Champions!
哦没错 是冠军
Oh, yes, champions.
他们整天思考 睡觉 吃足球
They spend their days thinking, sleeping, eating football.
我很难想象山洞人怎么能做到这点
And I hardly think the cavemen will be doing that.
太阳晒屁♥股♥喽
Rise and shine!
训练时间到
Training time!
不 不是这样
No, not like that.
我说任意球(随便踢) 指的是足球
When I said "free kick," I meant of the ball.
抱歉哦 狗子
Sorry, Dug.
猪鼻 不行
Hognob, no!
巴里 你去哪啊 别离群啊
Barry, where are you going? No, don't wander off!
足球太难了
Football's hard.
狗子 我脚指头疼
Dug, my toe hurts!
格鲁巴普 别吃 快吐出来
Grubup, drop it! I told you.
我们就这一个球
it's the only one we've got.
拜托 大家
Come on, everyone!
我们应该可以做到的 不 别坐下
We should be able to do this. No, don't... Don't sit down.
格鲁巴普不喜欢足球
Grubup no like football.
总让格鲁巴普好饿
Make Grubup hungry.
食物 好吃诶
Food. Yum!
鸭子(低头) 鸭子
Duck! Duck!
不 鸭子
No! Duck!
快看 巨大的食人野鸭
Look! It's a giant man-eating mallard!
快跑
Run away!
你还没喝原始汤呢
You haven't eaten your primordial soup.
我不太饿
Not really hungry.
狗子 为大家着想 该放弃这个足球闹剧了
Dug, it's time to give up this football lark for their sake.
他们就是踢不来嘛
They're just not capable of it.
你难道不怀念山谷吗 酋长
Don't you miss the valley, Chief?
山谷已经不在了
The valley's gone now.
我们在这恶地里
And we're better off here in the Badlands
也总比在矿场做奴隶强
than slaving down some mine.
这里虽然有奇怪的巨鸭
I mean, there's the odd giant duck around,
但至少大家还在一起
but at least we're still together.
我们依然是个部落
We're still a tribe.
但咱们的祖先踢过足球的 咱都知道
But our ancestors played football. We know they did.
我还是相信我们能做到的
I still believe we can do this.
踢什么呢
With what?
你连个能踢的球都没有了
You haven't even got a ball to play with.
没戏了
It's over.
不 还有时间
No. There's still time.
来吧 猪鼻
Come on, Hognob.
好了 猪鼻 猪鼻
Okay, Hognob. Hognob?
好
Right.
咱们去找几个球吧
Let's go get some balls.
这是什么神奇魔法
What strange magic is this?
猪鼻 你留在这
Hognob, you stay.
我不想引起注意
I don't want to attract attention.
外面什么事这么吵
What's all that crashing around out there?
是你吗 史蒂芬诺
Is that you, Stefano?
别捣乱了 带着你的硬爪子
Stop messing about and get in here
快进来吧
with those firm hands of yours.
快点 斯蒂芬诺
Come on, Stefano!
我按♥摩♥的时间到了
It's time for my massage.
令人兴奋的新球员 带球出现在中场
And the exciting new signing picks the ball up in the center circle.
她闪过一名球员
She beats one...
又穿过另一名球员
nutmegs another...
动作利落地越过健壮的后卫
lobs it neatly over the big fullback.
一路领先
She's going all the way.
她一脚射门
She shoots!
得分啦
She scores!
耶
Yeah!
观众疯狂呐喊
And the crowd goes wild!
进啦
Goal!
我需要放松 斯蒂芬诺
Ah, I need this, Stefano.
我压力很大
I'm feeling stressed.
像我这样辛苦工作的
An hardworking governor like me,
戍守不毛之地的总督
stuck out in this miserable wasteland?
值得拥用一些特权
He deserves a few perks.
找点乐趣 比如美食
Simple pleasures, like fine food,
按♥摩♥ 以及他拥有的冠军球队
a massage, his own champion football team.
快点 快点 我可没那么多时间
Well, come on, chop-chop, I haven't got all day.
我的筋骨太紧绷了
Oh, my tendons are like ropes.
你可以彻底按♥摩♥一下
You can go the whole hog. Hmm?
你是那个疯狂的山洞人
You're that crazy caveman guy.
你是那个愤怒的平底锅女孩
The angry pan girl.
你来这干嘛 山洞人
What are you doing here, caveman?
这是神圣的场地 禁止进入的
This is the sacred turf. No one's allowed here.
球
Balls.
我需要球
I need balls.
你大老远的来
You came all this way
闯入场地就是来找球的
and broke into the stadium just to find some balls?
你真勇敢 山洞人
Wow. You're pretty brave, caveman.
而且蠢
And stupid.
事实上 还是蠢比勇敢多 真的
Actually, more stupid than brave, really.
谢了
Thanks.
我是古娜
I'm Goona, by the way.
狗子
Dug.
来吧 我能帮你
Come on, I can help.
真爽
That's good!
我真不知道女王在担心什么
I don't know what the queen is worrying about.
我们都知道山洞人有多废物
I mean, we all know what losers cavemen are.
那些石器时代的笨蛋连自己奶奶都踢不赢
Those Stone Age dolts couldn't beat their own grandmothers.
没脑子的呆瓜
Brainless goons!
愚蠢的笨蛋
Gormless halfwits!
斯蒂芬诺 别这么粗手粗脚的
Stefano! Not so ham-fisted!
按♥摩♥得可以了
In fact, enough massage.
来点放松的音乐吧
How about some relaxing music instead?
我真羡慕你
I envy you.
- 羡慕我 - 有机会上场比赛
- Me? - The chance to play on that pitch,
在那片神圣的场地
the sacred turf,
在数以千计的粉丝面前
in front of thousands of fans!
说不定哪天你也能的
Well, maybe you will one day.
你觉得他们会让女孩加入皇家青铜里队吗
You think they let girls play for Real Bronzio?
你真是疯了
You really are crazy.
你以为我为啥要偷偷溜进来
Why do you think I sneak in here?
是谁
Who is that?
快跑
Scarper!
站住 小偷
Stop! Thieves!
这边
This way!
他们往那边去了
They went that way!
不 是那边
Huh? No! That way!
球给我 快点
Give me those, quick!
你真厉害
You're really good!
谢了
Thanks!
我练了很久
I do a lot of practice.
我想到个好主意
Oh, I've just had a great idea!
快点
Come on!
你今晚到底是怎么了 斯蒂芬诺
Oh, what on Earth's got into you tonight, Stefano?
- 斯蒂芬诺 - 是 长官
- Stefano? - Yes, sir?
猪鼻
Hognob!
猪鼻 这是古娜 古娜 这是猪鼻
Hognob, meet Goona. Goona, Hognob.
嗨 猪鼻
Hi, Hognob.
长官 您没事吧
Sire, are you all right?
我当然有事了 你个白♥痴♥
Of course I'm not all right, you idiot!
我刚刚被一头猪按♥摩♥了
I've just been massaged by a pig!
醒醒 各位
Wake up, everyone.
介绍你们认识个人
I want you all to meet someone.
这位是古娜
This is Goona.
嗨
Hi!
她会帮我们赢得比赛
电影精选列表