not these days.
但您知道我绝不对做任何伤害您的事 对吧
But you do know I would never do anything to hurt you, don't you?
这话可真是不同寻常
What an extraordinary thing to say!
无论寻不寻常 这是真话
Extraordinary or not, it's true.
不管我做什么 都绝不会是想伤害您
Whatever I may do, it would never be to hurt you.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Papa.
你是说我们就白白地被蒙在鼓里了吗
Do you mean we've all been kept in the dark for nothing?
-恐怕是的 -什么事被蒙在鼓里
- I'm afraid so. - Kept in the dark about what?
就是个不切实际的计划
Oh, just, some romantic scheme.
没什么大不了
Nothing more.
跟我的老朋友艾斯加斯有关吗
Might it concern my old friend Aysgarth,
专程来看一位来自大洋彼岸的女士
who came here to see a certain lady from across the seas?
幸好这位女士早晚会回到她的大洋彼岸去
A certain lady destined to go back across the seas with any luck.
格兰瑟姆夫人 谢谢您今晚如此招待我
Lady Grantham, I'm very touched by your generosity to me.
我知道我们英国人不把这种话挂在嘴边
I know we English don't speak of such things
但我会心存感激的
but I won't forget it.
不用客气
That's quite all right.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
谢谢你今晚能来
It was nice of you to come tonight,
毕竟我们之前谈得不太愉快
after our conversation earlier.
希望你能去参加舞会
I hope you'll be at the ball.
为什么不去呢
Why wouldn't I be?
太好了
Good.
-你明晚还会开一局吧 -你真了解我
- I expect you'll have another game tomorrow. - How well you know me.
-谢谢 -哪件是桑普森先生的
- Thank you. - Which is Mr Sampson's?
-没事 我来吧 -不用 我来吧 卡森先生
- Don't worry. I have it here. - Thank you, Mr Carson.
-你就不嫌烦吗 -赚得多嘛
- Don't you ever get tired of it? - It's a lucrative game.
-谢谢 -你跟莱文森先生谈过了吗
- Thanks. - Did you talk to Mr Levinson?
好了 先生
There we are, sir.
-那莱文森夫人不会... -晚安
- And there's no chance of Mrs Levinson...? - Good night.
我累坏了
I'm worn out, I'm worn out.
这一晚上简直
I feel as if I've spent the
像是侦探小说里的情景
whole evening trapped in the cast of a whodunit.
可惜啊 没人得逞
Nobody's done it, that's the problem.
-晚安 妈妈 -晚安 亲爱的
- Good night, Mama. - Good night, dear.
稍等 老爷
I beg your pardon, My Lord.
这是什么
What's this?
我突然想到 老爷
It occurred to me, My Lord,
如果我手里有份敏感的文件
that were I in possession of a very sensitive document,
我绝不会把它留在家里无人看管
I would not leave it unguarded in my home
而是会随身携带
but rather, I would take it with me wherever I went.
所以我帮一位先生穿衣
So I helped a gentleman on with his coat.
-他放在大衣里了 -就在他的内胸袋里
- He left it in his overcoat? - It was in his inside breast pocket
如今在您手里了
and now it is safely in your hands.
我在楼上等您 老爷
I'll see you upstairs, My Lord.
真不敢相信 怎么拿到的
I don't believe it! How?
桑普森先生不慎掉了 被贝茨捡到了
Mr Sampson appears to have dropped it and Bates picked it up.
-掉了 -我们多走运啊
- He dropped it? - Aren't we fortunate?
可以这么说吧
Fortunate is one word for it.
那么是欢喜结局喽 小姐
So it was a happy ending, My Lady?
对亲王来说是的
A happy ending for the Prince.
王室危机得以避免
A crisis for the monarchy has been averted,
不管依他的品性
although given his character,
估计他今后还会制♥造♥危机
I wonder if we won't see another before he's finished.
不过下一次就怪不到卡劳利家族头上了
But the next one won't be the fault of the Crawley family.
不过说真的 我们欠贝茨大人情了
But seriously, we are so much in Bates' debt.
我早上再好好谢他
I'll thank him in the morning
但请你代我转达我们万分的谢意
but would you tell him how grateful we are?
他会很高兴能帮上忙 小姐
He'll be glad to have been of use, My Lady.
他对这个家很忠心 不过这您也知道
He's very loyal to the family but you already know that.
我知道 这个家也会回馈这份忠诚
I do and the family is loyal to him.
对你们两人都是
To both of you.
该让舞会开始了
We should start the dancing
我觉得你应该领罗斯开舞
and I think it would be nice if you began it with Rose.
家庭责任真是各种各样
Family duty comes in many forms.
等等 这是怎么回事
Wait a minute. What's this?
格兰瑟姆夫人 我知道我们是不请而至
Lady Grantham, I know we're just crashers and we haven't been invited -
至少我没收到邀请 希望您不要介意
well, I haven't, anyway - but we hoped you wouldn't mind.
您令寒舍蓬荜生辉 阁下
You honour this house with your presence, sir.
不知道你们开始跳舞了吗
I don't know if the dancing has started yet
或许殿下可以请罗斯...
but perhaps His Royal Highness and Rose could...?
能允许我开舞吗
Would you permit me to open the ball?
有了这样的开头
If she isn't a darling of
如果这一季她不是伦敦最抢手的
London society after a kick-off like this,
那就谁都怪不得了
it won't be his fault.
你觉得你来对了吗
Are you glad you came?
他们现在是跟你一个圈子的人了
I mean, these are your people now.
你要记住
You must remember that.
这是你的家庭
This is your family.
这是我的家庭 但我跟他们不算是一个圈子
This may be my family but these are not quite my people.
-听上去像是叫板 -是吗
- That sounds like a challenge. - Does it?
那我要再做一件大胆的事了
Well, here's another.
-您愿跟我跳舞吗 -你真的要跳
- Would you like to dance? - Oh! Well...are you sure?
那我接受你的挑战
Well, then, I accept the challenge.
我相信你能领好舞
I know... I know I can trust you to steer.
你怎么做到的
How did you manage this?
我跟他说 罗斯帮了他这辈子
I told him in his whole life he'd never owed more to anyone
最大的忙
than he does to Rose.
-你跟他详说了吗 -当然没有
- And did you tell him why? - Certainly not.
但他相信我 他是个忠诚的人
But he trusts me and he's a faithful little chap.
我也是 弗瑞达
So am I, Freda.
这可真是讨厌啊
Annoyingly, so am I.
什么叫不行
What do you mean, no?
能有什么意思 这个词又不难理解
What do you think I mean? It's not a very complicated word.
你不想做艾斯加斯夫人
Don't you want to be Lady Aysgarth
获得跟你女儿一样的地位吗
and rank alongside your daughter?
艾斯加斯男爵 我是个现代人
Lord Aysgarth, I'm modern.
我对战前的生活不那么渴望
I don't hanker for those days before the war.
我也不想余生
And I don't really want to spend the rest of my life
都跟一群觉得我呱噪 固执
among people who think me loud
出身卑微的人在一起
and opinionated and common.
-我向你保证 不会的 -不 绝对会的
- But I assure you, they wouldn't. - Ah, yes, they would.
而且他们也没想错
And, you know, they'd be right
因为我觉得他们狭隘 华而不实
because I think THEY are narrow and pompous
而且无聊
and boring.
那你为什么不及时阻止我
Well, then, why did you encourage me?
因为我觉得你会给我的旅行增添乐趣
Because I thought that it would add to the fun of the trip.
我想对了
And I was right.
不如你哪天来纽波特看我
So, why don't you come and visit Newport
我去把那些有钱的
and I will rustle up...
比我对头衔更感兴趣的老寡妇找来
old rich widows who want titles much more than I do?
这样不好吗
Wouldn't that call it quits?
我可不是这种人 伦敦重塑了我
This is not me. London has remade me in a different image.
或许伦敦让你回到了你本来的样子
Maybe London has released you to be seen as you really are.
-奥索普小姐 -玛德琳
- Ah, Miss Allsopp - Madeleine.
请不要把我们想得太糟
And please don't think too harshly of us.
父亲很害怕
Father is frightened.
他不知道没了钱要怎么度日
You see, he doesn't know how to live without money.
多谢你诚实相告 但可惜我帮不上你
Well, thank you for your honesty. I'm only sorry I couldn't help.
你帮了我 我不会再听他的了
You have helped. I won't play his game again
这还要多谢你
and you're the one I have to thank for that.
但现在我要帮你
But now I'm going to help you.
你愿意帮我真让我万分荣幸
I'm flattered you should want to.
你又来了
There you go again!
你说你只配得上那些跟你做朋友
You say you're only fit for good-time girls
只为捞到些好处的女孩
who see a profit in friendship.
你觉得不是这样吗
And you don't agree, huh?
我知道不论是哪个女人
I know that any woman, no matter who she was,
能做你的妻子都会是幸运的
would be lucky to claim you as her husband.
你人很好 又聪明 而且太自谦了
You're kind, clever, and much too modest.
这话是真心的 因为我知道我是留不住你了
电影精选列表