(失踪 莉莉布里杰斯)
(笹川翻译事务所)
-早上好 -早上好
[in Japanese] Good morning. -Good morning.
[indistinct office chatter]
你回来了
[in English] You're back.
是啊 终于回来了
Yes. Finally.
你看到新闻了吗?
Did you see the news?
没有
No.
哦天呐 在哪?
Oh, my God. Where is it?
山田 你有报纸吗?
[in Japanese] Yamada-san, do you have the newspaper?
[speaking Japanese]
给
[in English] Here.
(东京湾发现尸块)
BODY PART FOUND IN TOKYO BAY
他们说那是莉莉
They're saying it could be Lily.
他们让我把这个给你
He asked me to give it to you.
-还有什么事吗? -你跟着我♥干♥嘛?
Anything else? -What are you busting my ass for?
因为你能害死我 警探
'Cause you could get me killed, Detective.
嘿 露西 露西?
[muffled] Hey, Lucy. Lucy?
怎么了?
What?
(根据苏珊娜琼斯小说改编)
我是尾口警官
I'm Detective Oguchi.
这位是龟山警官
This is Detective Kameyama.
我们有几个问题要问你
We have a few questions.
可以吗?
Okay?
可以
Okay.
(东京 1989年)
姓名?
[in English] What is name?
路易莎弗莱
Louisa Fly. -[speaking Japanese]
我的外籍人口居住证上写了
[in English] It's on my alien registration card. [detectives speaking Japanese]
年龄?
[in English] How old?
上面也写了
It's on there, too.
职业?
[in English] What is your job?
我是笹川事务所的翻译
I'm a translator at Sasagawa.
你会说日语吗?
[in Japanese] So you speak Japanese?
当然
Of course.
你之前没说啊
You didn't say so.
你没问我
I wasn't asked.
为什么没人跟我说她是翻译? 抱歉 我不知道
Why was I not told she's a translator? -Sorry, I didn't know.
-好好干活 -抱歉
[speaking Japanese]
她是个聪明的小混♥蛋♥ -I didn’t know she was such a smart ass. 当心点
Be careful.
我什么都听得懂
I understand everything.
告诉我莉莉布里杰斯失踪那晚 发生了什么
I want you to tell me about the night Lily Bridges disappeared.
据我们所知 你是最后跟她说话的人
From what we can tell, you were the last person she spoke to.
我们聊了一两分钟
We spoke for a minute or so.
她就走了
She left.
所以我就回去了
So, I went back inside.
你邻居可不是这么说的
Not according to your neighbor.
她说几分钟之后你没拿伞就出门了
She said a few minutes later, you left your apartment without an umbrella.
对
I did.
所以那不是你最后一次见她?
So, it wasn't the last time that you saw her?
我没追上她 你为什么要跟着她?
I didn't catch up with her. -Why did you follow her?
她拿了我的东西 我想要回来
She had something of mine. I wanted it back.
-什么东西? -我的外套
What was it? -My coat.
所以你又跟她说话了?
So you spoke to her again?
没有 我说了我没找到她
No. I said I didn't find her.
你以为她当时要往车站去?
You assumed she was going to the station?
-很奇怪吗? -然后你再也没有见过她吗?
Is that strange? -And you never saw her again?
回答我!
Answer me!
我还要回答同样的问题多少次?
How many times do I need to answer the same question?
弗莱女士...
[Kameyama] Ms. Fly...
告诉我 你来日本多久了?
tell me, how long have you been in Japan?
五年零两个月
Five years and two months.
你在这有家庭吗?
You have family here?
没有 就我一个
No, just me.
你父亲是做什么的?
What does your father do?
他是个电工
He's an electrician.
有兄弟姐妹吗?
Brothers and sisters?
七个兄弟
Seven brothers.
其实是六个
Six, actually.
有一个去世了
One of them died.
-你还没结婚 当然 -当然
You are unmarried, of course. -Of course.
-有男友吗? -没有
Do you have a boyfriend? -No.
你确定?
Are you sure?
非常确定
Absolutely positive.
你不应该问问我是否同意吗?
Shouldn't you ask permission?
我从来不问
I never ask.
为什么?
Why not?
那就错过那一瞬间了
You lose the shot.
人们不觉得烦吗?
Don't people get annoyed?
我不拍人
I don't photograph people.
那你拍什么?
What do you take pictures of then?
水域
Water.
建筑
Buildings.
倒影
Reflections.
那种东西
That kind of thing.
但是...你拍了我
But... you photographed me.
我叫祯二
[in English] My name is Teiji.
路易莎弗莱
Louisa Fly.
但大家都叫我露西弗莱
But everyone calls me Lucy Fly.
我在这工作
[Teiji] This is where I work.
真的?
[Lucy] Really?
这是什么相机?
What kind of camera is that?
奥林巴斯OM-1
Olympus OM-1.
用的是瑞光50毫米的镜头
It has a Zuiko lens, 50mm.
-很快 -有趣
Very fast. -Interesting.
是吗?
Is it?
不是
[slurps] -Not really.
为了找话而已
Just trying to make conversation.
为什么?
Why?
因为普通人都会这么做
Because that's what normal people do.
-但是你不普通 -你也不普通
But you are not normal. -Neither are you.
那我们就都别装了
So let's not pretend to be.
好吧
Okay.
我们从一开始就对彼此坦诚好了
Let's just be honest with each other from the beginning.
我每天从早到晚都在观察人们对话
All day long, I watch people talk,
他们什么都说 就是不说自己的真实想法
saying all kinds of things without saying what they are really thinking.
没错
Right.
所以...
So...
你到底在想什么?
what are you really thinking?
告诉我一切
Tell me everything.
一切?
Everything?
我猜你不敢
I dare you.
好吧
Okay.
面条太烫了 汤太咸了
Well, the noodles are too hot, and the broth is too salty.
这次约会是我去过的最奇怪的一个了 要是你管它叫约会的话
This is the strangest date I've ever been on, if it's even a date.
我可能不该相信 一个自己刚刚遇到的陌生人
I probably shouldn't trust a stranger that I've just met,
我也许应该离开了
and I should probably leave.
那你怎么不走呢?
Why don't you?
因为你很吸引我
Because I'm attracted to you.
一点点
A little.
那很好
That's good.
很好
Good.
现在你跟我说实话吧
Now, you be honest with me.
我会的
I will.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
我想给你拍照片
I want to photograph you.
你已经拍了 还有什么?
You've already done that. What else?
我就只在想这一件事
That is all I'm thinking.
我的秘密
My secret.
这个地方太棒了
This place is incredible.
谢谢
Thank you.
你自己住在这吗?
Do you live here alone?
是的 没几个人来过这里
Yes. Not many people have been here.
电影精选列表