布罗?
Butter?
布罗在哪里?
Where is Burro?
布罗!
Butter!
玛格丽特!
Margret!
你看见他了吗?你看见布罗了吗?
Have you seen him? Have you seen Burro?
你看见他了吗?
Do you have?
没有...什么?
No... what?
有人把他带走了
Someone took him.
是谁干的 我要亲手杀了他!
Whoever did it, I will kill with my own hands!
哈里 帮帮她!
Harry, help her!
有人杀了他 他死了-里特!
Someone killed him. He's dead. - Knight!
我知道他死了-她摔倒了
I know he's dead. -She fell.
天哪
Oh my God.
多丽特!
Look!
好了
So.
是我♥干♥的
It was me.
白♥痴♥!-当时天黑
Idiot! -It was dark.
我没有...-够了!
I didn't see... -Stop!
你说得对
You were right.
是时候做出选择了
It's time to decide.
埃洛伊丝
Eloise.
多丽特崩溃了 海因茨带她回家了
Dore is devastated, Heinz took her home.
里特怀疑海因茨? 他们快要掐死对方了
Ritter suspects Heinz? - They'll soon strangle each other.
你成功了!
You did it!
我不知道你是怎么做到的 但你成功了
I don't know how, but you did it.
你成功了!
You did it!
哦 你成功了
Oh, you did it.
求求你们 别伤害我 别伤害我!
Please, please, don't hurt me, don't hurt me!
是她让我这么做的
She made me do it.
她告诉我我可以回家
She said I could go home.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
求你们了 我只想回家!
Please, I just want to go home!
我们得加固屋顶以防雨季
We need to reinforce the roof for the rainy season.
去山谷里收集草
Go to the valley and collect grass.
现在?
Not?
对 你们两个都去
Yes, both of them.
这将是罗尔夫的第一次大冒险来吧 小家伙!
It will be Rolf's first big adventure. Come on, Lump!
来!
Come on!
我们按计划谈 好吗?-我们会谈的
We'll talk like we said, okay? -We'll talk.
男爵夫人!
Baronessan!
说句话!
One word!
请稍后再来!
Come back later!
这事不能拖
It can't wait.
立刻!
Now immediately!
男爵夫人?
Baronessan?
天啊!
Oh my God!
多么解脱啊!
What a liberation!
几个月来我一直想摆脱他
For months I've been trying to get away from him.
他很暴♥力♥
He was violent.
他很爱操纵人 很有控制欲
Manipulative, controlling.
他就是我在巴黎逃离的一切
He was everything I was running away from in Paris.
先生们 我想给你们一个提议
Gentlemen, I would like to make you an offer.
我想给你们...
I want to offer you...
...天堂庄园平等的股份
an equal share in Hacienda Paradiso.
每人四分之一
A quarter each.
你们都已经证明了自己的价值和才能
You have all proven your worth and your skill more than enough,
以及生存的能力
and also your ability to survive.
让我们把它正式化我去拿支笔
Let's make it official. I'll get a pen.
我不会告诉多丽
I won't say anything to Dore about this.
你们也不要告诉玛格丽特
And not to you either, Margret.
我们总得说点什么
We have to say something anyway.
他们走了!
They are gone!
他们走了!
They are gone!
他们走了-谁走了?
They're gone. -Who's gone?
埃洛伊丝昨天说 她和菲利普森要坐船离开
Eloise said yesterday that she and Philippson are taking a ship.
我当然不相信 但我醒来时他们已经不见了
I didn't believe it, but when I woke up they were gone.
是谁给我写的这封信?
Who wrote this letter to me?
是你吗?
Of?
这是罗伯特的笔迹
It's Robert's handwriting.
男爵夫人离开岛了?
The Baroness has left the island?
是的 坐船走的
Yes, by boat.
我没看见任何船-我也没看见
I didn't see any boat. -Neither did I.
我也没看见
Not me either.
好吧 她走了
Well, she's gone.
我要卖♥♥掉她的东西
I'm selling her things.
她连衣服都没带-她带走了珠宝
She left without her clothes. - She took her jewelry with her.
她那么珍惜自己的东西 带走的却很少
She who valued her possessions so much, took very little with her.
我要带走食物 买♥♥下餐具
I bring my food and buy the cutlery,
两条地毯和餐桌
two rugs and the dining table.
100苏克雷
100 sugars.
500
500.
125
125.
400
400.
150
150.
300
300.
200
200.
你们想让我走这是有代价的
You want me to go. It costs money.
250 最后出价-我给你225
250, last bid. -I'll give you 225.
你在这里搞什么鬼?别戏弄我!
What are you doing? Do you think I'm stupid?
他会陷害你的
He will deceive you.
谁?
He comes?
里特医生
Dr Ritter.
陷害什么?
With what?
谋杀
Murder.
我们还不知道他们是否已经死了
We don't even know if they're dead.
从头说起?
Start over?
我听到了一声枪响
I heard a shot.
昨天
Yesterday.
睡觉前我检查了你的枪
Before I went to bed, I checked your rifle.
还是上膛的
It was still loaded.
我查看了弹♥药♥ 都在
I checked the ammunition, everything was still there.
所以不是你开的枪
So you didn't shoot.
谁还有枪?鲁迪·洛伦茨?不是
Who else has a rifle? Rudy Lorenz? No.
里特医生?
Dr Ritter?
我不想和她对质是菲利普森
I didn't want to confront her. It was Philippson.
里特医生...-住口
Dr. Ritter... -Stop.
他会写信给总督总督会来的 那怎么办?
He's going to write to the governor. And he's coming here. What happens then?
你必须离开我
You have to leave me.
去哪里?
And where then?
我们在这个岛上建立了一切
We have built everything here on the island.
尽管他们想尽办法要毁掉我们
Although they did everything they could to ruin it for us.
但他们没有成功
They didn't succeed.
他们也不会成功
And they won't.
因为我们是一家人
Because we are a family.
我的信已经寄出去了
My letter is in the box.
很快就会有船来 一切就会结束
Soon a ship will arrive and then it will all be over.
我要离开你
I'm leaving you.
我不是在开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
我知道你没有幽默感
I know, you have no sense of humor.
所以这很有趣
That's why it's so fun.
我们来这里是为了完成伟大的事业
We came here to accomplish something big.
但你却把时间浪费 在如何算计你的邻居上
But you waste your days trying to outsmart the neighbors.
他们毁了我的生活
They ruined my life.
不 弗里德里希
No, Frederick.
是你毁了自己的生活
You ruined your own life.
你背叛了我们的理想
You betrayed the cause.
疼吗?
Does it hurt?
啊 别碰!-牙疼 是吗?
Oh, don't touch! -Toothache, huh?
别碰! 我们来这里就是要面对痛苦
Don't touch! - We were going to face the pain here.
从现在起我们要解决问题
Now we solve the problems.