The electricity!
来吧 我的英国女儿 就是这样
Come on, my British daughter. That's it.
哈哈 快让我看看你的伦敦风格
Big Jue, show us your London style!
这可不是伦敦 - 就是
It's not London. - It's London.
别那样做
Stop doing that.
不然我们可就枪毙他了
Or we'll have him shot.
我希望肚子里是个小贝扬
I hope it's a little Beyan.
赛伊 不是吧...
Sai, you're not...
嗯嗯
Mmm-hmm.
赛赛
Sai-Sai!
这边请
Right this way.
小心脚下
Watch your steps.
这附近有很多坑
A lot of holes, around here.
我可不想有人跌倒
Don't want anyone to fall.
好了
All right.
好啦 各位
Okay, everybody.
该遗址的历史可以追溯到公元前五世纪
This site dates back to the fifth century BC.
我们会花几分钟四处看看
We'll take a few minutes, look around,
然后我们就去…哦
and then we'll head... Oh!
小心
Careful!
野蛮人
Barbarians.
他们的父母呢
Where are their parents?
逃跑了
They fled.
我们继续上山吧
Let's carry on up the hill.
你们两个跟着我
And you two come with me.
小心 这边来
Watch your step, up here.
你还没走呢
Still here?
嗯 这里太漂亮了
Uh, it's a beautiful spot.
我以前会骑自行车来这里看日出
I used to cycle up here to catch the sunrise.
那时候我还没觉得厌倦这里
Before I got tired and jaded.
你是一个人吗
Are you here alone?
呃 不是 我的丈夫还在睡
Um, no. My, um, husband's asleep.
我们一度假 他...
When we go on holiday, he gets...
整个人都松垮下来了
He, sort of, just collapses.
因为工作 他有点儿工作狂 好不容易能休息
Somewhat of a workaholic.
啊 我也认识这样的丈夫
Ah, I know this type of husband.
南希想知道附近有没有可以上厕所的地方
Nancy wants to know if there are rest-rooms around?
她憋不住了
She can't wait.
除非她喜欢灌木丛这种的…
Unless Nancy fancies the bushes...
你愿意的话也可以跟我们一起
You're welcome to join us, if you like.
好啊 我会付钱给你的
Um, I will, of course, pay you.
啊 不用了 只要能让我分分神就好了
No, please, just buffer me from this lot.
这座神庙是以神话中的女神涅墨西斯命名的
This sanctuary is named after the mythical goddess Nemesis.
你们认识她吗
Do you know anything about her?
她不是爱情女神吗
Wasn't she the goddess of love?
不 远非如此
No, far from it.
她也被称为阿德拉斯蒂娅
She was also known as Adrasteia.
大概的意思就是
Which roughly translates as
"一个无法逃脱的人"
"one from whom there is no escape."
诗人梅索美德斯为她写过一首赞诗
The poet Mesomedes wrote a hymn to her
就在在公元二世纪
in the second century AD,
他称她为"生着翅膀的平衡良善之人"
addressing her as "winged balancer of life,"
"愤怒女神 正义之女"
"goddess of fury, daughter of justice."
不管怎么看 涅墨西斯都是个相当不错的女孩
Nemesis was, by all standards, quite the gal.
但是从根本上讲 她其实是一个针对犯罪的复仇者
Basically, she was an avenger of crime.
她监管着人类的行为
She governed human actions
同时惩戒那些傲慢或狂妄的行径
and punished arrogance, or hubris.
她毫不留情
She took no prisoners.
而且 你很知道这个地区还有什么很出名的吗
Okay, do you know what else this area was known for?
岩石吗
Rocks?
战争和海盗袭击
Wars and pirate raids.
当时 发生了一系列残酷的入侵
At the time, there was a series of brutal invasions.
你当时可能只是坐在这里 专注于自己的事情
You might just be sitting here, minding your own business,
然后 突然之间 到处都是强♥奸♥和掠夺
and then, all of a sudden, it's just rape and pillage.
天啊 - 是的
God! - Yeah.
但那是什么样子的呢
But what was it like?
住在这里
To live here.
我是问 住在这里感觉如何
I mean, what was it like to live here?
这是一座真正的城市
It was a real city
有着街道 广场
with streets, squares,
各种绘画
paintings,
自来水
running water,
有冷有热
hot and cold.
他们摧毁了花了50年才建成的寺庙
They destroyed temples that took 50 years to build.
就得到了这些
This was retribution.
怎么感觉涅墨西斯女神是编造出来的
It's almost as if the goddess Nemesis cooked it up herself.
疯子
Psycho.
好吧 当你在这个地区闲逛时
Okay, so, as you wander around this area,
我会让你想象一下
I'd like you to imagine what it was like
生活在复仇女神的注视下是什么感觉的
to live under the glare of a vengeful goddess.
给你
Here you are.
拿几个 传给大家
Take a couple, pass it around, hmm.
可以吗 - 是的
You good? - Yeah.
谢谢 - 嗯嗯
Thank you. - Mmm-hmm.
谢谢你的提问
Thanks for the question.
你总是和他们待在一起吗
Do you always stay with them?
大多数时间吧
Mostly.
但...
But...
嗯 - 嗯 谢谢
Hmm? - Hmm. Thanks.
我叫凯莉
I'm Callie.
杰奎琳 - 杰奎琳 啊
Jacqueline. - Jacqueline. Hmm.
你不是希腊人
You're not Greek?
不是 我是美国人
No, um, American.
唔 - 但...
Hmm. - But
我很喜欢
I, I fell for this
这位强大的 有男子气概的
strong, machismo,
希腊女神
Greek god type.
我结婚了
Um, got married.
搬到这里
Moved here,
然后 呃 现在就这样了
and, uh, fell into this.
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
利比里亚
Liberia.
哦 东非... - 西非
Oh! East Africa... - West.
西非 抱歉
West, right. Sorry.
我是个笨蛋
Idiot.
利比里亚是个什么样的国家呢
So, what is Liberia like?
就是 呃...
It's, uh...
其实 我们都住在伦敦
Actually, um, we're London-based.
嗯 - 移居国外
Mmm. - Nomads, really.
那么 你只是来这里度假的
So, you're just vacationing here?
我只是想知道你住在哪里
I was just wondering where you were staying.
也就是租个房♥子 在南方的什么地方
Um, some rental house. A place in the south.
哦 那里很漂亮 我很喜欢那里的
Oh, beautiful. I love that area.
我对那边很了解 是哪里啊
I know it well. Which one?
有个别♥墅♥ 我
Something Villa, I,
我也不记得名字了 都是我老公料理的
I don't remember the name, my husband took care of it.
嗯 - 嗯
Yeah. - Yeah.
抱歉 我问的太多了
Sorry, I'm asking too many questions.
不会
No.
我得把那些人叫回来了
Well, I should probably get my group back together.
好啦的
Okay.
如果你和你丈夫需要什么私人旅行…
Um, if you and your husband ever want a private tour...
好啊
Yeah.
好了 拜拜
Okay. Hmm.
卡马拉夫人 - 你好 朱丽叶
Mrs. Kamara. - Hello, Juliet.
部长 很高兴见到你
Minister, very nice to see you.
还有贾贾 真不错啊 英格兰怎么样啊
And Jaja! So fine! How is England?
还不错 谢谢 - 你都有那边的口音了
Oh, fine, thank you. - And you have the accent!
等她待一阵子再看看还有没有了
Let's see if she keeps it when she comes back for good.
爸爸
Daddy!
朱丽叶 有合适的座位吗