Uh, the guy here is kind of a prick,
但食物确实很不错
but the food is, it's quite something.
好的 - 两个人
Okay. - Table for two, please.
给你
谢谢
需要什么就跟我说
所以 你以前来过这儿吗
So, have you been to this area before?
呃...
Um...
跟我的丈夫
With, uh, my husband, or maybe
也可能是我自己
by myself, um.
我的记性很差
My memory's pretty poor.
嗯
Um.
我之前看你游泳
I watched you swim, earlier.
你真的很厉害
Um, you're a really strong swimmer.
但是 嗯 我自己也经常游泳
But, um, I used to swim a lot myself.
就是 嗯
And, um,
这里还有这里
here and here,
身体这里真的感觉很难受 像有什么压着一样
you're really hard on your body.
我的身体很让我失望
My body let me down.
我的丈夫和我 我们
My husband and I, we,
我们试过要一个孩子
we tried for a baby.
但...
But...
你知道 这些希腊人...
You know, these Greeks...
一切都是为了家庭 所以
Everything is about family, so,
所以 为了不...
so, to not...
嗯
Well.
我们试过了
We tried.
但是他的家人就...
But his whole family, they,
他们都知道不是我的问题
they all knew it was me that couldn't.
生孩子是需要两个人的
Well, it takes two to make a baby.
嗯
Um.
我没有丈夫
I have no husband.
我撒谎了
I lied.
我只是想告诉你这个 因为...
I just thought I'd tell you that, because...
我不是一个很健谈的人
I'm not a very good conversationalist.
我也没有丈夫
I also have no husband.
什么
What?
他去世了
Mine's gone.
我能选的
The choice is
要么在这里过着失败的人生
to live out the failure here,
要么就是回伦敦 但是也没什么变化
or carry it back to New York.
就只是地方不一样而已
It's a kick in the face or a punch in the stomach.
就这么坐在这里
It's good to just
可真好
sit.
我还以为你很有胃口呢
I thought you were the one with the appetite.
我确实是这么跟你说的
I did tell you that.
嗯
Um,
打扰一下
excuse me?
我们可以结账了
Can we have the bill, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们可以AA
We can go Dutch.
不
No.
我来就好
I've got this.
我想更高点儿 - 不
I wanna get higher. - No!
风很大
The winds are high!
哦 哦 不好了
Oh! Oh. Oh, no!
给你
Here you go.
给你
Here.
你介意我洗个澡吗
Would you mind if I had a bath?
我妈妈以前就是这样的
My mum used to do that.
我自己也可以的
I can do this myself.
我去给你拿条毛巾 - 谢谢
I'll go get you a towel. - Thank you.
放在这儿了
It's here.
要不我帮你把这些放进洗衣机吧
How about I put these in the laundry for you?
不
No!
怎么了
What's wrong?
对不起
Sorry.
呃
Uh.
她...
She...
我们 我们
We, we.
那天我们出去了
We'd been out, that day.
我觉得会是美好的一天 我还记得
I think it was a good day. I remember that.
当我们回到家时 他...
And when we got home, he,
他什么都不听 他只是
he wouldn't listen, he just
惊呆了
froze.
我对他很生气
I was so mad at him.
当时有那么多人
There were so many of them.
他们还只是
They were
孩子
children.
可能他们觉得自己是在玩儿游戏
Probably why they felt like they were playing a game,
他们就只是
they were just
玩得很开心
having fun.
快点儿
Come on!
不不不
No, no, no!
不 - 拜托
No! - Please!
不 - 闭嘴
No! - Shut up!
起来
Get up!
部长 你选吧 是妈妈
Minister, pick mother
还是女儿 - 我来换她们 我来
or daughter? - Take me! Take me!
不 不 不 不
No! No, no, no!
他们先杀了我妈妈
They killed my mum first.
开枪杀的 我没看到
Shot her. I didn't see it.
我是听到的
I heard it.
接下来是我爸爸
My dad next.
我能听出来是因为枪响过之后
And I know that because when the gun went off,
他就安静了下来
he went quiet.
然后是
Then
赛法
Saifa.
别动了
Stay still!
别动
Stop moving!
你再动我就开枪
I'll shoot you if you move!
别动了
Stop moving!
给她架住 - 把她的腿张开
Get her open! - Get the legs open!
不
No!
今天晚上我们就让你看到你的孩子
We gonna give you baby tonight.
男生还是女孩
Boy! Girl!
他们
They
强迫我看着
made me watch.
逼着我看着他们对她做了什么
They made me watch what they did to her.
她就一直看着我
And she kept her eyes on me.
她怀孕了
She was pregnant.
男生 女孩
Boy! Girl!
那是一个男孩
It was a boy.
不要
Move!
别动
Don't move!
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
这就是为什么...
That's why...
就是 就是...
That's, that's why.
就是因为这件事
That's why.
我只是想让它停下来
I just want it to stop.
只是想让它停下来
I want it to stop.
我...我就在外面
I'll just, I'll just be right out there.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你可能会需要 嗯...
You're gonna need, um...
我给你找件衣服吧
Let me get you something to put on.
要怎么打开这个 - 这里
How do you open this? - Here.
我来帮你 - 不
Let me help you. - No!
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck!
别觉得
Don't think for a second
你能帮到我什么
there is anything to do, here.
更大的涅墨西斯神庙的建造
Construction of the larger temple to Nemesis