-我们那天晚上还开玩笑来着 -记得
- we were laughing about the other night? - Yes.
问题是 我回家的时候 那封信就不见了
Well, the thing is, when I got home, it was missing.
不在我包里 可我放回去了
It wasn't in my bag and I know I put it back.
我看你放回去的
I saw you.
我还以为是你恶作剧拿了
I was so hoping you might have taken it, as a prank.
你这样做我也不会生气
I won't be a bit cross if you did.
我没有 问问玛德琳
I'm afraid not. Try Madeleine.
不是她 这...只是
It wasn't her. It... It's just...
-如果歹人拿去了... -我明白
- If it falls into the wrong hands... - No need to explain.
有人找你要钱了吗
Has anyone been in touch, asking for money?
那倒好了 起码我知道怎么把信弄回来
I wish they had. Then I'd know how to get it back.
国王和王后健谈吗
Do they talk much, the King and Queen?
他们都很和善
They were very kind.
你可不是为了聊天而来的 是吧
Well, you're not presented for conversation really, are you?
-这位是达利·沃德夫人 -是啊
- This is Mrs. Dudley Ward. - Of course you are!
我们见过吗
Have we met?
没有 但我在美国的报纸上读到过你
No. I read about you in the American newspapers.
都是些八卦消息 不用担心
Gossip, really. Nothing to worry about.
但可别让他们抓住真把柄
But never give them a real story.
您好 哈罗德·莱文森
How do you do? Harold Levinson.
您认错人了 先生
You're mistaken, sir.
我不是哈罗德·莱文森 我不认识这个人
I'm not Harold Levinson, whoever he may be.
不是的 在下就是哈罗德·莱文森
Er, no, no, no. I'm Harold Levinson.
那您为什么叫我哈罗德·莱文森
Then why did you say I was?
罗伯特表亲
Cousin Robert?
有件有意思的事想问您
I've got such a funny question.
我知道这么说不太好
It seems an awful thing to say
但您觉得您的朋友桑普森先生
but do you think your friend Mr. Sampson
是那种能做出卑劣之事的人吗
might be capable of something dishonourable?
他可不是我的朋友
He's not my friend.
-为什么这么问 -这...
- Why do you ask? - Well...
那晚我们去王宫出席晚宴
It was when we were at the Palace, at the supper.
-继续 -您还记得达利·沃德夫人吗
- Go on. - Do you remember Mrs. Dudley Ward?
您注意到她有多不安了吗
Did you notice how upset she was?
他想带奥索普小姐到公园野餐
He wanted Miss Allsopp to go on a picnic luncheon in the park?
野餐是我的主意
The picnic was my idea.
他觉得冒犯了小姐 所以想有所弥补
He thinks he's offended her and he wants to make it up.
但他不能带小姐独自野餐啊
He can't go on a picnic with a young lady on her own.
-他疯了吗 -为什么不行
- What is he thinking of? - Why not?
因为这里不是美国 她也不是合唱队的姑娘
Because we're not in America and she isn't a chorus girl.
别担心 他还邀请了她父亲和莱文森夫人一起去
Don't worry! He's asked her father and Mrs. Levinson to come along.
那谁来准备野餐的食物呢
And who's going to prepare this picnic, when it's at home?
黛西就可以啊 你也一起去吧 帮我上菜
Daisy can make it! And come along, to help me serve.
别傻了 我的工作是烹饪 不是服侍人
Don't be daft. I work in the kitchen, I don't serve.
那我来 你只要准备好东西 拿出来就行
Then I'll serve! You get it ready and set it out and...
-我去上菜就好 -我明白了
- I'll serve. - Oh, I see.
明白什么了
You see what?
又没有什么死规定说你不能去野餐帮忙
It's not set in stone that you shouldn't help at a picnic.
如果他们真能去 你就也去吧
I can spare you, if you think they'll come.
如果莱文森老妈同意
Lord Aysgarth will come
艾斯加斯男爵肯定也会去的
if he knows old mother Levinson's aboard.
不得不说 真是太得体了
Oh, very respectful, I must say!
他要是也走上了他爷爷的老路 那真是太遗憾了
I'll be sorry if he means to revive the ways of his grandpapa,
成天去剧院招蜂引蝶
winking at every beauty in an opera box.
他们肯定很孤独啊
It must be a lonely job.
美满的王室婚姻是众望所归
All the public want is a happy marriage at the Palace.
这要求过分吗
Is it so much to ask?
再说了 达利·沃德夫人怎么会
And anyway, why did Mrs. Dudley Ward
把威尔士亲王的信放在手包里呢
have the letter from Prince Wales in her handbag?
可能是情书吧
I expect it was a love thing.
要是登上了美国的报纸 那就不好看了
It won't be much of a love thing when it's in the American papers.
他是为这偷信的吗
Do you think that's why he took it?
桑普森偷信就是为了钱
Sampson took it to make money.
问题是他会选择
The question is whether he means to
以此敲诈达利·沃德夫人 还是卖♥♥给外国报纸
blackmail Mrs Dudley Ward or sell it to the foreign press.
难怪她那么紧张
No wonder she was in such a state.
我不能向您透露信的内容
I can't tell you what it said.
别说 我是王室的拥护者
Don't! I'm a monarchist and
所以我希望信件能被找回
that's why I would like the letter retrieved
而那其中的内容 我一点儿也不想知道
and why I do not wish to know its contents.
都是我的错
I feel so guilty!
如果不是我开了玩笑
If I hadn't joked about it,
他也不会猜到信就在她的手包里
he would never have suspected it was in her handbag.
上帝啊
Good God.
我们必须马上行动
Then we have to do something, at once.
若是走运 那信应该还在桑普森的公♥寓♥里
If we're lucky, the letter will be at Sampson's flat.
我们必须引他出去
We must get him away from there
趁他不在 找人潜入房♥间
and while he is distracted, someone must go in and
偷信吗
Steal it?
拿走已经失窃的东西不能称得上是偷
You can't steal something that's already been stolen.
可要怎么溜进去呢 总不能撬锁吧
But how would we get in? We can't very well pick the lock.
詹姆斯 请叫贝茨到客厅来一下
James, could you please ask Bates to come to the drawing room?
-准备好了吗 -是的 先生
- Are we ready? - We are, sir.
不过艾薇拿着一篮厨房♥用品要带去
Only, Ivy has a basket of kitchen things to carry
如果我和她再加个篮子
and it will be a bit of a squash
坐在前座的话就有点太挤了
for her and me and the basket in the front.
你的意思是 你想和我一起坐后座
You mean, you want to sit next to me in the back?
如果我是老爷 你还敢提这样的要求吗
And if I were His Lordship, would you ask to sit next to him?
那我们怕是都不会同车 先生
Well, I doubt we'd be in the same car, sir.
如果呢
If you were?
可以把篮子拴在后座
We could just tie my basket on the back.
这样最好了
I think that would be the best solution.
很好 那就解决了
Good. That's settled, then.
我说的你都做好了吗
You've made everything I asked for?
又不是很难
It wasn't very complicated.
莱文森先生不爱吃那种大餐
Mr. Levinson does not like complicated food.
所以他才喜欢英式菜肴
That's why he likes English cooking.
格兰瑟姆老夫人
How are you going to manage it,
和卡劳利夫人都要去 你们怎么应付啊
now old Lady Grantham's going and Mrs. Crawley?
-活儿会很多的 -把詹姆斯也带上吧
- It's a lot of work. - You'd better take James with you.
有莫斯利先生 我们应付午餐没问题吧
We can manage with Mr. Molesley for lunch.
当然
Yes.
-你不介意吧 -我是个男仆 没资格介意
- Would you mind? - I'm a footman. I don't have the right to mind.
多谢了 瓦特·泰勒Thank you, Wat Tyler.
[中世纪农民起义领袖]
你们在哪里见面
Where are you meeting them?
一个叫艾伯特纪念亭的地方
A place called the Albert Memorial,
那地方应该能认出来吧
but er...will I know it when I see it?
我保证 你绝对认得出来
You most certainly will, I can promise you that.
我拿了抹布 垫子和折叠椅
Now, I've got rugs, cushions and folding chairs.
快点 你们该走了
Come on. You'd better get started.
-你放她走可真好心 -我又死不了
- It's very good of you to spare her. - It won't kill me.
她也该开心开心了
She deserves a bit of luck.
那小伙子对她的用意怕是不太得体啊
I'm afraid that boy's interest in her may not be entirely proper.
卡森先生 所有的女人都需要
Mr. Carson, all women need someone to show
时不时有人献献殷勤
a bit of interest every now and then,
最好是不那么得体
preferably in a manner that's not entirely proper.
贝茨 你之前不在这儿的时候
Bates, during your time...away,
有没有结识什么人 能模仿他人的笔迹
did you ever meet a man who could copy someone's writing?
-您是说伪造 老爷 -是的
- Do you mean a forger, My Lord? - Yes, I suppose I do.
您想让他做什么
What would he be required to do?
我们需要进入某个人的公♥寓♥
We have to gain entry to someone's flat,
得要求看门人打开房♥门
so the porter needs to be told to unlock the door.
-需要出示一份签名字条 -明白了
- The order will come in the form of a signed note. - I see.
应该有这个人的手写文件样本吧
I assume we have a sample of this person's writing.
有吧
Do we?
那天他出席我们的宴会后曾寄来感谢信
He sent a bread and butter letter after our party the other night.
-那就没问题了 -需要多长时间
- Then I can get it done. - How long will it take?
如果能马上拿到这封感谢信
If I can have the letter straightaway,
今天下午应该就能把字条做好
I believe I can supply the note by the end of the afternoon.
这位能人就在伦敦
So the man is here in London?
电影精选列表