在这等一下
Wait here.
我一会就回来
I'll be right back.
你想让我站在哪?
Where do you want me to stand?
哪儿都行
Anywhere.
你想要我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
什么都行
Anything.
我从来没被人拍过照片
I've never had my picture taken before.
没有被认真拍过
Not properly.
那我就是第一个
Then I'm the first.
跟我来
Come with me.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
听到了吗?
You hear that?
只有在地震之后才听得见
Only after earthquakes...
听到了吗?
you hear it.
嗯
Yeah.
听到了 是什么?
Yeah, I do. What is it?
我一个朋友为七夕节组织了 一场特别聚会 请我们去表演
[woman in Japanese] A friend of mine is organizing a special event for the Tanabata Festival and asked us to perform.
但是只给我们两个月时间
But that only gives us two months.
那我们也许可以一周练习两次
Maybe if we could practice twice a week, we could do it.
没错
Exactly.
我们试试
Let's try. -[laughs]
露西
Lucy.
我给你带了个生日礼物
I brought you a gift for your birthday.
真的吗?
Really?
就是一点小东西…
It's just a little something...
我自己做的
I've been working on.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
-生日快乐 -生日快乐
[in English] Happy birthday. -Happy birthday.
我家里有很多 是我自己种的
[in Japanese] I have many at home. I cultivate them myself.
我一般不会送给别人
I don't normally give them away.
太精致了
It's exquisite.
我很喜欢
I love it.
[singing in English] ♪ Oh ♪
♪ I just died in your arms tonight ♪
♪ It must've been something you said ♪
♪ I just died in your arms tonight ♪
♪ Oh ♪
♪ I just died in your arms tonight ♪
♪ It must've been some kind of kiss ♪
♪ I should have walked away ♪
♪ I should have walked away ♪
露西弗莱 最近怎么样?
Lucy Fly! How's it going?
-唱得好 -是吗?
Nice singing. -Yeah?
-谢谢 我尽力了 -是吗?
Thanks. I do my best. -Yeah?
过来见见我的新团队
Come and meet the new recruit.
她在这似乎没法好好表现
So, she can't seem to get her bearings here.
她感觉自己降落在月球上了
She feels like she's landed on the moon or something.
所以要是你能帮上她点什么就太好了
So, anything you can do to help her would be great.
好吗?
Mm-hm. -Okay?
露西 这是莉莉 莉莉 这位是露西
Lucy, this is Lily. Lily, Lucy Fly.
-你好! -你好
Hi there. -Hello.
生日快乐!
Happy birthday!
-谢谢 夏子 -今天是你生日吗?
Thank you, Natsuko. -It's your birthday?
谢谢你请我来你的生日派对
Thanks for inviting me to your birthday party.
其实没有 不过很欢迎你过来
Well, it's not really that, but you're welcome.
让小寿星喝酒吧 我们有香槟
Uh, drinks for the birthday girl. We have champagne.
-我要喝札幌 谢谢 -哦 我也要
I'll have Sapporo, please. -Oh, me too.
-好的 -我来帮你
Okay. -I'll give you a hand.
来这 抱歉
Here, sorry.
-你可以... -好的
You can... -Okay.
你来日本多久了?
Um, so, how long have you been in Japan?
已经三周了
Just like three weeks now.
我感觉太疯狂了 一切都不一样
I mean, it's been, like, totally crazy. Like, everything is so different.
-是啊 我猜这就是大家来这的原因 -哦 我知道
Yeah, I guess that's why we're all here. -Oh, I hear you.
我之前在华盛顿特区也有这种感觉 必须得离开
I'd had it with DC. I had to get out.
你是哪里人?
Where are you from?
祖籍瑞典
Um, Sweden, originally.
但是很久以前的事情了 所以我不觉得自己是那里的人
But that was a long time ago. So I kind of see myself from here now.
日本人露西
Japanese Lucy.
鲍勃说你在找地方住?
Bob said you were looking for somewhere to live.
是 我真的得找地方住 我一直在为这件事焦虑
Yeah, I really need to find somewhere.
都长荨麻疹了 我现在在酒吧工作
I've been so stressed out about it that I've been breaking out in hives. But I'm working at a bar right now,
我爸一直在给我打钱 好租得起房♥子
and my dad sent me money, so I can afford my own place.
但是不会说日语找房♥子太难了
But it's hard to find anywhere, especially if you don't speak the language.
没错
Right.
我听说你日语说得不错
I heard you speak good Japanese.
还行吧 是
It's okay, yeah.
哦 你真幸运 我真希望我也能说好日语
Oh, you're lucky, though. I wish I could.
[man singing in Japanese]
I Wanna Dance With Somebody" playing]
♪ Clock strikes upon the hour ♪
♪ And the sun begins to fade ♪
我要杀了你 鲍勃
I'm going to kill you, Bob.
为什么?
What, why?
我们完全没有共同点 我才懒得照顾她
We don't have anything in common. I don't wanna get stuck looking after her.
你不用照顾她 就是...她刚刚来这里 所以我...
Oh, you won't. It's just... Look, she's new, so I--
东京一堆新来的人 要是我去照顾每个人
Tokyo has tons of newcomers. If I took care of all of them,
我就没有自己的生活了
I wouldn't have a life of my own.
好吧 抱歉我说大话了
All right. I'm sorry I opened my big mouth.
只是...她身材很好
It's just... She's quite fit.
所以呢?
So what?
好吧 随你怎么说吧
[chuckles] Okay. Whatever you say.
♪ I wanna feel the heat with somebody ♪
♪ Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody ♪
♪ With somebody who loves me... ♪
马上就好
Almost there.
然后 别洗了
Then, it's not bad.
最后用定影剂
And finally, fixer.
这张也很不错
This one is good, too.
我喜欢你这里的记号♥
I like this mark here.
我的疤?
My scar?
对
Yes.
太美了
So beautiful.
所以你跟那个男的怎么样了?
[Natsuko] So, how's it going with the guy you met?
还行吧
Fine.
他长了张豆酱脸还是番茄酱脸?
Does he have a soy sauce face or a ketchup face?
什么?
What? -[laughs]
我们用这种方式来说一个日本人
That's the way we talk about whether a Japanese person
长得更东方还是更西方?
looks Eastern or Western.
更豆酱?我觉得
More soy, I suppose.
那...
So...
一切进展如何?
how's everything?
-你什么意思? -你懂的
What do you mean? -You know?
-房♥事如何? -我们还没做过呢
In the bedroom? -We haven't done anything yet.
真的?
Really?
-要慢慢来吗? -这事不取决于我
Taking it slow? -It's not up to me.
完美
Perfect.
我要换胶卷
I need to change film.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我没让你这么做
[in Japanese] I didn't ask you to do that.
-太紧了 -是的
[Lucy in English] It's very tight. -Yes.
这是振袖和服 只在高兴的场合穿 They’re worn on happy occasions.It's a furisode.
是给未婚女性穿的 对吧?
It's for unmarried women, right?
是给年轻单身女性穿的
It's for young unmarried women.
好了
Okay.
好了
There, finished.
看
Look.
太美了
So pretty. [both laugh]
日本的单身女性日子真不好过 It’s not so easy for single women in Japan.
是的 太难了
No, it's hard.
你没想过要结婚吗?
Have you ever thought of getting married?
没有
No.
因为我的工作性质 我是个地方法官
Because of my job. You know, I'm a magistrate.
大部分男人觉得太可怕了 It’s a little intimidating for most men.
另外 我太老了 And besides, I’m too old now.
你还很年轻啊
You're still young.
日本男人可不这么想
Not in the eyes of Japanese men.
也许我能嫁个鳏夫
Maybe I could get a widower.
或者找一个生病的老男人
[laughs] Or an old one with medical problems.
但是我抽不出时间 But I don’t know how I'd find the time.
也是
电影精选列表