我的家庭你也不在乎
My family, you don't care.
炸♥弹♥袭击,战争什么的,你都不关心
The bombs, the war, you don't care.
可这都是真的
It's all true.
我没在开玩笑
I'm not joking.
法语里怎么说
How do you say in French. . .
你信任我
You trust me.
而你却...
And you. . .
你却不信任我
You don't trust me.
不,算了,我很困
No, forget it, I'm sleepy.
但是我想做
But I want to.
停手
Cut it out.
求你了
Please. . .
- 不,我不想做 - 求你了
- No, I don't want to. - Please!
你怎么还像小孩子一样
You're such a kid.
我想睡觉了
I'm sleepy.
是我,听着
It's me. Listen. . .
我不知道你为什么不打电♥话♥过来了
I don't know why you won't call.
但我现在开始担心你了
I'm starting to get worried.
打电♥话♥给我,我在等你
So give me a call. I'll be waiting.
罗斯兰
Rouslan?
怎么了
What's up?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我做傻事了
I've done something stupid.
你干什么了
What have you done?
他们
The others. . .
他们看到了我的手♥机♥
They saw my phone.
然后呢
So?
他们不高兴
They're not pleased.
老大他,看到我跟以前不同
Boss, he sees I have new things.
新T恤
The T-shirts. . .
之类的
All that. . .
他觉得不高兴
He's not happy.
你还好么
Are you OK?
我好累
I'm tired.
- 来休息一下 - 来,来我办公室
- Come and rest. - Come on, come to the office.
来吧
Go on.
今天你留在这里吧
You should stay here today.
不,我不行
No, I mustn't.
他们会怀疑的
The others will suspect something.
你确定?
Are you sure?
别担心
Don't worry.
他们毕竟是我的朋友
You know, they're my friends after all.
老大有时候会有点蛮不讲理
Boss is a little crazy sometimes.
但他吓不了我
But he doesn't scare me.
别担心
Don't worry.
你真的要去吗
Are you sure?
不用说了,没事的
Cut it out, it's OK.
今晚我会回来的
I'll be here tonight.
我可以做电工之类的
I can do electrics.
好吧,电工
Yes, electrics.
帮你弄好灯光
Finish the lights.
我也懂得粉刷
I can do the painting too.
- 我不是让你在这里工作 - 我意思是让你找一份工作
- I don't mean doing work here. - I mean a job.
你不能靠我给你的那些来生活
You can't live on what I give you.
我不懂
I don't know.
我从来没有想过这些
I never thought about that.
我跟其他人在一起也能生活得很好
I live well with the others.
跟那帮人?
With the gang?
你会跟他们在一起呆多久
How much longer will you do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧,我要睡觉了
Right, I'm going to bed.
想睡的话你就睡办公房♥吧
Sleep in the office if you want.
你喜欢
If you want.
对,我更愿意这样
Yes, I'd prefer that.
我弄了一张床
I've made up a bed.
但我们不用先上♥床♥吗?
But do we fuck first?
不用,不必了
No, don't bother.
- 我想你休息一下 - 反正我也困了
- I'd prefer you to get some rest. - I'm sleepy, anyway.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
没事
Nothing.
怎么了,告诉我
What's wrong? Tell me.
你不想要我了
You don't want me any more.
什么?
What?
你想让我走吧
You want me to leave.
我没想让你走啊
I don't want you to leave.
不要跟我开玩笑
Don't make fun of me.
我没在开玩笑
I'm not making fun.
那你想怎样
What, then?
我只想让你去那间卧室里睡觉
I'd prefer you to sleep in the other bedroom.
就是这样
That's all.
那不是卧室
It's not a bedroom.
是办公室
It's an office.
你再也不想上我了
You don't want to fuck me any more.
你不要我了
You don't want me.
听着
Listen. . .
我不想我们再睡在一起了
I don't want us to sleep together any more.
- 我会弄一个房♥间给你的 - 好吗?你的房♥间
- We'll make a room for you. - OK? Your room.
但我不想再买♥♥你了
But I don't want to pay you.
你会有零用钱
You'll just have pocket money.
- 我想知道你身在何方 - 在做什么
- I want to know where you are - what you do.
不要再见你那些朋友了
And stop seeing the others.
他们害怕我
They scare me.
也害怕你
They scare you too.
你有证件了吗
Do you have your papers or not?
你是说护照?
You mean a passport?
嗯,护照,签证
Yes, a passport, a visa...
我有护照
i have a passport.
我们会用到的
We'll need it.
没有证件我们什么都干不了
We can't do anything without papers.
- 你真的有吗 - 嗯,但是...
- So you have them? - Yes, but. . .
老大帮我们保管着,放在一个安全的地方
Boss keeps our papers. in a safe.
安全的地方?
A safe?
嗯,在酒店里
Yes, in the hotel.
那酒店在哪里
Where's the hotel?
离这里很远
it's far away.
很远
Far away.
哦,拜托,不要再搞垃圾箱了
No, please. Leave the bins alone.
这是不允许的,先生
That's not allowed, sir.
请你不要...
Please. . .
我检查一下二楼
I'll just check on the second floor.
这台visa刷♥卡♥机出毛病了
The Visa machine's acting up.
等下我看看
I'll see to it later.
- 4 - 哈特酒店 - 龙与地下城
- 4 - HALT HOTEL - DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS
早上好
Good morning.
在这里过得还好吗?
How is everything?
嗨
Hi.
你在生气吗
Are you sulking?
别说了
Cut it out!
冲瓶奶粉过来
Do the baby's bottle.
马瑞克
Marek!
能帮我买♥♥一瓶牛奶过来吗
Can you get a bottle of milk?
- 要大的还是小的? - 随便
- A big one or a small one? - Whatever.
为什么你不高兴的样子
Why are you sad?
我讨厌你这样
I hate it when you're like this.
我没有不高兴
I'm not sad.
我只是累了
I'm just tired.
别这样,今天可是星期天
Come on, it's Sunday today.
今天一整天我们都可以在一起
We'll be together all day.
我可再也不知道
I can't manage. . .