该怎么去放松自己
to relax any more.
我去洗个澡
I'm going for a shower.
你能帮忙冲瓶奶吗
Can you see to the bottle?
我去洗个澡,很快
I'm taking a quick shower.
这夹克不错
That's a neat jacket.
- 我穿了一阵子了 - 是吗?我走了
- I've had it a while. - Yeah? OK, I'm going.
嗨
Hi.
不好意思
Excuse me,
能请你走开吗
can you leave us, please?
我准备好了
I'm all set.
听着
Listen. . .
听我说
Listen to me. . .
我会赶快的弄好的
I'll try to hurry.
那是谁
Who was that?
一边去
Stay out of it!
- 你在跟谁说话啊? - 没有!你这个傻子
- Who were you talking to? - No one! Little wanker.
真让人讨厌
Pain in the ass!
马瑞克!过来
Marek! Come here!
不跟我们一起吃吗
Not eating with us?
你看起来有点怪
You look weird. . .
我没事啊.干嘛这样说
I'm OK. Why do you say that?
不知道,你好像很紧张的样子
I don't know. You seem on edge.
没有,跟平时一样
No, I'm the same as usual.
吃颗蛋吧,会好点
Eat an egg, it'll help!
有问题吗,先生?我可以帮你吗
A problem, sir? Can I help you?
没有, 我只是忘记了我的号♥码
No. I've forgotten my number.
慢慢来,先生,你在干什么?
Gently! Sir, what are you doing?
先生
Sir!
27号♥
Number 27.
27.
我告诉过你的,对吗?
I told you, right?
你忘记了?
Have you forgotten?
最下面那一排,在右边
Bottom row, on the right.
打开它
Open it.
来啊,我会帮你的
Come on, I'll help you.
你高兴了?
Happy now?
有什么在里面吗
Is everything there?
你看看
You see!
走吧
Let's go.
这里是怎么回事?
What's going on here?
带去仓库
To the storeroom.
你在干什么?留在这
Where are you going? Stay here.
这件夹克是哪里来的
So where's the pretty jacket from?
我猜这肯定很贵
I bet it cost a lot.
我能试穿下吗
Can I try it on?
你的新朋友给你的吗
Your new friend gave it to you?
他还给你他的钥匙?
He gave you his key?
你想跟我分开吗?
You want to split?
想刚才那样?
Just like that?
就算我们在一起经历了这么多
After everything we've been through. . .
你为什么要你的证件?
Why do you need your papers?
你打算要拿它们做什么?
What the hell are you planning to do with them?
你会被驱逐出境的
You'll get yourself fucking deported!
而且我有在阻止你吗?
Besides, am I stopping you from leaving?
要走就走啊
Fucking go ahead!
- 如果我们是自♥由♥ - 那你为什么把我们的证件藏起来?
- If we're free - why do you hide our papers in a safe?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
什么藏起来
What safe?
只是放在锁柜里面,混♥蛋♥
It's a locker, asshole!
- 你只要问我拿 - 客气点地问我
- You just needed to ask. - Asking is easy enough.
我就会把它们给你啊
I'd have given them to you.
- 你打算干什么? - 跟那个人一起生活?
- What are you going to do? - Live with that guy?
- 他看到你这么帅 - 在站台那天
- He saw your pretty mug - at the station one day
你就是他的梦中情人了?
and now you're Mr Right?
你觉得你比我们好?
Think you're better than us?
你的男人开始担心你了
Your guy's getting worried. . .
打给你的
It's for you.
小心点,你会压碎他的头的
Careful, you'll crush his head!
好了,把他绑起来
All right. . . Tie him up.
这没什么的
It's no big deal, OK?
只是教训一下他而已
It's just to teach him a lesson.
他在流血
He's bleeding!
- 他状况不太好啊 - 他只是晕过去了
- He's in a bad way. - No, he's just fainted.
这里是怎么一回事
What's going on here?
没什么
It's nothing.
不管你的事
None of your business.
在酒店里的所有事情都关我的事
Everything in this hotel is my responsibility.
这是谁的孩子?
Who's this kid for starters?
他是你弟弟?
Your little brother?
他不是我弟弟
He's not my little brother.
他肯定不是你儿子
Surely he's not your son?
不是
No.
那他是谁
So who is he?
你说是谁就是谁
Whoever you want.
他会对他做什么
What'll he do with him?
他在流血,他也不在乎
He's bleeding, he's unconscious.
可能我们应该叫医生
Maybe we should call a doctor.
- 你好 - 你好,先生
- Hello. - Hello, sir.
我在找一个叫罗斯兰 格莱西佛的年轻人
I'm looking for a young man called Rouslan Guerasiev.
- 你有他的房♥号♥吗? - 不,没有
- Do you have his room number? - No, I don't.
- 你说他叫什么名字? - 格莱西佛
- What was his name again? - Guerasiev.
没有,没有看到他的名字
No, I can't see him.
他跟着一群来自东欧的年轻人
He's with a group of young people from Eastern Europe.
既然那样的话,我们是不会得到他们名字的
In that case,we don't get the names.
我们只知道他们有多少人
We only know the number of people we have.
- 祝你过得愉快 - 你也一样
- Have a good day. - You too.
我理解
I understand.
其实,我是想要一间房♥间
Actually, I'd like a room.
在二楼一间免费的房♥间
I have a room free on the second floor.
- 他们都在那里 - 也许你会找到你的朋友
- That's where they all are. - Perhaps you'll find your friend.
太好了
Perfect.
- 我带你上去吧 - 不用麻烦你了
- I'll take you up. - Don't trouble yourself.
- 不麻烦 - 我要上去检查一些东西
- It's no trouble. - I have to check something.
- 一切都还好吗? - 是的,很好
- Everything OK? - Yes, fine.
她回来了
She's back.
给你
Here you are.
他们在那里干什么
What was that?
我不知道,可能没什么
I don't know. Probably nothing.
有人在里面吗
Is someone there?
先生?
Sir?
是,先生,有什么可以帮你的
Yes, sir, can I help you?
是什么在呻♥吟♥?
What were those groans?
什么?
I'm sorry?
- 你也能听得到 - 从隔壁传来的
- You heard them too. - From the next room.
怎么会?还有其他噪音吗?
Why? Is there more noise?
没有,一切都很安静
No, everything's quiet.
但是好像你在担心些什么
But you seemed worried.
担心?没有
Worried? No.
你知道是谁在那间房♥里面吗
Do you know who's in that room?
不,我也不清楚
No, i'm not really sure.
如果是他呢
What if it was him?
谁?
Who?
- 那个我在找的年轻人 - 罗斯兰
- The young man i'm looking for. - Rouslan.
为什么你会觉得是他
Why do you think it's him?
其实,我很确定,就是他
Actually, I'm sure. It's him.
- 我进不去 - 他现在可能有危险
- I can't reach him. - He could be in danger.
对不起,先生,这些不在我的管理范围
Sorry, sir, i'm not following this.
你是谁
Who are you?
你在找的那个人又是谁
And who's this person you're looking for?
是一个我照顾的年轻人
It's a young man I'm looking after.
- 好吧,那我能做什么? - 你来到这里...