嘴巴
The mouth. . .
笑容
The smile. . .
你笑..我笑
Your smile. . . My smile. . .
口♥交♥
To suck.
是一个动词
A verb.
我帮你口
I suck you.
你要抽烟吗
You want to smoke?
不,不要在这里,出去阳台抽
No, not here. On the balcony.
你是那里来的,莫斯科?
So where are you from? Moscow?
我以为你们都是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
I thought you were all Russian.
那你呢
And what are you?
你还好吗
Are you OK?
疼吗?让我看看
They hurt? Let me see.
我看看
Let me see.
你要去看牙医了
You need a dentist.
给他们看看
Get them seen to.
我没有身份证
No papers.
没关系,看到那条街了吗
That's not a problem. See that street?
在那条街的尽头,有一个广场
At the end of it, there's a square.
- 在广场上 - 有一个免费的健康中心
- On the square - there's a health centre and it's free.
他们不会跟你要钱的
They won't ask for your papers.
你什么时候去都可以
You can go when you want.
顺便做一下艾滋测试
And do a test too.
只是确认一下
Just to be sure.
我知道,但要以防方一
I know, but just in case.
你会去吗
You'll go?
你从来不在这里过夜
You never sleep here.
我不可以
I can't.
为什么
Why not?
你的朋友?你是说那一帮人?
Your friends? You mean the gang?
你告诉他们你来这了吗
You told them you come here?
再见
See you.
能帮我拿眼镜过来吗
Can you bring the glasses?
- 今晚我能在这里过夜 - 真的?
- I can stay here tonight. - Really?
- 今晚? - 对,一整晚
- Tonight? - Yes. All night.
这太好了
That's great.
怎么了
What?
现在不行
Not now.
我们在吃东西呢
We're eating now.
我们吃饭的时候,不要碰我
We're eating. Don't touch.
- It's not right. - OK.
- 这样不好 - 好吧
你长得好好看,太好看了
You're beautiful. So beautiful. . .
有人这样对你说过吗
Has anyone ever told you that?
你很好看
You're very beautiful.
还好吗
Everything OK?
干嘛
What?
你想跟你说点东西
I wanted to say something.
如果你一个星期
You come here
来这里两三次的话
two or three times a week.
我会给你100或者150欧元
I give you 1 00 or 1 50 euros.
加上这里的食物和东西我都会很乐意给你
Plus food and stuff that I'm glad to give you.
我想我们应该定一下规律
I was thinking maybe we could agree on a set rate.
什么规律
What's a set rate?
就是每个月我都会给你
A set rate is a sum of money
同样的一笔钱
always the same,that I give you each month.
举个例子,300欧元
For instance, 300 euros.
300欧元
300 euros.
或者400
Or 400.
每个月开始之后
At the start of each month.
你想来这里就来
Then you can come here when you want.
什么?500?
What? 500?
不行,500欧元我可给不起
No, I can't afford 500.
400欧元已经很多了
400 is already a lot.
但是我想...要一台iPhone
But I want. . . an iPhone.
先看看怎样吧
We'll see.
- 嗯,一台iPhone - 之后再说
- Yes, an iPhone. - We'll see.
好吧,先这样吧
OK, stop now.
考虑一下,好吗
Think about it, all right?
之后再说
And we'll talk again.
- 我走了 - 睡到自然醒吧
- I have to go. - Sleep as long as you like.
走之后把门关上
Just slam the door behind you.
你不是说你是乌克兰的吗
Didn't you say you were Ukrainian?
对啊,我是乌克兰的
Yes, I'm Ukrainian.
那为什么会在车♥臣♥?你住在那里吗?
So why Chechnya? You lived there?
我父亲在车♥臣♥工作
My father worked in Chechnya.
所以我们也跟着住在那边,我姐姐也是
So we lived there. With my sister too.
那你的父母现在还住在车♥臣♥吗
And your parents. . .They still live in Chechnya?
那里曾经有过战争
In Chechnya, it was the war.
有一天,我父亲...
One day, my father. . .
离开家
left the house.
去了工作
He went to work.
然后就再也没回来了
He didn't come back. Ever.
没回来?他死了吗?
He didn't come back? He died?
之后,很久之后
After, a long time after,
下过很多雨
there was a lot of rain.
河流因此变得更大
And the river. . . got bigger.
吞没了城市
It came into the city.
到处都是水
Everywhere.
那时我跟我姐姐在一起
I was with my big sister.
我们看到
We saw.
有很多人都死了
There were dead people,
好多死人
a lot of dead people.
有的没了头
Dead people without heads.
有的没了手
There were arms. . .
有些人的腿在河流里漂浮着
legs. . . in the river. . .
我姐姐
My sister. . .
她十分肯定地说
she's sure. . .
她看到了父亲
she saw my father.
你也看见了吗
Did you see him too?
没有
No.
这根本不是父亲,她自己梦见了他而已
It wasn't him. She dreamt it.
那你还不知道他有没有死
So you don't know if he's dead.
死了
He is.
你为什么这么肯定
I meant you're not sure.
是,我肯定他是死了
Yes, I'm sure, he's dead.
那你母亲呢
And your mother?
她也死了
She's dead too.
怎么了
What?
这是真的
It's true.
我们家被炸♥弹♥攻击了
A bomb hit our house.
- 那时只有我母亲一人 - 而且她很伤心
- My mother was alone. - She was sad anyway.
伤心?怎么回事?
Sad? What do you mean?
为什么你要问我这些
Why are you asking me all this?
你不信任我么
Don't you believe me?
我当然信任你了
Of course I believe you.
先说一下
First of all,
我的名字并不是马瑞克
my name's not Marek.
我叫罗斯兰
My name's Rouslan.
这才是我的真名
That's my real name.
你为什么不信我
Why don't you believe me?
这是真的
It's the truth.
冷静点 马瑞克 我信你
Calm down, Marek, I believe you.
叫我罗斯兰
Rouslan!
你看
You see?
- 你根本就不信 - 我的名字是罗斯兰
- You don't even believe - my name's Rouslan.
我得习惯这样叫你才行
I have to get used to it.
改个叫法不容易
Changing names isn't easy.
- 如果你不信我的名字是罗斯兰的话 - 就意味着你关于我的一切你都不信
- If you don't believe my name's Rouslan - you don't believe anything.
这样不行
That's not right.
我的名字你都不在乎
My name, you don't care.