我可能会先吃掉我的 然后会把你的也狼吞虎咽地吃掉
I'll probably eat mine and then I'll wolf down yours.
我觉得你为我做的够多了
I think you've done enough for me.
不
No!
能有人一起吃饭就挺好的
It'd just be great to have someone to eat with is all.
肯定会有的
I'm sure it would.
但...我的 嗯 我的丈夫正在等我
But my, um, my husband's waiting for me.
我说清楚了吗
Am I making myself clear?
我不管你要跟谁谈
I don't care who you have to talk to.
现在就叫军队过来
Just get the army here, now!
现在就只有我们自己 很没有安全感
We are on our own, we have no security.
别一直说这个了 我不想听
Stop telling me this! I don't want to hear this.
你明白我说的是什么吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
他为什么要走
Why did he go?
爸爸说他们不敢
Pa says they wouldn't dare set foot
涉足部长的领地的
on the property of a minister.
我很抱歉 赛赛
I'm sorry, Sai-Sai.
这些孩子正在寻找他们的父母
These children are looking for their parents:
帕特里克·蒂拉
Patrick Tilla.
帕特里克是一个六岁的男孩
Patrick is a boy, age six.
母亲叫玛尼·蒂拉 父亲叫贾拉·蒂拉
Mother name, Mani Tilla. Father name, Jalla Tilla.
乔纳·蒂拉
Jonah Tilla.
乔纳·蒂拉
Jonah Tilla.
乔纳是一个三岁的男孩
Jonah is a boy, age three.
母亲叫玛尼·蒂拉 父亲叫贾拉·蒂拉
Mother name, Mani Tilla. Father name, Jalla Tilla.
费特·托洛
Fate Tolo.
费特·托洛
Fate Tolo.
费特是一个八岁的女孩
Fate is a girl, age eight.
母亲叫穆苏·托洛 父亲叫莱昂内尔·托洛
Mother name, Moussou Tolo. Father name, Lionel Tolo.
这太疯狂了 我哪儿也不去
This is mad! I'm not going anywhere.
这个国家正在分崩离析
This country is falling apart!
...20000多人流离失所...
...20,000 displaced people...
你有一条消息
You have one message.
嘿 我试着给你打过几次电♥话♥ 但是 呃
Hey, I tried calling you a few times, but, uh.
我得到资格了
I got my place!
就在纽约
And it's gonna be New York.
我会都告诉你的
I'll tell you all about it.
我已经等不及要见你了
I can't wait to see you.
我很想你
I miss you.
许多战士相信
Many of the fighters believe
子弹无法伤害到他们
they're invincible to bullets,
有时候 他们甚至觉得自己不需要任何枪...
and sometimes, that they do not even need any guns...
对非洲巫毒教或"朱朱"教派的坚定信仰
A strong belief in African voodoo, or "Juju",
加剧了他们对这场战争的不顾一切的鲁莽行为…
underpins much of the recklessness of this war...
如果知道的话 我早就这么做了
If I'd had known, I would have done it ages ago.
你看到这里了吗
You see here?
一开始就弄得太糟糕了
How badly it was done in the first place.
爸爸 如果他们不来怎么办
Daddy, what if they don't come?
然后 怎么办
Then, what?
我们得做点儿什么
We have to do something.
爸爸
Daddy!
快点儿
Come on!
快点儿
Come on!
停车 停车 停
Stop, stop. Stop.
我想下车 - 不用 没关系的
I wanna get off the bus. - No, it's okay.
我想下车 - 你还好吗
I wanna get off! - You're okay!
停车 我要下车
Stop the bus, I wanna get off!
杰奎琳 杰奎琳
Jacqueline? Jacqueline?
杰奎琳 你能听到我说话吗
Jacqueline, can you hear me?
杰奎琳
Jacqueline?
杰奎琳
Jacqueline?
你能听到吗
Can you hear me?
杰奎琳
Jacqueline!
出来
Come out!
出来
Come!
快
Move!
我需要她的名字
杰奎琳
我不知道她姓什么
有可能是脑震荡吗
等她醒过来 我们就知道她是谁了
警♥察♥也会想知道的
快走
Go!
准备好了吗
Ready?
嘿 安静
安静
别动
你想等着就等着吧
- 我会等的 - 随你
你也能看出来我很忙的
喂
Hello?
嗨 呃
Hi, uh.
你好 索尼娅 我是杰奎琳
Hello, Sonia, it's, it's Jacqueline.
杰奎琳
Jacqueline!
你没事儿吧
Are you all right?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
你好吗
How are you?
事实上我很好
I'm very well, actually.
很好
Very well.
我们读到…哦 上帝
We read about... Oh, God!
你还那里吗
You're still there?
不 我 我已经不在家里了
No, I'm, I'm not at home, I'm
在别的地方了 - 哦
traveling. - Oh.
多久了
How long?
大约一个月了 呃 从四月份开始
About a month, uh, since April.
那有三个月了
So three months?
嗯 那 那海伦 她…
Um, is, is Helen, is...
她已经动身去美国了
She left for the States, already.
她想在课程开始之前先安顿下来
She wanted to settle in before her course starts.
当然了
Of course.
她肯定很兴奋
How exciting for her.
杰奎琳 你还好吗
Jacqueline, you're okay?
你们都安全吗
You're all safe?
你可以...
Can you...
你能告诉海伦 嗯 我...
You tell Helen that, um, I...
贾贾
Jaja.
贾贾
Jaja.
起来 现在
Come on, now.
起身进城去吧 为什么不去呢
Get up and go into town, why don't you?
您想要按♥摩♥吗
Would you like a massage?
好啊
多少钱
五欧元
Five euros.
好 多练练你的希腊语
Yes, practice your Greek.
晚安
晚安
明天见
我不确定是否还能再见到你
I wasn't sure if I'd see you again.
我只会给你带来麻烦
I caused you nothing but trouble.
我不是很会体谅别人
I was incredibly inconsiderate.
我的记忆可能有些…
My memory's not that, um...
我知道的
I know that.
你家乡发生的事情确实很震惊
Well, it was quite a bang.
可能不是每个人都会关心
It's not for everyone,
但是我最近有了解
but, lately, it's become my thing.
你可以在这里放我下来
You can drop me off here.
谢谢
Thanks.
祝你平安
Salam alaikum.
你好
Hello?
呃 嗨 我是杰奎琳
Uh, hi, it's Jacqueline.
嗯 我想知道
Um, I was wondering
你是否愿意和我一起吃晚饭
if you might want to join me for dinner.
我马上下来
I'll be right down.
好的
Okay.
我请客
This is my treat.
我坚持
I insist.
除非你很忙 改变主意不跟我吃饭了
Unless you, uh, you're busy and you changed your mind.
我不忙 就让你来吧
I'm not. And I haven't.
既然你一直坚持...
And since you have insisted...
这个人虽然有点儿混♥蛋♥