我揍啊揍
I beat her.
揍到她站都站不起来
I beat her until she leaned against the wall to keep from falling.
那吴连怎么办
What then of Wu Lien?
他至少是我们家的一份子啊
We must remember this:He is of our family.
我们儿子今晚可就要崇从山里回来的呀
Our sons return from the hills tonight.
他们知道怎么抓住他的啊 村里只有一条回来的路
They will know how to deal with him. There is but one way.
我丈夫会跟我想到一块的 而且这件事情我们必须做
I know my husband will see it as I see it and be willing to do what must be done.
你们打算杀死你们姐夫
Would you have him kill his brother-in-law?
总比被姐夫杀死好吧
Rather than have his brother-in-law kill him.
我自己没办法决定
I cannot decide this alone.
来吧 老表
Come, cousin.
这可关系到全村老小啊
It concerns us all in the village.
如果天下和平了 一切还会是变回老样子吗
Can anything ever be the same again even though peace comes?
没了这些小事情 我就是大老爷们一个了
Some small good has come of this.Out of it, I am born a man again.
我必须进城
I must go to the city.
我从你眼睛里看出来了
I read what you would do in your eyes.
- 你站在我一边吗 娘 - 我跟你站一边
- You are with me on this, Mother? - I am with you, Daughter.
男人开会的时候 我们女人就开始行动了
Women ever must act while men waste time in talk.
一点点这个东西
The great power of this...
无色无味 杀人无形
...is that a grain kills in a second
and is as tasteless as flour.
最近很多女人买♥♥这个东西
Many women buy this poison in these times.
多数给自己 也有给别人的
Some for themselves and some for others.
你需要多少
How much will you need?
我自己可能不需要了 我相信我也用不着
I may not need any at all.I hope I do not.
但是我今天能买♥♥ 我就多买♥♥一些
But I will take as much as I have money to buy.
吴连在吗
Wu Lien?
小玉 怎么是你啊
Jade. It cannot be.
你好啊 大姐 姐夫呢
How are you, sister-in-law?
房♥子的守卫不错啊
This house is well-guarded.
我一说我是你们亲戚 他们就让我进来了
But when I told them I was your relative, the gate opened like magic.
他们站自己岗而已 不针对你大姐夫的
Yes, they guard themselves, but not against my husband.
你为什么这样看着我 见到我不高兴吗
Why do you stare so at me? Are you not glad to see me?
不是不是 我很高兴
Yes. Yes, I am glad.
看起来你气色不错啊 除了瘦一点
You look well, if not fat.
我还没有时间休息呢 昨天刚从解放区回来
I have not rested yet. I returned from the free land only yesterday.
- 昨天 - 我的丝绸上衣呢
- Only yesterday? - Where's my silk coat, I...
小玉来看我们了 她昨天刚刚回啦
Here is Jade to see us. She tells me she returned but yesterday.
我跟我老公儿子一起回来的 他们现在还在睡觉呢
Together with my husband and son. And today, they still sleep.
欢迎欢迎 弟妹 很高兴看到你们回来
Welcome, sister-in-law,we're glad you are home again.
二老两个人孤独太久了
The old ones have been too long alone.
- 我的上衣呢 - 这里 可以穿了
- Now, where is my coat? - Here it is. Ready for you to wear.
我老公今晚要参加皇军的一个聚会
My husband will be honored tonight at a banquet for the conquerors.
是的 我得赶紧去穿衣服先
Yes, and now I must dress for it.
我们两个女人说话不影响你吧 姐夫
Will not our women's prattle disturb him?
不会不会 我听不到的
Oh, no, no. I will not hear it.
我穿过城里的时候 看到一些不一样的地方
As I came through the city, I found many changes.
我老公说 皇军很高兴看到...
My husband says the conqueror prides himself...
他做得一些群众工作
...on the public improvements he has made.
群众工作
Improvements?
我看到士兵在贴海报
Today, I saw enemy soldiers pasting up a picture...
上面画着日本鬼子笑着发放食物给..
...which showed another enemy soldier smiling and giving food to our people...
跪在地上的人们
...who knelt before him.
那是我老公画的 画看起来还不错吧
That is my husband's handiwork. Is it not good to look upon?
还可以
Very.
那张画下面的人
Beneath the picture and looking up at it stood hungry people.
正端着碗
And they brought bowls and crept close...
偷偷得把画下面的浆糊抠下来
...and scooped up some of the paste that the soldiers were using.
然后吃掉
And then they ran away and hid and ate it.
吃浆糊
Ate the paste?
总比饿死好啊
Even that is better than nothing.
但是皇军发粮食的啊
But the conqueror does give food.
我们有拿到的啊 其他人也应该有啊
He gives it to us and there must be others.
是的 也会啊
Yes, there are others.
鬼子也给孩子们吃糖
The enemy sometimes gives sweets, and often to children.
至少这件事情不是什么坏事啊
Well, then, you must admit that giving sweets to children is not evil.
不是坏事 里面可是有鸦♥片♥啊
Is it not? In the sweets is opium.
小孩子们一旦吃下去 浑身血管就像着火一样
When once the children eat it, they have the hunger that is fire in their veins.
一辈子就彻底毁掉了
And so they are spoiled forever.
你家小孩看起来就很好
Your own children look well.
日本话学的很快嘛 这小孩
He has learned the tongue of the enemy very quickly.
谁知道长大了会不会变成日本人呢
Who knows what he may grow up to say in it.
我们会用自己的东西教好他们的
We will remember our own things to tell him.
别忘了告诉他们其他小孩发生的事情
Then do not forget to tell him of the other children.
还有那些小孩子父母的遭遇
And the mothers and fathers of those children...
他们都被绑在一起 泡在汽油里面
...all tied together and soaked with oil.
活活被烧死 无论他们怎么哀求
And burned alive while they cried for mercy.
我不想再听到这些事情了
I will hear no more of this. All the killing.
告诉你老婆别怕 姐夫
Tell your wife not to shudder,brother-in-law.
这些事情 每天都在发生
People now take these as things that may happen to any one of us.
- 每天都有 - 我得先去喝口茶
- And any day. - I will get tea.
我希望自己没有打扰到你们 姐夫
I trust I did not disturb you.
我听说的事情不多
I heard very little.
你是不是也变得麻木不仁无 动于衷了啊
Can it be that you have trained your ears not to hear what you do not wish to hear?
你...
You...
你得原谅你大姐 她只是一个普通女人 跟我们不一样
You must forgive my wife. She is but a woman and not as we are.
我从来不认为我们是一路人
I do not think we are the same.
我想你是在跟我们这些人作对
I think you are against me and all who are with me.
我不跟任何人作对
I am against no one.
那你支持我们吗
Are you for us, then?
我不支持也不反对
I'm neither for nor against anything.
你不支持就是反对
What you are not for, you are against.
你去了解放区 人就变了
You have changed while you were away in the free land.
我可不知道这样的变化对于你而言好不好
I'm not sure the change becomes you.
不 不 不好
No. No, it does not.
女人就应该柔情万种
A woman should be soft, like the skin of a peach.
而不是铁石心肠 这样对谁都不好
Not hard like the stone which does no one any good.
你可别忘了 石头里面才能长出大树的
Do not forget that the tree itself grows from the stone.
那可是万物开始地方
Surely that is the beginning of everything.
我要是能偶尔看看爹娘 我就很知足了
If I could see my parents sometimes I would be content.
你老公很知足 我觉得你应该也是啊 大姐
Your husband is content and so must you be.
是的 我就是这样 我老婆也是
Yes, I am what I am. And so is my wife.
她总是恪守妇道
And she is one who has always known her place as a woman and kept to it.
你能帮我转达一下爹娘
Will you tell my parents this for me?
- 告诉他们我很挂念他们 - 会的会的 小玉会告诉他们的
- Will you tell them I think of them often? - Yes, she will tell them.
现在你去看看孩子是不是该喂了 我们还有事情要说
And now, if you wish to feed your children, we will excuse you.
你不跟我一起喝喝茶吗 姐夫
Will you not share some tea with me, brother-in-law...
虽然我一介女流
...although I am only a woman?
来吧 我帮你倒茶
Come, I will pour it for you.
不用不用 不麻烦你啦
No. Although I thank you.
我想东西的时候 吃不下东西的
I cannot eat when I have something on my mind to do.
我现在肚子饿得咕咕叫了
My stomach growls and takes offense.
那是那是 你怎么说也是一个很会审时度势的人啊
Surely you are a man who should nourish himself at every opportunity.
别担心我 我今晚会大吃一顿的
Do not worry about me. I will eat myself full tonight.
有烤鸭 我最喜欢吃烤鸭了
There is duck and I am very fond of duck.
请进请进
Oh, enter, enter.
大厨啊 一切都安排好了吧
Well, then, cook,I trust everything in the kitchen is well.
你喊我来 我就来了 别跟我废话了
You sent for me. I am here. Do not waste time on idle talk.
我喊你来是想知道...
Yes, I sent for you, but only to ask...
所有吃的是不是按照我的要求准备好了
...if the food will be prepared in fashion as I have ordered.
清蒸鸭子 香草母鸡
Steamed duck, pullets with Chinese herbs...
鸽子蛋汤 鱼翅蒸螃蟹
...pigeon eggs in soup, and shark's fins with crabmeat.
都准备好了 你太罗嗦了
All will be ready.You have too many words.
- 请务必确保所有东西都准备妥当 - 放心 都准备好了
- Be sure everything is ready... - It will be ready when it is ready.
- 我不喜欢被人催 - 好的好的
- I am not a man to be hurried. - Yes.
你看到了吧 我们有的是吃的 绰绰有余
You see, we have plenty of food here.More than enough.
- 你要不带点回去家里 - 不用了
- Will you not take some home with you? - No.
等等 为什么不呢 反正吃不完也得喂狗啊 为什么不拿一点呢
Oh, but why? It will only be thrown to the dogs. Why do you not take it?
因为我们不是狗 姐夫
Because, brother-in-law we are not dogs.
等一下 你不能进去 陌生人是不能进去的
Wait. You cannot enter. Strangers are not allowed in the kitchen.
这是谁啊
电影精选列表