉得 所有腌黄瓜都一个味儿
and, honestly, I think all pickles taste the same.
你说什么
Excuse me?
埃莉诺 不是吧
Eleanor. No.
你听见这话了吗 "所有腌黄瓜都一个味儿"
Are you listening to this? "All pickles are the same."
我听到了
I heard.
嘿
Hey...
查理
"Charlie."
好名字
Nice name.
你在这里工作多久了 查理
How long you been working here, Charlie?
我不知道 几个星期吧
I don't know, like... few weeks?
真不错
That's cute.
昨天是送货日
Well, yesterday was delivery day.
你知道我是怎么知道的吗
And you know how I know that?
因为我们每周五都来这里
Because we've been coming here every Friday
整整16年了
for the last 16 years.
你能数到16吗 查理
Can you count to 16, Charlie?
我当然
Well, of course I... Ah!
现在你就这样做
Here's what you're gonna do.
你去储藏室
You're gonna go to the back.
贝茜 给他指指储藏室的位置 免得查理迷路
Bessie, point to the back so Charlie doesn't get lost.
你走到洗发水那儿左转
You're gonna turn left at the shampoo.
沿着过道一直走到底
Go all the way down the aisle.
我知道这很复杂 查理 但注意听我说
Now, I know it's complicated, Charlie, but stay with me,
你会找到 我朋友要的腌黄瓜的 好吗
and you'll find the pickles that my friend needs, okay?
好了 去拿吧
Okay, go fetch.
你看看你
Look at you.
你们俩有笑过吗
Do either of you ever smile?
希♥特♥勒♥把我的笑容带走了 还有我的
Hitler took my smile. Mine, too.
拜托
Oh, please.
你有话要说
Do you have something to say?
埃莉诺 你是布朗克斯人
You're from the Bronx, Eleanor.
对 这就代表 我不能为大屠♥杀♥难过吗
Yeah, does that mean that I can't be sad about the Holocaust?
贝茜 跟伊万说 我可以为大屠♥杀♥难过
Bessie, tell Ivan I can be sad about the Holocaust.
她可以为大屠♥杀♥感到难过
She can be sad about the Holocaust.
但那不一样 你当时不在场
But it's not the same. You weren't there.
你也不在场
Well, neither were you.
我从没说过我在
I never said I was.
贝茜 伊万是在冲我大喊大叫吗
Bessie, is Ivan yelling at me?
贝茜
Bessie? Bessie!
抱歉 斯特恩太太
I'm sorry, Mrs. Stern.
(斯特恩医院 急诊)
查房♥比预期要久一些
Rounds are taking a little longer than expected,
但医生最多一个小时就会到
but the doctor shouldn't be more than an hour.
你什么都不知道吧
You have no idea, have you?
神经科的斯特恩楼
The Stern Wing of Neurology.
贝茜·斯特恩
Bessie Stern.
噢
Oh.
天啊 真对不起
Oh, my God. I am so sorry.
我马上呼叫医生
I'll page the doctor immediately.
没关系 谢谢 她脑震荡了
That's okay. Thank you. Uh, she's concussed.
别听她的 那太好了
Don't listen to her. That'll be great.
再来点冰棒 红色的 每人两个
And some ice pops. Red ones, two each.
拜托 这个姓氏很常见
Come on. It's a common last name.
她怎么会知道
How's she gonna know?
你别再这样了 小埃
You have to stop doing that, El.
你本来就够有趣了
You're interesting enough.
没必要撒谎说自己是谁
You don't have to lie about who you are.
这不算真正的谎言
It's not a real lie.
我又没伤害到谁
I mean, I'm not hurting anyone.
再说了 我是就你的身份撒谎了
Besides, I'm lying about who you are.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我也已经够有趣的了
Well, I'm interesting enough, too.
我的天 贝茜
My God, Bessie.
罗杰回来了
Roger's back.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我是罗杰·戴维斯
I'm Roger Davis,
欢迎收看《纽约脉络》
and this is The Fabric of New York.
在这个温馨的和解故事中
In a heartwarming tale of reconciliation...
为什么他看起来不难过
Why, he doesn't seem sad?
你知道吗 他很难过 他只是很勇敢
You know what? He is sad. He's just brave.
啊
Ah.
又帅气
Oh, and handsome. Oy, oy, oy.
有点憔悴
A little gaunt.
还记得哈里去世后 你瘦了多少吗
Mm. Remember how much weight you lost after Harry died?
我最美的一段时间
Best I ever looked.
噢
Oh.
他的妻子是犹太人 你知道吗
His wife was Jewish, you know?
我听说了 是你告诉我的
I heard. From you.
不过 她的遭遇真是太不幸了
Terrible about what happened to her, though.
我们所有人都会经历
Happens to all of us.
不是每个人都能活一百岁
Not everyone gets to be a hundred.
别说了
电影精选列表