You have the right table for us, Juliet?
当然
But, of course!
我们也只能待一小段儿时间
'Cause we only have her for a short time,
所以我们希望一切都完美
so we want everything to be perfect.
这里 - 好的 谢谢
Here. - Nice. Thank you.
部长 - 你好吗
Minister. - How are you?
我很好 谢谢你
I'm fine, thank you.
你好
Hello.
嘿 你好吗 - 部长
Hi, everybody. How are you? - Minister!
你好 最近如何
Hello. How are you?
部长 你听说暴♥乱♥了吗
Minister, have you heard about the riots?
我在和家人一起呢 稍后再谈吧
I'm with my family, we'll talk later.
他们会为我的女儿做最可口的食物 对吧
They'll cook the best food for my Jaja, won't they?
马上就把菜单拿过来
Be right back with the menus.
嗯
Mmm.
大忙人
Big man,
他们想谈什么
what did they want to talk about?
没什么 不用担心
It's nothing. Don't worry.
好的 你想吃什么呢
Okay. What are you eating?
鱼
Fish.
别动
Don't move!
明天我们要去蓝湖
Tomorrow, we're going to the Blue Lake.
啊 蓝湖
Ah, the Blue Lake!
会很有趣的
It's gonna be fun.
真的
A lot of fun.
上山的时候注意脚下 好吗
Just watch your step as you go up the hill, okay?
我可不想一大早就少个人
Don't want to lose anybody this early on in the day.
谢谢 - 小心
Thank you. - Careful.
你来的可真早
Aren't you the early bird?
他们走了吗
Have they gone?
差不多
Almost.
啊
Yeah.
嗯
Yep.
要么 - 不了 谢谢
Hmm? - No, thank you.
我不喜欢他们看到我抽烟
I don't like them to see me smoke.
因为这样那些年龄大的的人
Because, otherwise, the older ones
到了周末的时候就不会给我小费了
won't tip me at the end of the week.
她们会说我就只会把钱花在烟上
They say that, "She'll only spend it on cigarettes."
那些年轻人呢
What about the younger ones?
他们怎么都不会给的
They don't tip anyway.
哎呀 - 哦
Oops. - Oh.
你听说过伊莎多拉·邓肯吗
Have you heard of Isadora Duncan?
她是个充满了希腊风情的美人
She had a whole Greek thing going on.
她是被自己的围巾勒死的吗
She strangled herself with her own scarf?
因为围巾被轮子压住了
Caught in the wheels of her car.
是的 没错
Yes, correct!
我觉得你肯定很喜欢悲剧吧
I mean, you got to love tragedy, right?
他们要下来了 - 哦
They're coming down now. - Oh.
天啊
Oh, God.
好了 拜拜了
All right, well, adio.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事儿
All right!
很有趣 对吧
That was fun, right?
好啦 现在我们要去浴室了
Okay, so, now, we're gonna go to the bathhouse,
它就在那边…
which is located right over there...
有人吗
Hello?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
怎么了
她在翻那些包儿
嘿
Hey.
我这里什么都有
I have everything in here.
无论你需要什么
Whatever you need.
好吗
Okay?
洗手间就在那儿
The restroom's right there.
起来 贾贾
Up, Jaja.
起来吧 我的心肝
Up, my heart.
等一下
Just a minute.
国内有很多的不满情绪
There is much disaffection in the country.
工作机会稀缺
Job opportunities are scarce,
就算是受过教育的年轻人也会失业
and educated young men remain unemployed.
我采访了穆萨
I spoke with Musa,
他说 年轻人的挫败感
who says the frustration among young people
是显而易见的而且还在不断增长
is palpable and growing.
他担心这可能会演变成暴♥力♥
He's worried it could tip into violence.
我宁愿饿着肚子 没有未来
Better I remain hungry with no future to come
也不想被暴♥力♥活动所困扰
than to be disturbed by violence.
一旦这些起义活动兴起 那就没有和平所言了
Because with uprising, you don't have no peace.
门是开着的 保安都去哪儿了
Gate is open! Where are the security guards?
真不敢相信
I can't believe this!
...在严密的安保措施下
...under heavy security.
警♥察♥和居民...
Police and residents...
什么
What?
贝扬呢
Where is Beyan?
他不会离开的
He cannot have gone.
天啊 这是什么
Jesus! What is this?
哦
Oh!
哦 感谢上帝
Oh, thank God!
感谢上帝
Thank God!
十年了
Ten years.
他们就是这么对你的
This is what they give you.
你就待在那里 知道了吗
You stay there, won't you?
哪怕你会很孤独
Even if you are lonely,
别回来了
you don't come back.
妈妈
Mama.
听清楚了吗
Is it clear to you?
别回来
Don't come back.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
杰奎琳 嘿
Jacqueline! Hi! Hey!
你还好吗
You okay?
好的 跟上队伍
All right. Follow the umbrella.
你要走吗 - 呃 是的 嗯
You're going? - Uh, yeah, um.
我很好 我只是 我不能再让你承受这些了
I'm fine, I just, I can't impose on you anymore.
开什么玩笑呢 我们会载你下去的
Don't be ridiculous! We'll give you a ride down.
没有必要
Totally unnecessary.
我不会把你留在山上的
I'm not leaving you on the mountain.
好吧 呃 那我去拿包
Okay, uh, I'll get my bag.
好
Okay.
你人很好
So kind of you.
但是我的丈夫正在等我呢
My husband's waiting for me.
他是一名建筑师
He's an architect.
我们是游牧民族
We're nomads.
你人很好
So kind of you.
抱歉耽误大家时间了
Sorry to have held you all up.
埃万盖洛斯 好啦
你把包儿放在司机旁边就行
Just leave your bag right by the driver.
多谢了
Thanks for taking care of that for me.
来这儿坐吧 过来啊
Here. Come sit here. Sit here.
你现在感觉好点了吗 瓦西丽莎
You're feeling better now, vasilissa?
好多了
Much better.
你说什么
What did you say?
哦 瓦西丽莎吗
Oh, vasilissa?
意思是女王
It means queen.
从美国人嘴里说出来很有趣吧
It's funny from an American.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
嘿
Hey!
人们总是在我身上昏倒
People are always passing out on me.
你想一起吃晚饭吗
Do you want to get some dinner?
我请客
My treat.
总是要吃饭的
Since food is what you need.
呃 但是我吃起来像是马 所以...
Uh, but I eat like a horse, so...