因为你一直在学校的暗房♥里忙吗?
You were too busy in the school darkroom?
是啊
I was.
你什么时候破处的?
When did you lose your virginity?
你懂的
You know...
跟莎姬一起
With Sachi.
是吗?
[in English] Really?
之前没有?
No one before then?
我不是很喜欢我家乡那边的女孩 [in Japanese] I didn’t really like
the girls in my hometown.
是吗?
Really?
你呢?你第一次呢?
[in English] How about you? Your first time?
我?
Me?
当时不是很浪漫
The occasion wasn't very romantic.
我当时14岁
I was 14.
我去我朋友家找她 但是...
I went over to see my friend at her house, but...
她不在家
she wasn't there.
她去练球了
She was at netball practice.
她爸爸告诉我他有自己的
Her dad told me that he had his own
伏特蒸馏室 就在花♥园♥里 所以我们就去了
vodka distillery in the garden shed, so we went and...
然后喝了点
tried some.
就这样
That was it.
我喝完感觉很恶心
I got nauseous after that.
几周之后
A couple of weeks later.
他没有...
He wasn't...
我告诉他的时候 他很不开心
too happy, of course, when I told him.
我朋友也没去上学 原来是他乘小舟出海 结果漂得太远
And my friend didn't show up to school. It turns out that he had gone off to sea in a canoe and went too far out.
他们说海浪太强
The current was too strong, they said.
在几千米下的海岸上找到了他
He washed up a few kilometers down the shore.
然后我发现那个孩子...
And I found out that the baby...
很明显是不存在的
apparently wasn't real.
你还会想到他吗?
Do you still think about him?
每天都会
Every day of my life.
他死了你高兴吗?
Are you glad he's dead?
有时吧
Sometimes.
这是本老书 但记录了很多有关佐渡的文化
[Ms. Katoh in Japanese] It's an old book, but has a lot about the culture of Sado.
那是个很美丽的岛屿
It's a very beautiful island,
但是大家都不怎么去了
but not so many people go there anymore.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything okay?
好
Yes.
-你有点... -我很好
You seem a little-- -I'm perfectly fine.
嘿
[in English] Hey.
我们得去买♥♥票了
We should get some tickets.
我已经给你买♥♥了
I already got you one.
-真的? -对
Really? -Yeah.
你起疹子了
You have a rash.
我知道
I know.
-我有药膏 -没事 我没事
I have some cream you can use. -No. I'm good.
祯二要来吗?
Is Teiji coming?
我觉得他不来了
I don't think so.
自周二那天我们去酒吧之后 我就没再见过他了
I haven't seen him since Tuesday when we went to the club.
出什么事了吗?
Oh. Is something wrong?
没有 他就是最近太忙了
No. He's just been very busy lately,
我又一直在忙翻译的事 -翻译电... -他来了
and I've been working on those translations for electrical-- There he is.
-我还以为你不来了 -为什么不来?
[in Japanese] I never thought you'd come. -Why not?
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
Well, it's good to see you. -You too.
嗨 莉莉
[in English] Hi, Lily.
嗨 祯二
Hi, Teiji.
我们进去吧!
[Lily] Let's go in!
估计很冷又满是海胆 而且...
It's probably very cold and full of sea urchins and...
所以呢? 来吧 露西
So what? -Come on, Lucy.
好吧
Okay.
所以莉莉 你在美国做护士
[Teiji] So, Lily, you're a nurse in America.
-这是个事业啊 -也许吧
That's a career. -[Lily] Maybe.
我的确很想念医院 酒吧工作很艰难
I mean, I do miss the hospital, and the bar is really hard.
我感觉这是份好工作 就像经营面店
[Teiji] I think it's a good kind of work, like the noodle shop.
给了我时间思考
It gives me all the time I need for thinking.
因为我身体会自动做那些事
Because my body just gets on with the job by itself.
是啊 我真的不擅长做酒保
Yeah. I'm really bad at bartending, though.
有时候我觉得那些顾客都想跳进吧台 给自己服务
Sometimes I think the customers are gonna start jumping over the counter and serving themselves.
至少你不是每天都被死亡包围
At least now you're not around death every day.
露西
Lucy.
是啊
Yeah.
我是说 那是工作的一部分
I mean, that's part of the job.
-但是... -但是什么?
But... -But what?
我至少救了别人的命三次
Well, I'd say that there were three times that I saved somebody's life,
所以我更想去想这方面而不是想...
so I like to think about that rather than...
死亡
death.
(二丙酸倍他米松软膏)
那是我的蒲团
That's my futon.
我很喜欢这个颜色 你不介意的对吧?
I just really like the color. You don't mind, do you?
过来坐吧
Come sit.
祯二可以睡在这 你可以睡在我旁边
Teiji can sleep here, and you can sleep here next to me.
这是传统日本早餐
[Teiji] This is a traditional Japanese breakfast.
I think I’d prefer 我觉得我更喜欢日本传统玉米片
some traditional Japanese cornflakes.
我听说相川有个金矿
I heard about this, um, gold mine in Aikawa.
去看看应该很好玩
It could be fun to go visit.
他们有那种电子人体模型
Apparently, they have these animatronic mannequins
展示过去的矿工如何作业
that kind of show how the miners used to work.
我更想去看尖阁诸岛的海岸和悬崖
I'd kind of rather see the coast and the cliffs at Senkaku.
那我们两个都去怎么样?
Well, how about we go and do both?
我们早上去悬崖
We'll go to the cliffs in the morning,
然后下午去金矿凉快凉快
and then we'll go and cool off in the gold mine in the afternoon.
-好 -很好
Okay.
好的
Good.
不敢相信你做这种事
I can't believe you just did that.
很好吃
Delicious.
营养丰富
Full of nutrients.
-抱歉 -怎么了?
I'm sorry. -[Lily] What?
出什么事了?
What happened?
我要回去
I need to go back.
等等 坐下 坐下
Hold on, sit down. Sit down. Sit down.
你有点发烧 躺下好吗?
You're running a temperature. I'm going to lay you down, okay?
-不 -嘿 你没事
No. -Hey, you're okay.
现在我扶你躺下
I'm going to lay you down.
-我很难受 -我知道
I feel horrible. -I know.
试着躺下来 没事的
Just try and lay down. It's okay.
头躺在地上
Put your head down.
会没事的
It's going to be okay.
(佐渡金山 售票处)
露西!
[Lily] Lucy!
你在这
There you are.
你把我留在他妈的悬崖上
You left me on a fucking cliff top.
-哦对了 你的衬衫 -谢谢
Your shirt. -Thank you.
-你看到我们留的字条了吗? -字条?
Did you get our note? -Note?
是啊 我们在衬衫旁边的石头下给你 留了张字条 说我们来了这
Yeah. We left you a note under a rock, by the shirt, saying we were coming here,
你要是没来我们就过去找你
and if you didn't come here, we'd come back for you.
没有 我完全没看到字条 -可能被吹走了 -是啊
No, I didn't see a note just lying around. -Oh. Well, it must've blown away. -[Lucy scoffs] Right.
是啊 也许我们都会被吹到 世界尽头
Yeah, maybe. Maybe we're all just gonna blow away off the edge of the world.
你还觉得不舒服吗?
Are you still feeling sick?
你身体里可能有病毒 可能是因为你早上吃的鱼眼睛
You might have a virus, or it could be that fish eye you had for breakfast.
我们回去的之后酒店里有药
I've got pills at the hotel. Why don't we go back?
-我才不要你的药 -我只是想帮忙
I don't need your pills. -I'm just trying to help.
是啊 毫无疑问
Yeah, I'm sure.
-露西 你不可理喻了 -我清楚自己的感受
Lucy, you're not making any sense. -I know what I'm feeling.
我感觉不对 完全不对
And what I'm feeling isn't right. It's not right at all.
露西…
[Teiji] Lucy.
-我们一时耽误了 -“我们”?
[in Japanese] We are sorry. -"We?"
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
跟我来
[gasps] -[in English] Come with me.
就好像自然收回了一切
It's like nature is taking it back.
是啊
Yes.
疗养之地
A place of healing.
电影精选列表