我这么瘦
I am so thin.
一身骨头
My flesh is so hard.
一副黄脸婆的样子
My face is dark and not like a woman's face.
你是跟刚结婚的时候不一样
You do not look as you did when I married you, it is true.
如果我当年也长成现在这样 你还会娶我吗
Would you have married me then if I had looked as I do now?
肯定 不会
Doubtless, I would not.
但是我也不是当年的我了啊
But I myself was not the same man that I am now.
那些东西 也不是我现在需要的
And what pleased me then would not please me now.
- 那我有你需要的东西吗 - 有
- Do I please you now? - You do.
一直都有 你对我的爱...
As always, this feeling between us...
始终不变
...we can return to it from anything.
夏天过去了
And then summer was gone.
谷物开始有收成了
And the grain had kept its promise.
两个老人再次等待着小玉跟他们的二儿子的归来
Again, the old ones waited for the return of Jade and her husband...
他们去参加游击队的集♥会♥
... who'd been summoned to the meeting place in the hills.
有人来了
Someone comes.
是孩子们回来了吧
It is our children, home from the hills.
- 你们回来了啊 - 爹娘
- Well, then, you are back. - Father, Mother.
- 你们都好吧 - 都很好
- You are well. - Well enough.
-你们刚好回来帮忙收割庄稼
You are in time to help us harvest.
如果我们够聪明 应该可以平安过冬
If we are clever, we can pass this winter safely.
今年庄稼长得好 谷粒都沉甸甸的
The crop is good this year and the grain lies heavy in the hand.
是啊
Yes.
这片土地养活过多少代人啊
This field would feed many people.
爹 你能召集一下村里的当家们吗
Father, will you call the heads of the village?
我们有任务需要他们去做
We have a task for them to do.
现在开会 现在天亮呢 太危险了
A meeting? But there is a danger in a meeting while it is still light.
告诉他们天一黑就集♥合♥
Tell them to gather at the first hour of the darkness.
有件事情我们必须马上去做
There is a thing we must do,and at once.
只要我们喂着鬼子 就打不倒他们
The enemy will never be defeated if we feed him...
但是如果没有我们的食物 他们就会饿死
...but without our food, he will starve.
- 我可不拆了我的房♥子 - 这太过分了
- I will not destroy food nor my house. - It's too much.
- 这样做没道理啊 - 这是指挥部要求的
- It's against the law of man to do it. - It is the task the high command has set.
你们必须把所有东西都烧掉
You must burn all you have and leave only the ashes behind you.
儿子啊 你怎么能要求相亲们做这种事情啊
Can it be that you, my son, ask this of me and our kinsmen?
我说的是我们必须消灭鬼子们
I ask it that the enemy may be destroyed.
我们现在不仅仅要喂饱他们 还得替他们干活
Not only do we feed them but we stay here as their work animals.
你们这些年轻人只会胡言乱语啊
What we hear are the words of a young fool.
我是不会听你们的话的
I, for one, will not listen to any more.
我不会抛下我的家的 也不会离开我的土地的
I will not burn my house,nor leave what I have.
我们可不可以 留下来一边抵抗
But we... We resist here.
一边偷偷藏东西吃呢
We keep what food we can from the enemy...
然后有机会我们再打死他们呢
...and we kill him how and when we can.
- 这就够了吧 - 还远远不够
- It is enough. - It is not enough.
- 你不爱你的国家吗 爹 - 爱国?
- Do you not love your country? - Love my country?
你来告诉我 我难道不爱脚下这片土地吗
You say that to me? Do I not love this earth and is this earth not my country?
我死了也要留下来保护它啊
Though I die, I stay with it.
这世界上还有没有一个人能像这样去爱护她的国家
Can a man love his country better than that?
但是 爹 这片土地
But, my father,this earth is only your country...
只有国家和平的时候才属于你啊
...in peacetime when there is freedom.
我不管 我会留下来守护这片土地
I know only this. We must hold the land.
你也就只会守着这一块破地了
You will hold only a handful of dead soil.
你这样做早晚连你的国家都没有了
You will lose your whole country doing it.
- 我不想听 - 老凌说的对
- I will not listen. - Ling Tan is right as always.
是的 我们也要留下来 守着这片土地
Yes, we will not leave our land. We will hold it.
奇怪了 今晚怎么所有人都拉长了脸啊
Now, what's wrong with all these long faces?
我们没有谈妥
We have failed.
爹跟乡亲们都拒绝了我们的建议
Our kinsmen and our father among them have refused our plan.
- 你们怎么能不按上级的指示去做呢 - 我不会 相亲们也不会
- You will not do as you're told to do? - I will not, nor will the other kinsmen.
那就没办法了 现在只能用枪逼他们同意了
There's an answer. Hold a gun at their heads and make them do it.
- 还是得经过他们的同意才好啊 - 那些老不死的是不会同意的
- It must be their own will. - The old should be allowed no will.
又是什么老人年轻人这种说法 再开几次会不就好了嘛
The old and the new again. There must be some meeting.
开什么会 让这帮老不死的跟我们这些活人开会
There's no meeting what is dead and what is alive.
爹跟这些人一样都太老顽固了 活腻了
Father and men like him grow too old and have walked too long.
该是我们年轻人当家做主的时候了
Others need the room they take.
你竟然敢打我
You may not strike me.
我就是要打你
I should beat you.
你现在只知道杀人 你个嗜血的畜生
Killing and love of killing, that is all you know.
是的 但是我很清楚 现在时代不同了
Yes, but I know it well. These are other times.
我也可以像杀死别人一样杀了你
And I can kill you as well as any other.
那是肯定 你可以杀了我
Yes, you can kill me.
你现在谁都可以杀了
I think you can kill anyone now.
但是我已经不想再杀人了
But I will kill no more.
- 你回来啊 - 我不会再回来这个家了
- Come back here. - I will not.
我受够了这个愚蠢的家了 今天是最后一次了
I've eaten enough foolishness in this house, and for the last time.
我得跟着他
I must go with him.
你们可以来游击队那里找我们 如果你们愿意来的话
You will find us in the hills,for you will follow us.
这个家完了
Happiness in this family is over.
没什么值得留恋的东西了
Nothing is left to anyone...
如果长辈都不能让晚辈听话的话
...if the old can no longer look to the young for obedience.
我这么说吧
I have come to this.
如果以后有人告诉我老三死了 我是不会掉一滴眼泪的
I will not grieve the day they tell me my third son is dead.
他已经变成了我最痛恨 最可怕的哪种人了
He has become the sort of man I hate and fear most.
这种人不会过安稳日子的
Such men will not allow peace in the world.
他们一碰到战争 就像干柴烈火一样
War springs from them as fire does from tinder...
好像这就是他们的人生乐趣
...and is their pleasure in their life.
这种人死了更好
Such men should die for the good of all.
你这是在指责你儿子的理想啊
You blame your son for what he is.
那我应该指责谁呢
Who should I blame, then?
他亲口反抗我 他是个不孝子啊
It was his own arm he raised against me and his own voice.
你不应该怪他的 爹
You cannot blame him.
他的生活都没有正常过
Has his life been as it should?
他有过安稳日子好去娶个老婆吗
Has he had peace to live and find a wife?
他有时间去生个小孩吗
Have sons of his own?
他把所有的时间都用在了一件事情上
No, he put the will he would have used...
整天打打杀杀
...into another thing: The will to kill.
从他看了第一次杀人之后 整个人就都变了
So changed from the boy who wretched at the sight of the first dead...
变得连自己的亲生父亲都打
...that he would strike his own father.
我们不也是变了很多吗
Well, are we not all changed?
如果不把鬼子赶出去 我们还能变回来吗
Can we get our old selves back if the devils are not driven out soon?
你可以吗
Can you?
你...
You...
你也能杀鬼子
You hate to kill above all else.
你杀过鬼子
Yet you have killed...
- 你比其他人都能杀鬼子 - 我不听
- ...as skillfully as you once tilled the land. - I will not hear this.
你应该听听 你看娘 难道她就没变
But you shall hear it. And our mother, has she not changed?
她以前见到鬼子就跑 现在抡起锄头
Now she runs, takes up her hoe and buries the enemy...
迎头就能抡掉一个鬼子
...as though the human flesh were animal.
她还能变回去吗 她能忘了这些发生过的事情吗
Can she get back to the old way? Can she forget what she's done?
还有你的儿子们 个个都会杀人 你的三儿子更是个嗜血杀人狂
And your sons, they all kill. Your third son because he has come to love it.
你大儿子不是也因为觉得杀人轻而易举吗 而我老公
Your eldest because it's the easiest thing to do and my...
是因为他必须这么做 我们都杀人狂
Your second son because he must.But we all kill.
我们杀来杀去 你能否认这些事情吗
We kill and kill again. Can you deny this?
不 不 我不能
No, no, I cannot.
我自己都学会前面开完枪
I've learned to hold a gun and fire it from the doorway.
后门就回来喂儿子了
And then go in and feed my son.
你看看你孙子 吃的都是什么啊
And what is the child eat into himself with the food?
你瞧瞧 你仔细瞧瞧
Look at him. Look at him.
别转过去 看这里
Do not turn away.
即使你孙子都开始用牙齿磨弹壳了
Even now your grandchild sharpens his little teeth on an empty shell...
他都不怕火♥药♥味的
...and does not hate the taste of gunpowder.
他还小 也没什么思想
He's young still. His mind, at least, is untouched.
他还有救 还可以过正常人的生活
He can be saved and taught a decent way to live...
除非鬼子被我们赶出这个国家
...if the enemy is driven from our country.
如果这种战争的恐惧继续的话 他会变成什么
What will become of him if this horror goes on?
我应该怎么教会她城市 如果所有人都互相欺骗
How can I teach him honesty when he must lie and cheat to live?
我又怎么教会他仁慈 如果所有人都拼个你死我活
How can I teach him mercy when he must either kill first or be killed?
我如何叫他相信别人...
How can I teach him faith in mankind...
但他看到家里充满了不信任跟背叛呢
...when he sees nothing but distrust and when even in his own family are traitors.
- 难道我应该为此负责吗 - 你不用负责
- Am I to blame for these things? - You're not.
电影精选列表