伊 甸
(又名:伊甸园)
bye
(邮箱)
"POSTAL PACK"
生命的真正意义是什么?
What is the meaning of life, really?
痛苦
Pain.
在痛苦中我们找到真理
In pain we find the truth.
而在真理中...
And in truth...
...获得救赎
salvation.
亲爱的妈妈 当你收到这封信时 我们已经变卖♥♥了所有家当...
Dear mother, if this letter reaches you, we have sold everything we own...
买♥♥了去加拉帕戈斯群岛的船票
and bought tickets to the Galapagos Islands.
哈利! 小哈利的健康状况持续恶化
Harry! -Harry's health remains weak
但是医生建议的疗养院治疗 我们负担不起
but we cannot afford the sanatorium stay that has been recommended.
而海因茨被弗里德里希·里特 寻找更好生活的理想所打动
And Heinz is inspired by Friederich Ritter's search for a better life.
这就是弗洛雷阿纳岛?
Is this Floreana?
你期待什么?
What did you expect?
天堂吗?
Heaven?
我没有告别就离开了 很遗憾
I left without saying goodbye. Unfortunately.
我实在无法再忍♥受你对我
But another sermon about my marriage to
嫁给一个被战争摧毁的男人的责备
I couldn't stand a man broken by the war.
终于!
Finally!
我只是在践行你教给我的 支持自己的丈夫
I'm just doing what you taught me: supporting my husband.
确实 这不是我想像中的生活
It's true. I didn't imagine life like this.
但我也从未想过 要在房♥租和食物之间做选择
But I also didn't expect to have to choose between rent and food.
不会再这样了
No longer.
记住 哈利
And remember, Harry:
里特医生没有牙齿 所以不要盯着看!-好的
Dr. Ritter has no teeth, so don't stare at him!
我们换衣服吧
We're changing.
No.
根据报告 要往上走45分钟
According to the report, it is a 45-minute hike uphill.
你一定觉得我疯了 也许我真的疯了
You must think I'm crazy, and maybe I am.
或许是这个世界疯了 逃离才是明智之举
Or the world has gone crazy and escape is the only sane thing to do.
时间会证明一切
Time will tell.
永远爱你的 玛格丽特
Always yours, Margret.
他们在祈祷 我们该走了 胡说 他们是无神论者
They're praying. We should go. - Ugh, they're atheists.
对不起...
Excuse...
现在笑一笑!哈利 你也是
Smile now! Harry, you too.
抱歉我是海因茨·维特默
Excuse me. My name is Heinz Wittmer.
这是我的妻子玛格丽特和儿子哈利
This is my wife Margret and my son Harry.
你一定是里特医生
You must be Dr. Ritter.
这位是你的妻子多莱·施特劳赫吗?-不是
And are you his wife Dore Strauch? - No.
你不是多丽吗? -我是多丽 但不是他的妻子
Aren't you Dore? - I am, but not his wife.
婚姻会让人生病
Marriage makes you sick.
是什么带你们来到弗洛雷阿纳? -当然是你!
What brought you to Floreana? - You, of course!
你激励我们重新开始
You inspired us to make a fresh start.
包括这身狩猎装扮和捕蝶网?
Even with these safari clothes and butterfly nets?
抱歉 但报纸上是这么说的
Sorry, but that's what it said in the newspapers.
什么报纸?-他们发表了你的信件
Which newspapers? - They publish your letters.
你轰动德国已经整整一年了
You're a sensation in Germany. For a year now.
信中说过我想一个人待在这里吗?
Did the letters say that I wanted to be alone here?
画得我像个驼背
I look like a hunchback.
还有更多吗?-哦是的 很多
Are there more like that? -Oh yes, many.
这里...
Here...
来!
Come on!
我带你参观我的花♥园♥
I'll show you my garden.
谢谢
Tack.
作为严格的素食主义者 这里是我们的食物来源
As strict vegetarians, this is our only source of food.
铁丝网可以挡住野猪
The net keeps the pigs out.
这里有野猪?-有野猪、牛、狗
Are there pigs here? - Wild pigs, cows, dogs.
这里有很多灾害
There are many torments.
很多灾害
Many torments.
童养媳 对吗?-什么?
A child bride, right? - What did you say?
哦 我看到你 看到你的儿子 然后算了算
I see you, I see your son and I count.
哈利不是我的儿子 他母亲已经去世了 我是海因茨的第二任妻子
Harry is not my son. His mother is dead. I am Heinz's second wife.
你要去打个招呼吗?
Do you want to say hello to him?
天哪 这些都太平庸了!
Oh my god, are they all so flat!
虽然有些耸人听闻 但确实捕捉到了你在这里生活的魅力
Sensationalistic, but they still capture your magic here.
我们在这里的生活一点也不魅力 你知道这花了我多长时间吗?
There's nothing magical about our life here. Do you know how long this took?
建一个花♥园♥?十二个月
To make a garden? Twelve months.
还有用水问题-问题?
And then the water problem. - Problem?
这里没有水
There is nothing.
没有湖泊 没有河流 什么都没有
No lakes, no rivers, nothing.
只有两个小泉眼 收集雨水
Just two small springs that collect rainwater.
别被我们的成功蒙蔽了眼睛!
Don't be fooled by our success!
没有别人能在这里生存 因为这里的生活残酷、令人沮丧
No one else can survive here, life here is cruel, frustrating.
失败是不可避免的
Failure is inevitable.
你带食物来了吗?
Have you brought food?
别惊动它 那是巨人蜈蚣
No, don't scare it away, that's a goliath.
它的毒针能致命这里的一切都能致命
Its sting can kill you. Everything here can kill you.
我们不是来这里度假的
We are not here for fun.
那么请问 你们来这里是为了什么?
And what are you doing here, really?
我儿子得了肺结核
My son had tuberculosis.
他本该去疗养院 但即使我是政♥府♥职员也付不起治疗费
He was going to a sanatorium, but even I, as a civil servant, couldn't afford it.
弗里德里希讨厌我对它如此关注 -为什么?
Friederich hates that I care so much about him.Why?
他说爱一只动物不过是 对永恒关爱的无谓渴望
He says that loving an animal is just a pointless need for constant affirmation.
布罗
Butter.
德国现在情况有多糟?-糟糕透了
How bad is Germany? - Horrible.
不 这是不可避免的-嗯 我不知道
No, inevitable. - Well, I don't know.
每个人都愿意为自♥由♥而战 然后我们就变得懒惰
Everyone is happy to fight for freedom. Then we become lazy.
民♥主♥导致法♥西♥斯♥ 导致战争民♥主♥...法♥西♥斯♥...战争
Democracy leads to fascism, leads to war. Democracy... fascism... war.
请重复一遍
Repeat.
还有我们的鸡
And our chickens.
施特劳赫女士的多发性硬化症痊愈了吗? 会痊愈的
And Mrs. Strauch is cured of multiple sclerosis? She will be.
太神奇了!我能问问是怎么做到的吗?
Fantastic! May I ask how?
等我完成手稿后
You and the rest of the world will know,
你和全世界都会知道的
as soon as I finish writing my manuscript.
多莱!
Look!
把你的驴借给维特默一家!
Lend your donkey to the Wittmers!
到了
Then we were here.
你们可以睡在洞穴里是海盗留下的
You can sleep in the caves. They are from pirates.
这里还算安全 至于水…
You're pretty dry there. And water...
水源在那边
The source is there.
驴子今晚必须送回去 否则多丽会要你的命
The donkey must return tonight or Dore will cut the process short with you.
这就是我们的水源?
That's our water source?
我不喜欢她
I don't like them.
一个普通主妇 一个天真的文员和他们的儿子...天啊
An ordinary housewife, a naive bureaucrat and their son... oh my god.
他们会需要很多帮助
They will need an enormous amount of help.
我们来这里是为了追求孤独 现在却来了这一家人!
We are here for the loneliness, and now this family!
这对等待你作品的人类来说太不公平了
It is not fair to humanity that awaits your work.
尼采对此怎么说?
What does Nietzsche say about it?
这是一团混乱...-"我建议你爱你的邻居吗?"
This is chaos in..."Do you think I advise you to love your neighbor?"
不 完全不是-不是 "要远离你的邻居 "
No, really not. - No. "Flee your neighbor."
我把他们安置在洞穴里了-哦天啊...
I've arranged a place in the caves for them.Oh, my God...
在那上面种地是不可能的 是啊 你太聪明了
Impossible to grow crops up there. - Yes. You're a genius.
雨季结束前他们就会离开
They have left before the rainy season is over.
我讨厌这个地方!
I hate this place!
呼吸!
Breathe!
呼吸
Breathe.
坚持住!
Come on!
还是那个梦?
Same dream?
海因茨 我已经超期了
Heinz, I'm out of time.
已经超过三个周期了
Already well over three cycles.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
恭喜你 亲爱的
Congratulations, darling.
滚出去!走开!
Get out of here! Away!
出去!
Out!
一切都会好的
Everything will be fine.
长♥期♥以来我们一直自欺欺人
For a long time we talked
认为更好的世界 只存在于我们理解之外
that a better world existed just beyond our comprehension.
基♥督♥徒称之为天堂 印度教♥徒♥称之为涅盘 穆♥斯♥林♥称之为乐园
Christians call it heaven, Hindus call it nirvana, Muslims call it paradise.
我称之为谎言
I call that a lie.
上帝已死
God is dead.