是的我也听说了 但是没听他们亲口告诉我们过
Yes, we have heard, but they haven't come to tell us so themselves.
吴连现在连他♥娘♥的♥坟墓都不敢来祭拜
Nor has Wu Lien been here to his mother's grave.
我也听说过这些人的事情
I have known of others who are protected.
难道他做了鬼子的走狗了
Could this mean he deals with the enemy?
- 我不相信 除非我真的见到了 - 我也不相信
- I will not believe that until I know it is so.- Nor will I.
有人来了
Someone comes.
是老沈 站岗的
It is Neighbor Shen, the lookout.
鬼子进村了
Enemy soldiers are in the village.
他们来抓壮丁了
They look for young men to slave for them.
好啊 我们来会会这些抓壮丁的鬼子们
Well, then, let us help them find what they seek.
- 来了多少鬼子 - 一整排 从这儿到村口那么多
- How many of the enemy? - A line from here to the door.
乡亲们 操家伙了
Kinsman, come out and bring enough guns...
大伙一起并肩作战
...for the others who will act with us.
这才刚刚开始呢
This is the beginning of it, then.
- 你能照顾好自己吗 - 不怕 让罗圈腿的鬼子们来吧
- You will be safe? - Let them come, the bandy-legs.
滚进车里
Get into the cart.
这些中♥国♥猪♥不会打仗的
These Chinese pigs do not fight.
他们生下来就是奴隶
They were born to be slaves.
不过这个蛮壮的
But this one is strong.
是啊 一头强壮的猪好干活
Yes, a good work animal.
这个送去挖矿更好 今晚收获不错啊
This one will be sent to the mine. We made a good catch tonight.
小菜一碟啊
This is almost too easy.
把其他人带上车
Bring the rest to the cart.
这些人都是我要找的
They're the ones I found.
全他妈的是干活的牲口
We need more work animals like this.
再搜搜那些房♥子
Search the houses again.
估计还有些躲起来了
Some of them are still hiding.
谁反抗就毙了谁
Shoot any that resist.
我们得教教他们如何效忠天♥皇♥陛下
We must teach them that it is an honor to serve the emperor.
- 拦住他! - 抓住他!
- Stop him. - Catch him.
如果他跑了 我们的计划就暴露了 他会带更多鬼子来杀我们
If he escapes, we are lost. He will bring others to kill us.
- 别开枪 别开枪 - 别怕 鬼子
- Don't shoot. Don't shoot. - Do not be afraid.
我不开枪 我他妈捅死你
I am not going to shoot you.
- 睡觉吧 老头子 - 还是说你要站着睡
- Come to bed, old man. - Or have you learned to sleep standing up?
小玉不是读过一本书
The name of the book that Jade once read...
叫 我们都是兄弟姐妹 吗
...was it not All Men Are Brothers?
是啊 这本书把你吵得睡不着吗
It was. But is that something to steal your rest?
不是不是
This is what troubles me.
小玉跟老二怎么能这样杀人呢 如果所有人都是兄弟姐妹的话
How can Jade send forth her husband to kill other men if all men are his brothers?
可能是因为那些鬼子都不是人 而是禽兽
Perhaps because the bandy-legs are no longer men but beasts.
但是我们会不会也变成杀人的畜生呢
But must we, too, become as beasts?
今晚我看到人们用不同的方式杀人
Tonight, I learned that men kill differently.
我看到老三把刀子通到鬼子肚子里头
I saw our third son with his knife and...
他回到家里
He came back into this house...
用沾满鲜血的手抓东西吃
...and picked up food and ate it
with the blood still upon his hands.
我觉得那样不对
I say that is wrong.
但是鬼子还在呢 我们要不杀他们 要不被他们杀
Yet the enemy is upon us. We must kill them or be killed.
但是有件事情我们要记住 说不定我们的人也会自相残杀的
But there is one thing we must remember, old woman, or we have killed ourselves too.
和平才是对的
Peace is good.
年轻人可能都忘了
The young cannot remember it.
但是我们都记得
And it is we who must remember...
应该让儿孙们知道 和平才是最好的精神食粮
...and teach them again that peace is man's great food.
你要是再生多一个儿子的话 你就不用自己动手了
If you had two sons,there would be no work done.
有人来了
Someone comes.
是你们家大姐
It is only your elder sister.
- 别告诉别人我们来过 娘 - 我们进去屋里头藏起来
- Do not tell them we are here, Mother. - We will go to the hidden room.
这年头 真是怪事啊连姐弟都不能相见
This is a strange day when brothers and sisters hide from each other.
现在每天都有怪事发生
All days are strange now.
有鬼子
Soldiers.
好像很有钱的样子
They look rich.
鬼子都这么肥头大耳吗
Were they always so fat?
可能我们看习惯了皮包骨头的人了吧
Perhaps our eyes have grown used to people afraid and hungry.
长辈们 我们来看你们了
My old ones, here we are to see you.
真是万幸啊
A thousand fortunes.
我想你们过的挺好的嘛
I trust you are well.
欢迎我们进去屋里坐一坐吗
Are we then welcome to come within?
你们全家都是受欢迎的
You and your family are welcome.
不过其他人我就不欢迎了
But I cannot let others into my house.
别担心 这些只是我的守卫
You need not fear.
These two only came to guard me.
在我家 不用守卫
What guard do you need in my house?
我家老丈人比较胆小
My father-in-law is old and afraid.
我不胆小 但是我就是不想让他们进来
I'm not afraid. But I will not have them in my house.
那我就只能在外头守着了
Then I must wait here with the guards.
- 你能给几个凳子坐吗 爹 - 可以
- Will you bring stools to sit upon? - I will.
乡巴佬 真粗鲁
Country people, they have no manners.
我弟弟们呢
Where, then, are my brothers?
他们都逃难去了 就剩下我们俩了
They are gone, and we are alone.
你大哥的孩子也死了
Even your elder brother's children are dead.
不是饿死就是病死
They died of sickness and starvation.
世道不好啊
It is the times.
我替我大哥感到难过 你也节哀啊 娘 我也担心你
I grieve for my elder brother and for you also. I weep for you.
别多心了 我眼泪早就流干了
Do not waste your tears. My own have dried.
你为什么这么倔
Why are you so stiff?
你要知道 我做的一切可都是精打细算啊
You must know that what I do is done only for the best.
我哪里知道你都干了些什么呢
I do not know what you do.
识时务者为俊杰啊 机会是给有准备的人啊
Times are times, and the wise man takes his time as he finds it.
有时候 妥协比勇敢要实用很多
Compromise is sometimes better than valor.
你们现在住在哪里
Where do you live now?
北门街10号♥
At the 10th house of the North Gate Street.
那可是有钱人的房♥子啊 你们怎么住进去的
That is a street of fine houses. How can you live there?
我是被请过去的 我替新政♥府♥工作的
I am told to live there.I work for the new government.
待遇又好 我也高兴
I'm well-paid and I'm content.
你明白我的意思吗 岳父
You see what I would say, my father-in-law?
我是个粗人 听不懂
I am a common man. I am so stupid...
我只听得懂人话 从人嘴巴里面说出来的
...I understand only a thing when it is said to me, and when I hear it.
我今天可是来帮你的 岳父
I come here today to help you.
如果你按我说的做 你的日子会好过很多的
If you do as I say, your life will be easier.
- 那我应该做些什么呢 - 按我吩咐的去做就可以了
- What must I do? - Do whatever is told you to do.
我会随时联络你
And I will manage for you here and there as I'm able.
你现在又都做些什么事情呢 女婿
What had you to do, son-in-law?
只有一件事 我负责帮皇军进货
For one thing, I'm a controller of all incoming goods.
大米啊 小麦啊 鱼啊 鸦♥片♥啊 盐啊什么的...
Rice and wheat, fish, opium, salt...
鸦♥片♥ 鸦♥片♥ 那鬼东西害得多少中国人生不如死你知道吗
Opium? Opium? That evil was driven from our country by great pain and suffering.
- 你现在还敢把它弄回来卖♥♥ - 我自己也做不了主啊
- And now you bring it back. - But I'm not my own master.
你们怎么这么铁石心肠啊
How can you be so hard?
毕竟家里就剩下你们两口子了
After all, there are only you two old people left.
- 我们现在就是你们唯一的亲人了 - 别瞎操心 我们死不了
- And we are all you have. - We can live.
我们最好走吧 这里容不下我们
You do well to leave. We are not wanted here.
看来我们儿子的担心是对的
What our son feared was true.
诅咒这帮狗东西
Curse this enemy.
害得我跟我女儿吵架了
He has made me quarrel with my daughter.
瞧瞧 吴连那家人现在好吃好穿 还有鬼子帮
See? Silk coats and enemy soldiers to serve him.
看样子吴连捞了很大一笔油水啊
It is plain Wu Lien has got his fingers into the fat.
有钱又如何 你又不去巴结他
Of what value is a rich relative unless you can put him to use?
我们是吴连的亲戚 想见见吴连
We are his kinsmen and would see Wu Lien.
进去吧 吴连欢迎你们
Go in. Wu Lien sees anybody.
请问吴连的房♥间在哪里
Where are the rooms of Wu Lien, our rich relative?
那里
In there.
还有什么比亲戚拜访更让人开心的事情么
What greater pleasure is there than a short visit from relatives?
来就来嘛 不用带什么鱼啊什么的 留着自己吃就是啊
But next time, eat the fish. Do not bring it to us.
吴连 你真是个大好人
Wu Lien, you're a kind, good man.
你就不能给我们家糟老头
Can you not find my old man a worthless little piece of work...
在这个大房♥子里面安排个小差事吗
...here in these walls to pay us something?
我岳父应该不会赞成他过来这边吧
But will my father-in-law let him come here?
我老公不用他管 再怎么说
My husband by right should have more power than your father-in-law...
他辈分更高 更有权力
...because he is older. And it is time he took that power.
你也这样认为吗 表叔
Do you think the same way, elder cousin?
- 我老公跟我是想到一块的 - 然后呢
- My husband always thinks as I do. - And how's that?
我觉得我们得为了自己
I think we must save ourselves at all cost...
电影精选列表