And she's gonna help us win the game.
为什么她要帮我们
Oh. Why would she do that?
她想在众人面前
She gets to play on the sacred turf
在神圣的场地踢球
in front of thousands of fans.
很高兴加入大家
Glad to be on board.
你们通常踢什么队形
So what formation do you normally play?
队形
Um... formation?
四四二还是四三三
Four-four-two or four-three-three?
自♥由♥中卫是谁
Who's your sweeper? Um...
你们是盯防还是区域联防
Do you man-mark or play zonally?
我们就是把球踢出去再追
We just kick the ball about and chase it.
你们觉得靠胡乱追球就能战胜皇家青铜里队吗
You think you can beat Real Bronzio just by chasing a ball around?
你们需要知道自己要对付的是什么
You need to know what you're up against.
这个是尤根 他是队长
This is Jurgend, the captain.
是已知世界里最好的射手
Best goal-scorer in the known world.
- 自己也知道 - 哈
- Knows it too. - Ha!
他们的边前卫 闪电大锤
Their winger, Lightning Hammer.
从不会在同一个地方出现两次
Never strikes twice in the same place.
中场干将 快文图
Midfield dynamo Qwik Wun Tu.
他踢球的速度比你们动脑子还快
He can kick faster than you can think.
后卫 高卢人葛纳德
Fullback, Gonad the Gaul.
没人能从他脚下把球带走
No one gets past his tackle.
- 喔 - 嗷 老妈
- Oh! - Aw, Mum!
别搞错了
Make no mistake.
这些都是铜板能买♥♥到的最好的球员
These are the best players bronze can buy.
他们就像是超级无敌巨厉害的超级球员
They're like ginormous great big footballing giants!
哦 我们怎么可能打得败他们这么优秀的球队
Oh, there's no way we can beat such a great team.
他们也许很强
They may be great,
但是他们并不是一个团队
but what they're not is a team.
啊哈
Huh?
他们只是11个都觉着自己天下第一的球员而已
They're 11 players who each think they're the star.
这就是他们的弱点
That's their weakness.
而这也是你们的取胜之道
And that's how you can beat them.
古娜说得对
Goona's right.
他们可能是比我们技术强
They may be better players than us...
但是我们也有他们没有的特质
but we have something they don't.
啥 苔藓吗
Huh? Moss?
不 巴里 不是苔藓
No, Barry, not moss.
我们有我们彼此
We've got each other.
如果我们一起努力 那么也许我们就能打败他们
And if we work together, then maybe we can do this.
对 我们有很多艰苦的训练要做
Right. We've got a lot of hard work to do.
而我们现在甚至人数都不够
And we haven't even got a full team.
哦哦
Oh, oh!
这是怎么了
What's going on?
哦 酋长 这位是古娜
Oh, Chief, this is Goona,
她是来帮我们赢得比赛的
and she's going to help us win the game.
我还以为足球这件事已经告一段落了
I thought we're done with football.
既然你现在过来了 你也加入吧
Not now you've turned up. You're in the team.
我踢不了球了 我是个老年人
I'm not playing. I'm an old man.
我都32了
I'm nearly 32.
好吧 是够老的
Okay, that is old.
- 你就守门吧 - 轻点
- Go in goal. - Ow!
好的 对 问题解决了 那么
Right, well, that's settled, then.
所以 你们的训练设施在哪儿呢
Now, where's your training facilities?
皇家青铜里队可有最好的训练装备
Real Bronzio have the very best.
而我们的场地就是
And all we've got is...
这片恶土
the Badlands.
3 2 1
Three, two, one.
这边走 大家
This way, everyone!
等等 等等 你在做什么
Wait! What? Oh! What are you doing?
那边走 大家
That way, everyone!
这也太危险了吧
This is a bit dangerous.
你在做什么 这什么
What are you... What the...
额 我了个
Eh? Well, I'll be...
好的 带球过人
Okay. Pass and move.
你们一定要学会带球过人
It's very important that you pass and move.
但是不管发生什么 记得保持住自己的阵型
But whatever happens, keep your formation.
不错哦
Ooh!
很好 阿斯伯 就是这样的
Nice one, Asbo! That's it!
大家一起合作
Everyone working together!
啊 这就是我需要的
Ugh! This is all I need.
你在原始人的山洞里发现的嘛
You found these in the primitives' valley?
看起来他们的祖先早在我们几个世纪之前
It seems their ancestors were playing football
就开始踢足球了
centuries before we were.
王后绝对不能知道这件事 明白吗
The queen must not find out about this, all right?
送信
Delivering message!
哦 不
Oh, no.
我听说
"What's this
那些野蛮人的祖先
I hear about the savages
在我们几个世纪开始踢足球是怎么个情况
playing football centuries before we were?"
疼 疼 我也不知道 疼
Ow! Ow! I didn't know! Ow!
我的线人告诉我他们练得越来越好
"And my spies tell me they're getting better.
- 疼 - 每天都训练
- Ow! Training every day!"
疼 疼 疼
Ow! Ow! Ow!
你最好能赢得了他们 鲁斯 否则的话
"You better not screw it up, Nooth, or else.
我会让你知道谁得去矿场工作
"I'll tell you who'll be going down the mine.
就是你
You will!"
闹够了吧
This has gone far enough.
他们是还停在石器时代野蛮人
They're Stone Age brutes.
他们住在山洞里
They live in caves.
他们吃泥巴过活 不
They eat mud! No.
我要搞搞他们
I need to shut them down.
整整他们山洞人小脑袋
Mess with their tiny cavemen minds.
很好 我们该怎么做
Brilliant! How do we do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
问题的答案可不会自己找上门来
The answer isn't just going to walk in the door.
陛下 我们在山谷中的
Sire, we've found something else
新矿井中找到了一些别的东西
down in the new mine in the valley.
我们制♥作♥了拓本供您查看
We've made a copy for your inspection.
哦 哦
Oh! Ow!
简直 完美
That's perfect.
猪鼻
Hognob.
哇哦 扑得不错 酋长
Whoa! Great save, Chief!
你知道吗 我们明天可能有点机会
You know, we may just stand a chance tomorrow.
机会有点小
A small chance...
但也是机会
but a chance.
既然我们祖先能做到 我们也能行
If our ancestors did it, so can we.
对32岁的老头来说 还不错吧
Hey, hey, not bad for 32, eh?
我从来没想过会这么说 狗子 但是我们真的还不错
I never thought I'd say this, Dug, but we're pretty good.
哦 哦 哦 该我了
Oi, oi, oi! That's mine.
我去捡球
I've got it.
很快就能回家了
Soon be home.
什么
Huh?
啊
Huh?
不要
No!
你想干什么
What are you doing?
放开我
Let me go!
冷静点 山洞人
Calm down, caveman.
我只是想让你看看我们的新矿
I just wanted you to see our new mine.
毕竟 你们很快就会从中挖青铜了
After all, you'll soon be digging lots of bronze out of it.
哦 我们是决不会下任何矿井的 大嘴怪
Oh, we're not going down any mine, mammoth-mouth.
啊 是啊
Ah, yes.
因为你是厉害的足球运动员
Because you're great footballers...
就像你祖先一样
just like your ancestors.
你 你知道他们了
You... You know about them?
我们在这儿找到的可不只是青铜
Bronze is not all we found down here.
什么 什么
What... What...
还有更多的洞穴壁画
More cave paintings?
是的
Yes.
只有这些画才能讲述这个完整的故事
Only these ones tell the whole story.
看到了吗 你的祖先可不只是简单的踢过足球
电影精选列表