I don't believe in all of that.
为什么?
Why?
我的性格是由我的基因
My personality is a combination of my genes,
教养 父母 学校决定的 跟星星无关
my upbringing, my parents, my school. Nothing to do with the stars.
金牛座
Taurus?
你来了我的生日派对
You came to my birthday.
对 但是我也看的出来
Yeah, but I can also just tell.
我还会看掌纹
I can read palms, too.
还有塔罗牌
And tarot cards.
真的?
Really?
有时候我在酒吧收钱的时候
Sometimes, at the bar, I have to be careful when I'm getting people's change
要努力不看他们的手 因为我能看到点东西
not to look at their hands 'cause I see things.
好吧
Right.
真的
I do, for real.
那你看吧
Go on, then. [clears throat]
你的过去 有一部分是...
In the past, there's like a...
空白 或者说是...
emptiness or, like, a...
安静的阶段
silence.
然后你在这条线上有三条断裂之处
And then you have these three breaks in the line.
这条最早 然后还有一个 接着是第三个
There's one early on, then another, and then a third.
你什么意思?
What do they mean?
剧变
Abrupt change.
各种意外
Accidents.
死亡
Death.
还有什么?
What else?
未来你看到了什么?
What do you see about the future?
你是说祯二吗?
You mean, like, Teiji?
太复杂了 我看不出来
It's really complicated. I can't read it.
拜托
Come on.
抱歉
Sorry.
你明显看出了点什么
You clearly reacted to something.
这就像一扇打开的窗 我能看到一些东西
[sighs] Well, it's like a window that opens up and then I can see things.
然后窗子起雾了 我就什么都看不清了
And then it fogs up and then I can't really be sure of anything.
-我没想吓你 -我没被吓到
I didn't mean to freak you out. -I'm not freaked out.
还想来点吗?
Want some whiskey? -Mm-hm.
好
Definitely.
-你还好吗? -应该吧
You okay? -I think so.
-我觉得停了 -我也觉得
I think it stopped. -Yeah, I think it did.
你听到了吗?
Do you hear that?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
是地震鸟
It's the earthquake bird.
祯二是这么说的
It's what Teiji calls it.
他们总在地震之后歌♥唱
Always sings after an earthquake.
是吗?
Oh, yeah.
我听到了
I hear it.
很美
It's beautiful.
我们睡吧
Let's go back to sleep.
我不要茶
I don't need tea.
我努力想清醒清醒
Just trying to wake myself up.
我昨晚睡得很好
I had a great night's sleep.
除了地震那会儿
Except for the earthquake.
真的吗?
Really?
应该不是什么强震 我肯定是睡过去了
Couldn't have been a big one. I must've slept through it.
不 我们都醒了
No, we were both awake.
真奇怪
Weird.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
似乎要下雨了 我能借件外套吗?
It looks like it's going to rain. Can I borrow a coat?
当然
Sure.
在那里头
It's in there.
衣柜里
The closet.
你想不想跟我一起去佐渡岛?
I was wondering, do you want to go to Sado Island with me?
我朋友加藤 参加了乐团 她是佐渡岛人 她说那里就像穿越到了过去
Katoh-san, my friend, she's in the string quartet. She's from there, and she says it's like time traveling into the past.
什么时候?
When?
下下个周末
The weekend after next.
是个艺术文化节... 你不跟祯二一起吗?
It's an arts and culture festival-- Won't you be going with Teiji?
要是他工作不忙的话
If he can get off work, yes.
我得想想 因为鲍勃邀请我去音乐会...
I have to think about it, because Bob invited me to some concert that he's--
那件不行
Not that one.
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
没事 穿吧
No, take it.
但是你得还回来
I just need it back.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢 我会好好保护它的
Thank you. I'll take care of it.
祯二...
[camera shutter clicks] -Teiji...
我们今天别拍照了
let's not take any more photos today.
为什么?
Why?
我累了
I'm tired of it.
-好吧 -不 我是说 我们可以多拍点
Okay. -No, I mean, we could take some more.
-抱歉 -不
I'm sorry. -No.
你不想就不拍
Not when you don't want to.
你以前会跟莎姬一起去新宿吗?
Did you used to go out in Shinjuku with Sachi?
有时吧
Sometimes.
为什么这么问?
Why do you ask?
跟我一起工作的夏子 有个妹妹是玩乐队的
Natsuko, the girl I work with, she has a sister who's in a band,
他们明晚在酒吧演出
and they're gonna play at this club tomorrow night.
你想去吗?
Do you want to go?
我们从没一起出去过
Well, we never go out. We could.
我们能一块找点乐子
You know, have fun.
鲍勃也会在 莉莉...也在
Bob is gonna be there, and... Lily, I think.
好 我们去吧
Okay, let's go.
[music playing]
♪ Walking on thin ice ♪
♪ I'm paying the price ♪
♪ For throwing the dice ♪
♪ In the air ♪
♪ Why must we learn ♪
♪ Learn it the hard way ♪
♪ And play the game of life ♪
♪ With your heart? ♪
♪ I gave you my knife ♪
♪ You gave me my life... ♪
-你觉得怎么样? -什么?
[Bob] What do you think? -About what?
乐队
The band.
不错
They're good.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我欣赏不来 不喜欢这款
I don't get it. They're not really my thing.
我是说他们有组合形象
I mean, they have an image.
很明显签了唱片合同
Apparently, they just signed a record contract.
你也会签到的
You'll get there.
我知道
I know.
所以你现在在跟莉莉交往吗?
So, are you and Lily dating now?
没有 她是个奇葩
Nope. She's a piece of work, that one.
她四处发信♥号♥♥ 但是不接招
She sends all these signals, but she doesn't follow through.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
好吧 我们睡过一次
All right, so... we got off together.
不过就那一次
And fair enough, it was just once,
然后我们计划这周一起去 名古屋的音乐节
but then we made a plan to go to this music festival in Nagoya this weekend.
结果她突然打来电♥话♥取消了 没说任何理由
And she just called and canceled and didn't give me any reason.
好吧
Right.
所以她对你感兴趣的时候 你就是全世界唯一的活物
When she's interested in you, you're the only one who exists.
等她看上别人了 你就像没存在过一样
Then she moves on to someone else, and it's like you were never even there.
我要去吧台
[Teiji] I'm going to the bar.
-想来瓶啤酒吗? -给我来一瓶吧 兄弟
Do you want a beer? -[Bob] I'll get one, mate.
两瓶吧
Make that two.
♪ Ice, ice, ice, ice... ♪ 冰 冰 冰 冰
[repeated continuously]
♪ Walking on thin ice ♪
[crowd cheering]
-今晚玩得开心吗? -嗯
[in Japanese] Did you have fun tonight? -Yeah.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
你跟莉莉玩得很开心
Well, you and Lily were having a good time out there.
是啊 她舞跳得很好
Yes. She is a good dancer.
你嫉妒了吗?
Were you jealous?
没有 完全不 怎么了?
No, not at all. Why?
我想让你嫉妒
I wanted you to be.
不管怎么说 你是我女朋友
You are my girlfriend, after all.
莎姬之前你谈过几个女朋友?
[Lucy] How many girlfriends did you have before Sachi?
不是很多
Not many.
电影精选列表