- Fine, but what can I do? - You turn up here...
- 你不明白 - 我需要你帮助
- You don't understand. - I need your help.
他也需要我们帮助
And he needs your help too.
你能打开房♥间吗
Couldn't you open the door?
只是看一下
Just to see.
不行,先生,我不能就这样打开房♥间
No, sir, I can't just open doors like that.
这是不允许的
It's not allowed.
不允许?叫人来清理房♥间啊
Not allowed? Someone cleans the rooms!
那些房♥间是不清理的
Not those rooms.
那些房♥间是归社会服务部门管的
Social services run those rooms.
那些人不是酒店的客人
Those people aren't hotel guests.
那你什么都不能做吗
So you can't do a thing?
如果你确定你的朋友在里面
If you're sure that your friend is in there
- 并且有危险的话 - 我可以打电♥话♥给社会服务部门
- and that he's in danger - I can call social services.
- 不,他们会叫警♥察♥过来的 - 他们都会被逮捕的
- No, social services will send the police - and they'll all be arrested.
也许那是解决方法
Maybe that's the solution.
不,不能这样解决
No, it's not a solution.
就当我麻烦你了
Forgive me for disturbing you.
- 这不是麻不麻烦的问题 - 先生,请你...
- You're not disturbing me. - Sir, please. . .
罗斯兰?
Rouslan?
我现在在这里
I'm here now.
没事了,我们走吧
It's all right, we're leaving.
怎么回事
What the hell. . .
他在哪?
Where is he?
糟了
Shit!
我叫老大过来
I'm getting Boss.
去吧
Go on.
这是怎么回事
What is this shit?
钥匙在哪
Where's the key?
- 是你打开它的? - 没有,我锁住了
- Did you open it? - No, I locked it.
- 没有人看到你锁? - 不,已经锁住了
- And no one saw you? - No, it was locked.
- 喂,你过来 - 是的,先生?
- Hey, you there! - Yes, sir?
这里是怎么一回事
What's going on here?
我不知道
I don't know. . .
当我回来的时候,有人进了我的房♥间
When I come back,someone's been in my room
还拿走了我的东西
and taken stuff.
真的吗?这就奇怪了
Really? That's odd.
你看看
Look. . .
- 这是什么意思? - 什么意思
- Know what this means? - What does it mean?
意思是那个进来的人有钥匙
It means that the person who came in has the key.
我不知道为什么这样
I don't know.
有可能是你的某个朋友
Maybe it was one of your friends.
不会
No.
有人有钥匙
It was someone with a pass key.
不,但是...我没有钥匙
No, but. . . I don't have a pass. . .
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
冷静点,老大
Chill, Boss.
不用担心
Don't worry.
我们去找马瑞克
We'll find Marek.
警♥察♥局,有什么可以帮你
Police, how can i help you?
- 现在来哈特酒店 - 这里的情况正在恶化
- Come to the Halt Hotel now - Things are degenerating. . .
你的意思是?
What do you mean?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
有一些非法入境的移♥民♥
Some undocumented immigrants. . .
你们得赶快过来这边
You have to get here fast. . .
到底发生了什么事
What exactly is happening?
一切还好吗
Is everything OK?
我们不能就这样让它发生
We can't just let this happen.
我必须要做点什么
We have to do something.
先生,刚才这里发生了什么
Sir, what just happened here?
没事,没什么事
Nothing. Nothing at all.
你以为你现在在哪里?
Where do you think you are?
- 不能打人 - 我在跟你说话
- You can't just hit people! - I'm talking to you!
我们很抱歉,但他不是有意的
We're sorry. He didn't mean to.
- 他很抱歉 - 等一下
- He's sorry. - Hold on. . .
我根本没进过里面我也没拿任何东西
I never went in there and I didn't take anything.
那可能是你
Maybe it was you, then.
是你...
It was you. . .
这个婊♥子♥进了我的房♥间
The fucking bitch who went into my room.
你是警♥察♥吗?
Are you some cop?
是警♥察♥!
The cops!
是警♥察♥!分头走!
The fuzz! Let's split!
把孩子也带上
Bring the children too.
带这一家出去
Get the family out.
你没有选择,你必须来
You have no choice. You have to come.
停下
Stop!
罗斯兰,我们现在要走了
Rouslan, we have to go now.
停下来!镇定下来
Cut it out! Calm down!
停下!
Stop!
不要害怕
Don't be afraid.
- 进去,不用担心 - 一切都会好的
- Get in. Don't worry. - It's going to be OK.
看我把你废了,狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'll fucking waste you, bitch!
先生,我们正在找逃犯
Sir, we're seeking a fugitive.
你有看到过吗?
Have you seen anyone?
没,没有
No, no one.
好吧,谢谢你
All right. Thank you.
停下
Stop!
你想去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
他妈的
Fuck. . .
法官阁下,现在还十分疑虑
Your honour, serious doubts remain
就两个申请人之间的关系而言
concerning the relationship between the two applicants.
他们最初的相遇和他们的生活安排
Their initial encounter and their living arrangements
并不允许我们
do not allow us
去设立子女关系
to establish a filial bond.
我怕法律会被用来让被收养者加入国籍的用途
I fear the law may be used as a way to naturalise the adoptee.
法官阁下,我希望可以除开任何歧义
Your Honour,I wish to dispel any ambiguity
就我的两位委托人之间关系而言
concerning my clients' relations.
如果 像起诉人暗示的那样
If, as the prosecutor implies,
情侣关系本质是性
the relationship were of a sexual nature,
我的委托人可以选择♥民♥事结合
my clients would have simply opted for a civil union.
我觉得我们具有任何可以作出这一决定的条件
I think we have everything we need to reach a ruling on this case.
- 丹尼尔亚瑟先生 - 和罗斯兰格莱西佛先生
- Mr Daniel Arthuis - and Mr Rouslan Guerasiev,
我们的裁定会在十一月五号♥通知你们
we shall inform you of our decision on November 25.
不用担心,这只是一桩简单的收养案例
Don't worry, it's a simple adoption.
这是没有理由反对的
There's no reason to oppose it.
你只需要耐心等待就行了,可以吗?
You just have to be patient, OK?
对不起,我要走了
Sorry, I have to go.
再见
Goodbye.