不过大多数也只是在冬天取暖或者夏天乘凉的时候才翻翻
Often in the winter to warm my blood.Sometimes in the summer to cool it.
如果你想买♥♥本书 你会买♥♥什么书
If you were to buy a book,what book would it be?
书可是有好多种类的啊
Well, there are books for every need.
如果你是要那种玉♥女♥心♥经♥什么的书
If a man wishes to read secretly for his own private pleasure...
我现在手头倒是有几本
...there are books for that.
不是 那你究竟是要什么书啊
No? Well then,for what is your book wanted?
我娶了个老婆比较特别
I married my woman thinking her like any other one and...
她告诉我想要一本书看看
Now I find out she can read and wants a book.
这样啊
So.
孩子他娘 你也是个女人家
You're only a woman, mother of my children...
如果你会读书的话 你想读本什么样的书
...but if you could read, what would you like to read?
- 我压根就没想过这事 - 等等我想到一本了
- I never thought... - I have thought of the one.
里面什么都有 里面说无论强弱 人都是有罪的
It has everything in it. The good prosper and the wicked are punished.
- 这个书的名字就叫做 - 我们都是兄弟姐妹
- The name of the book is - All Men Are Brothers.
- 谢谢你 我会记住这个书名的 - 老板
- Thank you. I will remember what you... - Sir.
老板 老板 不好了
Sir. Sir, there is something.
- 又是上次那些大学生 - 这次比上次还糟糕 事儿闹大了 老板
- As before? - Worse than before. Much louder, sir.
他们说已经警告过你很多次了 他们现在没耐心了
They said they have warned you many times and their patience is at an end.
这帮黄毛学生只会惹是生非
These students cause trouble.
难道我一个老实生意人都没法过安稳日子了吗
An honest merchant cannot live in peace these times.
我说 怎么啦
Well, what is this?
我们再次警告你 别再跟日本鬼子做生意
We ask you once more, do not deal with the Japanese.
我们国家正在跟日本打仗 你不能一边卖♥♥日货 一边说自己爱国
We're at war. You cannot buy and sell Japanese goods and call yourself a patriot.
你们这么一说 还让不让人活了啊
Do you ask me to stop breathing in and out?
我这儿可是正经生意 有钱赚的你们懂不
There's a call for these, and a profit in them.
你们学生省点功夫 天下就太平了
Save your breath for arguments you can win.
那我们现在就让你不太平!
Then we must speak to you in words you can hear.
- 通通给我砸了 - 住手 你们这些强盗 住手
- Leave nothing. - Stop. You are vandals. Stop.
砸掉所有日货
Destroy all Japanese goods.
我们得让他知道自己的所作所为
We must make him understand what he has done.
强盗啊 小偷啊 你们会付出代价的 你们这些小偷
Bandits. Thieves.You'll pay for this. Thieves.
这是唯一可以让他明白的办法
This is the only way to make him see.
今天的事情 也会发生在任何跟日本人做生意的地方
What's happens here will happen to every shop that sells Japanese goods.
不 不
No. No.
吴连跟那些剥削你们血汗钱的人是一样的
Wu Lien walks hand in hand with those who deal in your blood.
我只是个生意人啊 为什么砸掉我的东西啊
I'm only a merchant. Why do you destroy my goods?
他做日本人的生意 日本鬼子用这些钱反过来杀害我们
He pays for Japanese goods in money that'll come back to us in pain and death.
没有没有 我只做清白生意啊 没有害人啊
No, no, I deal only in innocent things that harm no one.
这个吴连 爱钱胜过爱我们国家
This man, Wu Lien, loves his cash box above his country.
那不是真的 不是真的啊
That is not true. That's not true.
跟这种人划清界限吧 他跟日本鬼子没什么两样
Turn away from this traitor as you would turn from the Japanese.
走
Come.
你怎么能这么说呢
How can you say that?
这可是我毕生经营的生意啊
Can it be that the thing I have done all my life...
怎么现在我就成了个罪犯了呢
...is now held against me as a crime?
你看到没
Did you see...?
这些生意人现在都像躲着远远的
Did you see those merchants turn away from me as from a bad odor?
- 他们跟我没什么两样啊 - 想开点 姐夫 一切都会过去的
- They are of my own kind. - Be of stout heart, my brother. It will pass.
不不不 我可不这么认为 我又不傻
No, no, I do not think it will and I'm not a stupid man.
我得好好计划一下 不然以后这日子没法过了
I must turn this thing over in my mind.Decide what to do in the days I see ahead.
我得掂量一下该怎么做
I must think and weigh what comes out.
好好计划一下
And think again.
那个陌生青年跳下来 走的远远的
And then this strange young man jumped down, ran away and was gone.
- 他是强盗吗 - 不是 听说只是一个大学生而已
- Was he a bandit, then? - No, it was said he was a student.
你今天碰到这破事 然后还跑去买♥♥了本破书
First you encounter this trouble and then you buy a book.
小玉的那本书吧 叫什么名字来着
This book that Jade now has, what is it?
- 应该有书名的吧 - 是有的
- Books have names. - So has this one.
- 叫 我们都是兄弟姐妹 - 我们都是兄弟姐妹
- It is called All Men Are Brothers. - All Men Are Brothers?
那上次我们说的 那个站在我们地里头的陌生人
What of the stranger who lives on the other side of the earth...
偷割我们的小麦的那个 也是我们兄弟姐妹 我可不这么想
...and reaps his grain on my land? Is he my brother? I think not.
你们这么一说 我今天倒是看了一下地里 今年萝卜长得有点小
Today I pulled a turnip.They grow small this year.
我在想啊 会不会就是那个素不相识的兄弟干的好事呢
Can it be this strange brother is pulling at the roots to plague us?
我觉得就是那王八羔子干的
It's good to have him to blame.
一本书噢 小玉终于有书可以读了
A book. And Jade can read in it.
你看看 又动起新念头了吧 一本书啊
You see? An idea spreads. A book.
我得再说一遍 这种东西 给了女人可不是什么好事情
I have said and say again it is wrong to give a woman such a dangerous thing.
是不合理 我老婆是不可能有本书看的
It is unnatural and mine will never have one.
万一你老婆有了小孩呢 她如果没看完书的话 会有什么打算
What if a child comes? What will your woman do if she has not finished the book?
难道她可以一边看书 一边生小孩
Will she read on and let the child be born anyhow?
她自己应付得了
She will manage.
今天累死了我想去睡觉了
The day has been full.
明天还有活要干呢
There's work tomorrow.
好的 儿子 你看起来眼皮都快掉下来了
Yes, my son. Your eyes are heavy with weariness.
你老婆在等你呢 二弟 手里还拿着一本书呢
Your wife waits for you, brother, with a book in her hands.
书是可以收起来放在旁边的
Even a book can be closed and put away.
那只是一本书 你居然为了它都不瞧我一眼
It is but a book, and yet it keeps your eyes from me.
来 坐我身边
Come sit beside me.
我告诉你我看到了什么
I will tell you what I have read.
我怎么知道你真的在看书
How shall I know if you read truly?
你知道我不会撒谎的
You will know I could not make up such things.
这里 书里面说了如果每个人贪婪的下场会是什么
In this place, it tells what happens when men know only greed.
里面也说和平是怎么失去的 还有人怎么相互残杀
It tells how peace is then lost, and what men may do to each other.
太神奇了
It is magic.
你的眼睛看着这些鸟脚印 然后嘴巴就说出来了...
Your eyes pick up those bird tracks and your eyes give them to your voice...
然后我也就听到了
...and your voice gives them to my ears.
还有这里 里面还说了些杀人啊,
And here, it tells how then there is killing...
打仗啊甚至是折磨人的事情
...and fighting and even torture.
哦 折磨人是不对的
Oh, it is wrong to torture.
- 里面是这么说的啊 - 太神奇了啊
- That is what it says. - It is magic.
你都没再听我说
You do not listen.
我有在听
I try.
你用心点啊
You must try harder.
买♥♥书是要花钱的 我们可不能浪费钱
Money was spent for this book. We must not waste it.
我知道 我们也不能浪费老天给予我们的东西
We must waste nothing that is given to us.
无论是钱 还是我们在一起的时间
Neither money,nor the hours we have together.
你这样看着我 我都读不了书
I cannot read when you keep watching me.
反正我书里面的东西 我又看不懂
Since I cannot look at the book and know what it means...
我就只能看着你罗
...I must look at you...
钱不能浪费 时间也不能浪费啊
...so the money will not be wasted, and nothing else.
那我教你读书吧
Then I will teach you to read.
这个是个词
There is word here...
它的意思是说我们必须反抗所有让我们变成软蛋的事情
...of how men must rise up and resist the things that make them weak.
我可不这么认为
That is advice I cannot take.
你呢
Can you?
哎呀 你根本没在听我说话啊
Well, you will not listen.
你看 你现在又把书拿走了
And now you place the book where my hand cannot reach it.
- 那我是不是要把它放回来啊 - 是的
- Shall I put it back within your grasp? - Yes.
算了
No.
我也想睡觉了
I will rest my eyes now.
下次我再教你吧
I will teach you to read another time.
下次我要是想读书了 我再提醒你
I will remind you when I'm ready for reading.
愿老天原谅我说出这种大逆不道的话
Let the gods forgive me for saying this but I am wicked.
我爱你胜过爱我的父母
I love you more than I love my father and my mother.
我比你更加大逆不道 因为我就喜欢你说这样的话
I am more wicked than you. I want to hear you tell me this.
如果东西只够爹娘还有你吃
If there were food enough only for them or for you...
我宁可让他们挨饿 也要让你吃饱饭
...I would give it to you and let them starve.
你愿意亲近我 这可是破天荒的头一回啊
You turn to me of your own will, and it is the first time this has been so.
是的 给你今晚的奖励 因为你说了我喜欢说的话
Yes, for this night, you have told me the thing my heart needed to hear.
现在我知道你是在乎我的感受跟想法的 也开始慢慢理解我了
Now I know that you'll care what I think and feel, and what I am.
而不仅仅是想着让我给你煮饭 生儿子
Not only that I give you children and make your food.
我不仅仅属于这个家
I know that I'm not only to belong to your house...
我更属于你
...but I am to be yours.
这样我也知足了
And I am content.
你迟到了啊 是不是遇到了什么麻烦
You're late. Did you once more have trouble...
难道又逃不出我娘的法眼啦
...escaping my mother's eyes?
从今天开始 我想去哪儿就去哪儿
From this day on, I will come to you openly.
娘不会再说我什么闲话了
She will say nothing.
我可不认为娘这老顽固会变得这么快
I cannot believe my mother will change that much.
不是娘 是我
No. But I have changed.
你没看出来我有什么不同吗
Do you not see it?
电影精选列表