酋长
Chief!
狗子
Dug,
我不是要让你担心 但我们选谁做守门员呢
I don't mean to worry you, but what are we going to do for a goalie?
猪鼻
Hognob?
好
Okay!
天啦噜 他们是让一只猪去守门吗
My word. Is that a pig they just put in goal?
这个决定太草率了
Have to say that's rather rash.
草率的人(培根片) 你听懂没 就是培根
Rasher. Do you get it? Bacon. Mmm.
我点球从没输过
I've never missed a penalty.
至少对猪没输过
Not against a pig anyway.
看起来最终还是得靠
And it looks like it's all over
这个食草猪灵活的蹄子 布莱恩
for this plucky band of knuckle-grazers, Bryan.
需要很多努力
A great effort,
但最终 也还是不够的
but, in the end, it wasn't quite enough.
跟你的山谷说拜拜吧 山洞人
Say goodbye to your valley, caveman.
加油啊 猪鼻
Come on, Hognob.
你可以的
You can do it.
他用他的小猪蹄拦下了球
He's got a trotter to it!
比赛还在进行 布莱恩
It's still in play, Brian.
狗子 狗子
Dug. Dug!
你一直都是猎猛犸象的
You were always a mammoth-hunter!
狗子 这边
Dug! Over here!
去猎你的猛犸象
Go hunt mammoth!
所有人 来帮我一把
Everyone! Give me a hand!
我的球
My ball!
别挤我
Don't crowd me!
真是个精彩的进球
That is an amazing goal!
太棒了
Yay!
快看
Look at that.
那只大鸭子就在场上
The giant duck is on the pitch.
它觉着比赛结束了
He thinks it's all over.
比赛结束
It is now!
是不是跟你想象的一样精彩
Is this as good as you imagined?
不
No.
比我想象的更好
It's better!
做的太棒了 我的老猪
Well done, my old hoggy friend!
你吹黑哨
You cheat!
你真给足球界丢脸
You are a disgrace to football!
踢得很不错
Good game.
谢谢
Ja.
你也踢得很好 山洞人
Well played, caveman.
所以
So...
是你让我们想起来该怎样踢一场精彩的比赛
You've reminded us how the beautiful game should be played.
至于鲁斯领主
As for Lord Nooth...
鲁斯 鲁斯 哪儿去了
Nooth? Nooth! Where is that...
- 有老鼠(奇怪) - 是的 真是
- Rat! - Yes, quite!
守卫们
Guards!
给我把那个耗子抓了
Apprehend that rodent!
拜拜咯 衰人们
So long, suckers!
我天 布莱恩
My word, Bryan.
那个偷铜币的混♥蛋♥拿着钱要走了
That schnookel-grabbing scoundrel is making off with the profits!
你先来
After you.
是的 但他能成功离开吗
Aye, but will he get away?
高超的球技 外加一个回弹
Oh, superb shot! And a rebound!
他们抓住他了
Oh, that got him!
鲁斯现在情况很不妙(向后退)啊 布莱恩
Aye, Nooth is on the back foot now, Bryan.
还真是
Quite literally.
快看
Look at that.
- 被警♥察♥(账单)抓住了 - 布莱恩
- Caught by the old bill. - Oh, Bryan,
这真是个青铜级的梗 干得漂亮 我的朋友
that's comedy bronze. Well done, my friend.
不 我可爱的铜板啊
No! My lovely schnookels!
哦 退钱了
Oh, refund.
要让他明白社会等级之分 是不
That should remind him of the pecking order, eh?
是的
Yeah.
哦 山洞人
Oh, and, caveman,
我认为这个是属于你的
I think this is yours.
从天堂送来的比赛象征纪念杯
Symbol of a game sent from heaven.
谢谢 王后
Thank you, Your...
青铜酋长大人
Bronze Chiefness.
现在 我想你应该回家了
And now, I believe it's time you went home...
回到你的山谷
to your valley.
我们要回家了
We're going home.
乌云开始消散去
Now the clouds are starting to part, yeah
吾之前路始求索
I feel I'm on my way
阳光穿透彩云间
Now I see the sun is shining
普照大地日复日
Each and every day
良辰美景应如是
It's gonna be a good day Good day
而今终寻得前路
Now I finally found my way
枝头鸟儿欢声唱
Up above, the birds are singing
鸣啼声声只为我
Singing just for me
思绪万千无愁绪
No worries now upon my mind
前路漫漫君莫愁
No worries I can see
良辰美景应如是
It's gonna be a good day Good day
而今终寻得前路
Now I finally found my way
寻得漫漫吾前路
Oh, now I found my way
终踏前路亦无悔
Yeah, now I'm finally on my way
良辰美景应如是
It's gonna be a good day Good day
而今终寻得前路
Now I finally found my way
微风轻拂
Do you feel it on the breeze it
耳边低吟
Whisper in your ear Just to let you know
胜者为王
That you can be it If you defeat it
吾将守护
I'll be waiting underneath to catch you when you fall
凛夜相伴
I'll be by your side through the coldest night
不离不弃
Together, together, together
沧海桑田
When your gold turns black,my hand on your back
永执子手
Forever, forever, forever
无尽之望
'Cause I got hope, hope, hope,more than you know, know, know
深入吾魂
Deep in my soul, soul, soul
心墙虽倒
So even when my walls come down
吾亦不熄
I know, know, know,that I won't choke, choke, choke
吾书之字
With every word I wrote
至死方歌♥
I'll sing until my lungs give out like
无尽之望
'Cause I got hope, hope, hope,more than you know, know, know
深入吾魂
Deep in my soul, soul, soul
心墙虽倒
So even when my walls come down,I know, know, know
吾亦不熄
That I won't choke, choke, choke, With every word I wrote
吾书之字
I'll sing until my lungs give out like
至死方歌♥
I'll sing until my lungs give out like
一 二 一 二 三 四
One, two, a one, two, three, four
目光整夜追随我
All night long Yeah, you've been looking at me
你是跳舞的精灵
Well, you know you're the dance-floor cutie you longed to be
既然你已敞开心房♥
Oh, well now you've been laying it down
那就一起舞动全场
You got your hips swinging out of bounds
我喜欢你对我动作
And I like the way you do what you're doing to me
没错没错就是这样
That's right, that's right,that's right, that's right
我喜欢你眼眸的光
I really love your tiger light
让我沉溺无法自拔
That's neat, that's neat,that's neat, that's neat
我喜欢你牵着的手
I really love your tiger feet,I really love your tiger feet
手掌宽厚温暖包容
Your tiger feet,your tiger feet
就想牵着你的手
Your tiger feet,all right!
随时对我发出警告
Well, flash your warning lights Just as long as you like
我知道你今晚想我
I know you're aching to be making me tonight
我的感觉只你能解
I've got a feeling in my knees,a feeling only you can please
我的目光离不开你
There ain't no way I'm gonna let you outta my sight
没错没错就是这样
That's right, that's right,that's right, that's right
我喜欢你眼眸的光
I really love your tiger light
让我沉溺无法自拔
That's neat, that's neat That's neat, that's neat
我喜欢你牵着的手
I really love your tiger feet I really love your tiger feet
手掌宽厚温暖包容
Your tiger feet,your tiger feet
就想牵着你的手
Your tiger feet,all right!
电影精选列表