Well, then...
他说 我们悲惨的余生都要在
he said we'll spend the rest of our miserable lives
一个矿山上工作了
working down a mine.
不
No!
- 矿山 是什么 - 狗子
- What's a "mine"? - Dug...
我们甚至从来没有打过这种比赛
we've never even played this game.
但问题就在这里
But that's just it.
我们以前玩过的
We did. Once.
嗯
Huh?
我们山谷里那些洞穴壁画
Those cave paintings back in our valley,
就是我们祖先踢足球的图画
they're pictures of our ancestors playing football.
- 超棒的 - 所以如果他们玩过的话
- Champion! - So if they did it...
我们当然也可以做到
surely we can do it.
不好意思 闪闪发光的回忆让我打了个喷嚏
Sorry! Shimmering memories make me sneeze.
这并不能改变什么 狗子
This doesn't change anything, Dug.
这太冒险了
It's just too risky.
哦 来啊 酋长 我们能行 酋长
Oh, come on, Chief! We can do it, Chief!
我想踢足球 我现在就想玩
I wanna play football! I wanna play now!
现在
Now!
听着 不 我们不行 不
Listen... No, we're not... No!
好吧 不要担心我们
All right, then. Don't worry about us.
是的 我们会 我们会很好的
Yeah, we'll... We'll be okay.
我们会在这恶地上慢慢地死去
We'll just die a slow and lingering death in the Badlands.
呃
Huh?
来吧 酋长
Come on, Chief.
给我们一次机会 拜托
Just give us a chance. Please!
听着 好吧
Look, all right.
也许我们可以尝试一下这个 足球的主意
Maybe we'll give this "football" idea a try, then.
注意 我可不做任何承诺
No promises, mind.
比赛将在满月举♥行♥
The match is to be played at the full moon.
然后我们重回山谷
And then we go back to the valley!
太棒了
Sweet!
好了 排队 大家排好队
Right, line up, everybody! In line!
- 看你的了 狗子 - 谢谢酋长
- All yours, Dug. - Thanks, Chief.
好了
All right!
嗯 嗯
Um... Um...
猪可以踢足球吗
Are hogs supposed to play football?
不 哦
No. Oh...
应该不行 对不起 猪鼻
Probably not, no. Sorry, Hognob.
这就是一个足球
This is a football.
一方试图将球踢进这个球门
One side tries to kick the ball into this goal.
哦
Ooh.
而另一方则试图将球踢进那个球门
And the other side tries to kick the ball in that goal.
啊
Ahh!
足球听起来很难
Football sounds hard.
如果你把球踢进球门会发生什么
What happens if you kick the ball in the goal?
如果你把球踢进球门
Well, if you kick the ball in the goal,
其他人会冲上来拥抱你 亲吻你
then other men hug and kiss you.
哦 嗯
Oh. Mmm.
好了 谁想要试一试
Right, who wants to try?
我来试试
I'll give it a go.
- 不错 - 嗷 老妈
- Nice one. - Aw, Mum!
好的 岩浆 好了 好的 好 就这样 嗯
Good, Magma. All right, okay, good. Right. Um...
那么我 我要试着去抢到球
So I'm... I'm gonna try and get the ball,
你必须要阻止我 好吗
and you have to stop me, okay?
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on!
噢
Ow!
- 干得漂亮 老妈 - 足球太精彩了
- Nice one, Mum! - Football's brilliant.
肯定不是这样的
That can't be right.
你们肯定不能打其他的球员了
Surely, you can't hit other players?
不 你应该去打那个球
No, you're supposed to attack the ball.
不 不 不 不 不是用武力
No, no, no, no, not weapons!
只能用拳头吗
Just use fist?
不 根本不是打架
No! No fighting at all.
- 那乐趣是什么 - 呃
- Where's the fun in that? - Uh...
嗯
Hmm.
好了 多戈
Okay, Thongo!
哦
Oh!
哦
Ooh!
- 哦 - 太棒了
- Oh! - Yes!
尽力了 很好 好了 下一个
Good effort. Great. Okay, next.
哼
Huh?
猪鼻
Hognob.
上 阿斯波
Go for it, Asbo.
耶
Yay!
耶
Yay!
哦
Oh...
打扰一下
Excuse me!
能把球还给我们吗
Can we have our ball back, please?
嗯 嗯
Huh. Hmm.
相信我 迪诺 石器时代和
Trust me, Dino. This football match
青铜世界之间足球比赛
between the Stone Age and the Bronze World,
是非常完美的
it's perfect!
- 哦 我多喜欢这个比赛 - 是的 足球
- Oh, how I love it! - Yes, football.
不
No.
青铜
Bronze!
嗯
Mmm.
冰冷 坚硬又滑溜
So cold and hard and slippery.
嗯
Mmm.
哦
Ooh.
这场比赛会让我赚很多铜币
And this game is going to make me loads of it.
领袖大人 如果女王知道了怎么办
Your Premiership, what if the queen finds out?
那个老乌鸦
That old crow?
她不会知道这里发生了什么
She doesn't know what goes on out here.
还好
Luckily.
送信
Delivering message!
足球大人 是一只送信鸟
Your Footballness, it's a Message Bird.
嗯
Huh?
呃 好 让它
Ugh. Well, go on, make it...
你好 你好
"Hello? Hello?
这个送信鸟怎么用的啊
How do you use this Message Bird thing?"
这是女王
It's the queen.
对着它的耳朵说话就行 夫人
"Just speak into its ear, ma'am.
它会模仿它听到的一切
It will mimic everything it hears."
我甚至不知道我拿的方向 测试
"I don't even know if I'm holding it the... Testing!
测试
Testing!
鲁斯 鲁斯
Nooth? Nooth?"
也许她听说这场比赛的事了
Perhaps she's heard about the game.
她当然没听说比赛的事
Of course she hasn't heard about the game.
我听说比赛的事了
"I've heard about the game."
你居然安排了一场跟野蛮人的足球赛
"You, arranging a football match against a bunch of savages?
你个白♥痴♥
You idiot!
咱们要是输了怎么办
Imagine if we lost."
- 才不会输 - 我说你想象一下
- We won't. - "I said, imagine it!
没错
Exactly!
伟大的青铜时代
The mighty Bronze Age
难道要向山洞人卑躬屈膝吗
brought to its knees by a bunch of cavemen?
我可警告你哦 鲁斯
Well, I'm warning you, Nooth.
你最好别输
You'd better not lose.
信息完毕
End of message.
哦
Oh!
那个老蠢货
Silly old bat!
她竟敢对我这样说话
How dare she talk to me like that!
那个老蠢货
"Silly old bat!
她竟敢对我这样说话
How dare she talk to me like that?"
准备送信
Delivering message!
守卫 把送信鸟抓回来
Guards! Get that bird back!
女王懂个啥
What does the queen know anyway?
山洞人都是些白♥痴♥ 我的队员
The cavemen are oafs. My players are...
拿钱太多
Overpaid?
是冠军
电影精选列表