- 1 - 女王街
- 1 - HER MAJESTY - THE STREET
你好
Hello.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
马瑞克
Marek.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
- 2 - 我的“人♥质♥”派对
- 2 - THIS PARTY OF WHICH - I AM THE HOSTAGE
喂?
Yes?
在第12层往左边门走
1 2th floor. Left-hand door.
- 有什么事? - 你好
- Yes? - Hello.
我是马瑞克
I'm Marek.
是我,马瑞克
It's me, Marek.
- 是你昨天让我来的 - 我来了
- The other day, you said, "Come." - Here I am.
不,我认识你
No, I don't know you.
你不知道你要干什么,你走吧
I don't know what you want. Go.
你不能留在这儿
You can't stay here.
不要动我 否则我就喊
Don't touch me or I'll yell!
你这样做是不对的
It's not right to do this.
这是不对的
It's not right.
我也是个未成年人
I'm a minor too.
什么
What?
我是个未成年人,你却让我跟你走
I'm a minor. You tell me, "Come."
我只有14岁,这是犯法的
But I'm only 1 4, it's illegal.
你想怎样
What is it you want?
你们想怎么样
What do you want?
这是一扇好门
This is a good door.
还有安全锁,是吗
A security lock, right?
我没有答应过你们让你们进来
I'm not answering that.
有警报器吗?
Got an alarm?
我要叫警♥察♥了
I'm calling the cops.
对,这里的确有警报器
Yes, there is an alarm.
能带我到处看看吗
Want to show me round?
漂亮的公♥寓♥
Beautiful apartment.
你是房♥主吗
Are you the owner?
是
Yes.
- 不错 - 在这地方买♥♥♥房♥♥不错
- That's good. - This is where to buy a place.
比巴黎的房♥价便宜而且还可以
Cheaper than Paris but as good.
说不定这里的房♥价在不断涨高
Property prices keep rising here.
这里要多少钱
How much was it?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
- 你当然记得了 - 你不会忘记的
- Of course you can. - You don't forget that.
大概60万左右,我忘了
Around 600,000. I forget now.
按法郎(法国货币)来算吗
Francs?
对,是法郎,15年前买♥♥的
Yes, francs. It was 1 5 years ago.
让我算算是多少
That's what?
8千
80,000.
9千欧元
90,000 euros.
很好
That's good.
真不错
Very good.
不要碰那些东西
Don't touch that!
这里真大
It's a big place.
你自己一个人住吗
You live alone?
是的
Yes.
老大
Boss!
你有健身的吗
You work out?
看不出来
It doesn't show.
有点太迟了吧
Maybe it's too late.
你吃这么多
You've eaten too much.
又不经常运动
You don't move enough.
而且你现在这么老了
And now you're old.
我可不想变老
I don't want to be old.
我会保持好身材
I want to stay in good shape,
肌肉强壮
muscular and lean.
没有赘肉
Fat-free.
你知道吗
Because this body, see,
身体是最重要的
is the most important thing
是上天给予我们的
that God has given us.
这些健身器材是没有用的
These machines are no use, you know.
关键是身体上有了阻力
What counts is the body's resistance.
妨碍了它自己活动
The body's resistance to itself.
看着我
Look at me!
来
Go on. . .
摸摸看
Touch.
这是免费的
It's free.
怎样
Well?
搞到你硬了么
Got a harD-on?
你玩那个吗
You play at that?
几岁啊你
How old are you?
- 你在干什么 - 你看不出这很容易碎吗
- What are you doing? - Can't you see that's fragile?
这样子不对哦
That's not right.
我们对你这么客气
We're friendly with you.
我们在聊天,正玩得开心
We're talking, we're having fun. . .
而你,对我们大喊大叫的
And you, you yell at us.
这是不对的
That's not right.
我也可以大声地说话
I can raise my voice too.
那时候在站台跟踪我们的人
You're the one. . .
是你
who came after us at the station.
叫我们过来这里的人是你
You're the one who told us to come.
是你
You're the one.
我们会修理好你的冰箱的,别担心
We'll fix your fridge. Don't worry.
我喜欢这样
I love this one!
是什么让我们在一起
3 - WHAT WE MAKE TOGETHER
喂
Yes?
要喝点什么吗
Want something to drink?
水吧
Water?
我们说好是50欧元的?
We said 50?
喂
Yes?
你好
Hello.
你好
hello.
不,上来吧
No, come up.
好,当然了
Yes, of course.
什么
What?
叫你的朋友拿回来就好了
Just tell your friends to bring it back.
你明白吗
You understand?
对就是他
Yes, that's him.
以前的事了,很久以前
Before. Long ago.
很久以前
A long time ago.
什么
What?
死了?
Dead?
没有,他怎么会死呢
No, why would he be dead?
是啊,是正常运转的
Yes, it works.
你什么时候再来
When will you be back?
我必须要知道你什么时候会在这
i need to know when you'll be here.
我要外出,工作,跟朋友见面
i go out, i work, i see friends.
所以我要知道
I have to know.
下星期你什么时候会来
When can you come in the week?
下午不行,我要上班
Not in the afternoon. I work.
晚上呢
in the evening?
每个星期一晚上?
Every Monday evening?
那周末呢
And at the weekend?
一个星期我想见你两次
i want to see you twice a week.
至少
At least.
这是手
This is the hand.
手
The hand.
手指
The finger. . .
手臂
The arm. . .
肩膀
The shoulder. . .
胸
The breast. . .
乳♥头♥
The nipple. . .
脖子
The neck. . .
下巴
The chin. . .