我能为你做什么 维特默先生?
How can I help you, Mr. Wittmer?
别挑拨我和邻居的关系
Don't play my neighbor against me.
你擅自打开里特医生的信 让他以为是我♥干♥的 为什么?
You're stealing Dr. Ritter's letter so he thinks it's my fault. Why?
你觉得 为什么里特医生 要给我指路去你的水源 而不是他自己的呢?
Why do you think Dr. Ritter showed me your source instead of giving me his?
是的 他也想挑拨我们的关系 想把我们赶出这个岛
Yes, he wants to play you off against me too and get rid of us from the island.
相信我 一年之内 我们中会有一个人离开
Believe me, in a year one of us will be gone.
我希望不是你
I hope it's not you.
海因茨
Heinz.
我给你看点东西
I'm going to show you something.
我宏伟的计划在厄瓜多尔成了头条新闻
My grand plans have made headlines in Ecuador.
你要在这里建酒店?
Are you going to build a hotel here?
不是普通的酒店 是世界上最独特的度假胜地!
Not just any hotel. The most exclusive resort in the world!
只接待百万富翁
Only for millionaires.
在这里?-我要叫它天堂庄园
Here? -I'll call it Hacienda Paradiso.
我们现在就站在蜜月套房♥的位置
We are currently in the Honeymoon suite.
在这里?-对 就在这里!
Here? -Yes, here!
为什么你一直问同样的问题?
Why do you ask the same thing over and over again?
我已经受够了那些质疑我目标的男人
My patience with men who question my goals is over.
早安 医生!
Good morning, doctor!
猪-你说什么?
Pig. -What did you say?
我说"早安 医生"还有"猪"
I said, "Good morning, doctor" and "pig."
你怎么敢!再说一遍!当着我的面说!
How dare you! Say it again! Say it to my face.
当着我的面说!来啊!说啊!
Tell me straight! Come on! Say it!
我就在这里 现在说!-猪 猪 猪...
Here I am. Say it now! -Pig, pig, pig...
猪天哪 多丽 是头猪!
Pig. Damn it, Dore, a pig!
不要!出去...!-别伤害它!
No! Out...! -Don't hurt him!
蔬菜
The vegetables.
出去...!
Out...!
玛格丽特!
Margret!
放下那根管子!
Pipe aside!
管子!
The pipe!
让开!
Move!
滚出去 该死的猪!快滚!
Get out, you damn pig! Get out!
我们有牛奶了
We have milk.
该死
Fucking too.
你们想像一下 里特医生没有枪
Imagine, Dr. Ritter doesn't have a gun.
快跑!
Spring!
海因茨!
Heinz!
怎么了?
What?
你看...
Look...
我们的第一批蔬菜
Our first vegetable.
惊喜!
Surprise!
现在我们是真正的邻居了!
Now we are real neighbors!
让我来做这个
Let me take that.
这上面凉快多了 鲁迪 放在这里 靠近水源
Much cooler up here. - Here by the water, Rudy.
你丈夫不用担心 这只是暂时的 等我的庄园建好就搬走
Your husband doesn't need to worry, it's only until my hacienda is finished.
我的工程师鲁迪正全力寻找水源
My engineer Rudy is doing everything he can to find a source.
而我快失去耐心了 对吧 鲁迪?-是的
And I'm starting to lose patience. Aren't you, Rudy? Yes.
你为何嫁给他?
Why did you marry him?
你这么年轻又...
You are so young and...
...天真无邪
innocent.
他就像...
He is...
...煮熟的萝卜
like a boiled turnip.
嫁给老男人只有两个原因
There are only two reasons to marry an older man.
要么他有钱...要么你懂的
He's either rich or... you know,
器大活好
well-equipped.
那就是器大活好干得漂亮!
So well equipped. Well done!
我可没讲-你不必...
I didn't say that. -You don't have to...
这太不得体了!
That is completely inappropriate!
咱们女人说私房♥话 你知道罗伯特他...
Between us women, do you know what Robert...?
他向我求过婚!
He proposed to me!
哦 可怜的人儿
Oh, poor you.
别同情我 我需要安宁我怀孕了
No sympathy, I need peace. I'm pregnant.
你要生孩子?在这里?
Are you going to have children? Here?
对
Yes.
这意味着我需要安静
That means I need to rest.
还有宁静
And silence.
以及陪伴
And community.
你真幸运 热情好客 正是我们的专长 包在我身上!
Lucky for you, hospitality is our specialty. I promise!
我们要有宝宝了!
We're going to have children!
恭喜!
Congratulations!
我们要有宝宝了! 我最爱宝宝了!
We're going to have kids! -I love babies!
别再这样!-哦不!-过来!
Don't do that again! -Oh no! -Come here!
哈仙达 全球最棒的酒店! 敬弗洛雷纳岛的女王!
The Hacienda, the best hotel in the world! - Cheers to the Queen of Floreana!
你们藏哪儿去了?-它又在爬了!
Where have you hidden it? - She's crawling again!
多蕾!
Look!
野猪又来了!
The boar was here again!
在废墟上重建家园难免遭遇挫折
When you build a society on the rubble of its downfall, there will be setbacks.
别放弃!
Don't give up!
绝望之人最为可悲
Because a desperate man is a pitiful man.
绝望者丧失推断能力丧失思考能力
A desperate man cannot draw conclusions. Cannot think.
丧失...
Can't...
该死
Fan.
天杀的他们居然办到了
Damn it, they've made it.
日安 维特默夫妇
Good day, Wittmer.
干得好!
Well done!
真是惊喜啊!
What a pleasant surprise!
抱歉肯定吓到你们了
Sorry, that must have bothered you.
牛头能给我吗?
Can I take the cow's head?
我用这些小鸡和你交换
I'll trade you for these chickens.
怎么样?
Now?
医生?
The doctor?
无意打扰 能否赏脸为我接生?
I don't want to be a bother, but will you do me the honor of redeeming you?
恐怕不行 -求你了
I'm afraid that's not possible. -Please.
不 我拒绝 -你在犹豫什么呢?请再考虑考虑吧......
No. So what? -What if...
生命的意义是什么?-你说什么?
What is the meaning of life? -Excuse me?
你要生孩子 这必有缘由-是的
You're going to have a baby. There's a reason for that.
Yes.
因为我们想要-为什么?
Because we want to. -Why?
因为家庭就是我们的全部
Because family is everything to us.
为什么?
Why?
本就如此-你说啊
Because that's how it is. -Say.
不 因为世人如此认为-哦 世人啊
No, because the world says so. - Yes, the world.
仍是随波逐流之辈
Still one of the pack.
一只未察觉这世界...
A sheep who doesn't understand that the world...
及其普世价值皆是狗屎堆的绵羊
and its universal values are a pile of shit.
我早已脱离那世界也不再是医生
I am no longer part of that world and no longer a doctor either.
拿去吧
Take him.
婴儿每天都在降生
Children are born every day.
你顺利生产的概率是五分之三
There is a three out of five chance that it will go well.
我们不吃素了?
Aren't we vegetarians anymore?
素食者需要种菜吃多蕾
A vegetarian, Dore, needs vegetables to eat, and they must be grown.
你太理想主义了 我们有树上的蛋和水果
You're too artistic. - We have eggs and fruit from the trees.
而你太"生命意志"了-少跟我扯叔本华
And you have too much will to live. - Don't talk Schopenhauer to me.
生命意志!
Will to live!
对 我要活下去!-不 这是...
Yes, I want to live! -No, it's...
我要吃东西!-不 这是...
I want to eat! -No, it's...
你真该看看他们的菜园
You should have seen her garden.
难以置信的成就不过也不奇怪...
It's incredible what they've achieved. But it's clear...
玛格丽特身体强健
Margaret is healthy.
我为我们拚死拚活
I'm working hard for us.
不 是为根拐杖-是啊
No, for a cane. A crutch. -Yes.
你该冥想多发性硬化不会自愈
You should meditate. Multiple sclerosis doesn't go away on its own.
你专心写手稿吧世界也不会自愈
You should focus on your manuscript. The world won't end on its own.
还是说你忘了我们为何来此?
Or have you forgotten why we are here?
哦罗伯特...
Oh Robert...
哈里 去捡柴火?-已经捡了
Harry, will you get us some firewood? - We already did.
别顶嘴
Don't bother.
照你母亲说的做
Do as your mother says.
好吧
Okay.
遵命!