这真是胡说八道彻头彻尾的胡说 这里的一切
It's actually nonsense. Complete nonsense. All of it here.
这些食物 这家酒店 一切我走了
This food, this hotel, everything. I'm leaving.
哦 多蕾!请坐……! 伪君子
Oh Dore! Sit down...! -Hypocrite.
马奎斯!趴下!
Marquis! Barrel!
你在做什么?这是干什么?!
What are you doing? What are you doing?!
住手!安静点!——我训练过它的
Stop! Be quiet! -I've trained him.
来!
Come on!
真乖
Good.
狗就像男人首先你必须伤害它们
Dogs are like men. First you have to hurt them,
然后照顾它们
then keep them healthy.
就这样!
Then it's done!
它们会永远爱你
They love you forever.
从我的岛上滚开!
Leave my island!
如果你们不自愿离开
If you don't go voluntarily,
我会亲自把你们捆起来然后赶走!
Then I will put you in chains and send you away myself!
闭嘴!男爵夫人!
Shut up! -Baroness!
即使束缚再诱人
No matter how tempting the chains are,
我还是必须告诉你 这座岛不是你的
I must still inform you that the island does not belong to you,
是我的
It belongs to me.
谁说的?加拉帕戈斯群岛的总督
Says who? -The governor of Galapagos.
真是个迷人的人
A charming man.
假的 念出来!
False. -Read it out loud!
不
The best.
“兹授予埃洛伊斯·韦尔博恩·德·瓦格纳 布斯凯男爵夫人……
"I hereby give Baroness Eloise Wehrborn de Wagner-Bousquet...
1000公顷……假的
1000 hectares... -False.
……在弗洛雷纳岛上建造天堂庄园 地点自选 ”
To build Hacienda Paradiso on any land on Floreana."
不可能
Impossible.
他只批准了我16公顷 因为你没有远见
I only got 16 hectares approved. - Because you lack vision.
你所看到的一切 从海滩到这里 直到你那小小的产业 都是我的
Everything you see, from the beach up to your little patch, belongs to me.
我们走
We're leaving.
你想说什么?
Do you want to say something?
谢谢你的美餐
Thanks for the food.
我需要一把枪
I need a rifle.
我给你4.5公斤米
I'll give you 4.5 kilos of rice.
你不会打猎
You don't hunt.
九公斤
Nio kilo.
你嫁给我只是因为这个 是真的吗?
Is it true that you only married me for that reason?
你让她冲昏了头脑 回答我
You're letting her influence you. - Answer me.
你为什么要这样做? 因为这很重要
Why are you doing this? - Because it matters.
我当时23岁 海因茨
I was 23, Heinz.
我还住在家里
I lived at home.
和……
With...
一个已经订婚的妹妹
a younger sister who was already engaged.
一个不断提醒我我……的母亲
A mother who constantly reminded me that I...
……我太古怪了
was too odd,
太害羞 太胆小了 不适合当妻子
too shy, too afraid to ever become a wife.
我以前从未被亲吻过
I had never been kissed before.
所以 是的 我嫁给你 是因为你向我求婚了
So yes, I married you because you proposed.
这个魔鬼
That devil.
弗里德里希……
Frederick...
不要用枪
Don't use the rifle.
这不是……
It is not...
不要逃避痛苦
Don't run away from the pain.
拥抱它
Hug him.
痛苦赋予我们目标
Pain gives us meaning.
痛苦赋予我们意义
Pain gives us meaning.
痛苦告诉我们 我们活着
Pain shows us that we are alive.
不要被我们当中所谓的虔诚之人诱惑
Don't be tempted by the so-called pious among us.
他们是虚假的偶像 他们想用他们的道德来控制我们
They are false idols who want to control us with their morality.
他们不能得逞
We must not let them succeed.
也不要被纵酒狂欢的人群所迷惑
Don't be seduced by the Bacchanalian hordes either.
他们唯一的生活目标 是分散我们的注意力
Whose only goal in life is to distract us.
把我们变回没有思想的动物
To turn us into mindless animals again.
不!
No!
用堕落来摧毁我们 因此我们必须先摧毁他们
To destroy us with decay, and therefore we must destroy them first.
因为我们的目标更高尚
For our goal is nobler.
不
The best.
因为我们的目标是自我超越 不 那是尼采
Our goal is self-overcoming. No, that's Nietzsche.
我们的目标是推♥翻♥这个体制
Our goal is to overthrow the system.
受苦是我们的目的
Suffering is our purpose.
该死 太普通 太学究气了
Damn too, too banal, too petty.
我们的目标是……
Our goal is...
我们的目标是……
Our goal is...
我们的目标是……
Our goal is...
只找到这个
That was the only thing I found.
对不起
Sorry.
我不想打扰你……
I don't want to bother you...
你能施舍一口吃的吗? 我已经几天没吃东西了 求你了!
Can you spare a bite? I haven't eaten in days. Please!
她的一切都来自电影
She has taken everything from movies.
男爵夫人的头衔 她的欧洲口音 她的做作 她的故事 一切都是假的
The title Baroness, the continental accent, the mannerisms, the stories, everything is fake.
她告诉我 她的母亲是个妓♥女♥ 在她七岁时抛弃了她
She said her mother was a whore who abandoned her when she was seven.
是谎言
It was a lie.
她的父母把她赶了出去 因为她像个黑洞
Her parents threw her out because she's like a black hole.
她冲向欧洲 用她的美貌来讨好别人
She traveled through Europe, meandering with her beauty,
只是为了留下焦土
but left only devastation behind.
最后 她只剩下了巴黎
In the end, only Paris remained.
被迫在综艺节目中当廉价的扇舞♥女♥郎
Forced to work as a cheap feather dancer on variety shows.
那时她出现在了我的生活中
And then she appeared in my life.
菲利普斯是怎么回事? 他在我的店里工作
How does Philipson fit in? - He worked in my store.
在她花光了我的钱之后
When she ran out of my money,
她读到了里特医生说这是我们的命运
she read about Dr. Ritter. This was our destiny.
你相信她?——是的
And you believed her? -Yes.
我知道
I know.
我知道这听起来很荒谬
I know it sounds stupid.
但是如果...
But if...
...埃洛伊斯爱你
Eloise loves you,
那感觉就会令人陶醉
then it's intoxicating.
你的生活突然...
Your life suddenly gets...
...有了神圣的使命
a divine meaning.
我的香烟到底在哪?-几周前就没了
Where the hell are my cigarettes? - Quitted weeks ago.
我一直在收集你的烟头-你在上面做什么?
I've saved your cigarette butts. - What were you doing up there?
你说了什么?编了什么谎?-你还好意思说
What did you tell me? What lies did you tell?
你乞求食物 然后得到了!
You begged, you got food!
他们想离间我们-我不在乎 我饿了
They want a split between us. - I don't care, I'm hungry.
我控制不了下雨 我不是神!
I can't control the rain, I'm not a god!
这就是问题所在 你什么都不是
That's just it, you are nothing.
神机妙算
Deus ex machina.
先生们
Gentlemen,
欢迎来到伊甸园!
Welcome to Eden!
天啊
Oh my God.
把这里收拾干净!-好的
Clean everything up! -Yes.
我们一直在等这个-是的 当然
This is what we've been waiting for. - Yes, of course.
鲁迪!
Rudy!
帮我们收拾!
Help us clean up!
为什么?-因为有客人要来
Why? -Because we have visitors.
这可能是你离开这里唯一的机会
Maybe your only ticket out of here.
很高兴再次见到你 里特医生 距离我上次探险已经两年了!
Nice to see you again, Dr. Ritter! Two years since my last expedition!
都拍好了吗?
Everything recorded?
是的 先生-很好
Yes, sir. -Good.
那我们现在就拿一个邮件桶 然后上弗里多去
Then we take one of the mail barrels and go up to Friedo.
我读到这里遭遇严重干旱 所以带来了水、谷物、油
I heard about the severe drought and have brought water, grain, oils,
种子和罐头肉...
seeds and canned meat...
艾伦·汉考克
Allan Hancock.
很高兴见到你
Nice.
对于这么大游艇的主人来说 名字倒是挺短的
Such a short name for someone with such a big yacht.
嗯 我想这就是我们美国人的方式
Well, that's how we do it in America.
我明白了
I see.
那么艾伦·汉考克 你在美国具体做什么?
And what are you doing in America, Allan Hancock?
嗯 我算是个多面手 我的真正热情在于探索
Well, I'm a jack of all trades. My real passion is exploring.
我也涉足石油业、土地开♥发♥和电影导演
But I'm also an oilman, land developer, and film director.