唐 顿
庄 园
2013圣诞特辑
你绝对想不到发生了什么事
You'll never guess what's happened now.
布尤特太太病了 几周内不会回来
Mrs Bute's been taken ill and she won't be back again for weeks.
-所以呢 -他们让我去伦敦接替她
- What does that mean? - They want me in London to take over,
不只这样 他们还让你和我一起去
and that's not all, they've asked for you to go with me.
不是帮忙准备罗斯小姐的舞会就行了吗
I thought they only needed us to help with Lady Rose's ball.
安排变了 你跟我一起去
The plans have changed, so you're coming with me
艾薇留下给布兰森先生和伊迪丝小姐做饭
and Ivy can stay to cook for Mr Branson and Lady Edith.
伊迪丝小姐怎么那么憔悴
Why does Lady Edith look so tired?
她去日内瓦待了八个月
She goes away for eight months to Geneva
回来比走之前更憔悴了
and comes back looking more tired than when she left.
我们大家都很累
We're all tired.
但接下去会更累
We're not as tired as we're going to be.
我可能和他们一起去
I might go with them.
现在我回来了 我得去迈克尔的办公室看看
I must look into Michael's office now I'm back.
一起去吧
Come with me.
不了 我还有别的事
No. I have things to do.
别以为你可以不用去
Don't imagine for one minute you can get out of the ball.
唐顿有麻烦的时候 伦敦大宅怎么没被卖♥♥掉
Why wasn't Grantham House sold when Downton was in trouble?
本来是会卖♥♥掉的
It would have been, eventually,
但就算卖♥♥了也不够挽救破产
but not for nearly enough to save us.
多亏了马修
So thank God for Matthew.
亲爱的马修
Dear Matthew.
真想念他
I do miss him.
-你很期待吧 -有什么好期待的
- Are you looking forward to it? - Why would I be?
还不都是削土豆皮
What difference does it make if you
在伦敦和在约克郡有什么区别
peel potatoes in London or peel them in Yorkshire?
你在伦敦时 能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favour when you're in London?
告诉巴克斯特小姐
Tell Miss Baxter
我很期待她要告诉我的故事
that I'm looking forward to hearing the stories she's got to tell me.
这话可真怪 什么故事
That's an odd message. What stories?
告诉她就是了 她会明白的
Just tell her. She'll understand.
我周二出发
I'm going up on Tuesday.
罗伯特让我受邀参加觐见之后的晚宴
Robert's got me invited to the supper after the presentation.
-真好 -你什么时候去伦敦
- Lucky you. - When are you going to London?
明天吧
Tomorrow, I think.
我现在恢复体型了 得买♥♥些衣服了
I must get some clothes now I'm back to normal shape.
我...
I...
我们还没谈过你的孩子
I know we never talk about the baby.
但我想 你一定经常想它
But I realise it must be on your mind constantly.
是"她" 别用"它"好吗
Can we please say she and not "it"?
真希望你不用去这么久
I wish you hadn't been away so long.
他们觉得由亲生母亲断奶对孩子有好处
They thought it helps the baby, to be weaned by her real mother.
是啊 我相信一切都很圆♥满♥
Yes. Well, I'm sure everything worked out for the best.
你的法语现在一定棒极了
After all, your French must be "Superbe"!
对啊 奶奶 我们回到正事上来吧
That's right, Granny. Let's get back to what really matters.
-我们一定要去吗 -当然了
- Do we have to go to this? - Of course we do.
1923年 伦敦 格兰瑟姆大宅
温伯恩夫人好意为我们准备音乐会和晚宴
If Lady Wimborne kind enough to give us a concert and a dinner,
我们应该感激
then we should be grateful.
美国代表团什么时候到
When does the American contingent arrive?
我们要怎么对付他们呢
And how on earth are we going to manage them?
别嫌弃我母亲 玛丽 她是你外婆
Don't be ashamed of my mother, Mary. She's your grandmother, too.
他们能来参加我的舞会 真是太好了
It's very kind of them to come over for my ball.
你是还没见过她
You haven't met her yet.
那大家都睡哪呢
And where will everyone sleep?
-这地方可不适合搞家族聚会 -能应付得来
- This place isn't designed for house parties. - We'll manage.
-要不你和伊迪丝挤一挤 -您开玩笑吧
- Perhaps you could share with Edith? - You're joking?
有人还得到顶楼去 和仆人们睡一块呢
Well, someone may have to sleep on the top floor, with the servants.
要和伊迪丝挤 我还不如睡屋顶呢
I'd rather sleep on the roof than share with Edith.
好了 我们要迟到了
Come on, we're going to be late.
卡森 这么一来
Carson, all this kerfuffle
大家工作量都大了很多
is making a lot of extra work for the staff,
我想你给他们安排一次郊游
so I'd like you to plan some sort of outing for them
就在舞会之后 我们回去之前
after the ball, before we go home.
好的 夫人
Very good, Your Ladyship.
对了 玛德琳·奥索普问我
Oh, by they way, Madeleine Allsopp asked if
过后能不能去使♥馆♥俱乐部见见她的朋友们
I'd go on to the Embassy for some friends of hers afterwards.
-今晚晚宴之后吗 -您不介意吧
- Tonight, after the dinner? - You don't mind, do you?
-罗斯 只要过了周二... -我知道
- Rose, once we get past Tuesday... - I know,
但去使♥馆♥俱乐部不非得觐见过陛下吧
but I don't think you have to be presented to go to the Embassy Club.
我真的很喜欢安布罗斯乐队 求您了
I do love Ambrose and His Orchestra. Please!
-您外甥女是个轻佻女子 认了吧 -我不是
- Your niece is a flapper. Accept it. - I'm not a flapper.
那我能去吗
But can I go?
-夫人 默顿伯爵来了 -天呐
- Lord Merton, madam. - Oh, golly!
我是不是忘了约会
Have I forgotten some plan?
不不 我正要去和斯库普一家吃饭
No, no. I'm on my way to dine with the Scroops
只是来早了
and I'm early.
-我正好开车经过村子 -谢天谢地
- I was driving through the village. - Thank goodness.
我差点要跑上楼去
I thought I might have to rush upstairs
拿出家传珠宝来戴上
and bedeck myself out in family jewels.
和莫顿夫人生活了三十年 我对玩笑已经麻木了
After 30 years with Lady Merton, I'm proof against teasing.
不好意思 这汤太随意了
I'm sorry about my humble soup.
-你要来点什么吗 -不用了 谢谢你
- Is there anything I can offer you? - No, thank you.
你会去罗斯的舞会吗
I just wondered if you were going to Rose's ball?
我收到了邀请 但我可能不会去
I'm invited but I doubt it.
可惜了 你要是去 那我也去
Pity. I thought if you were, I'd make up my mind to go too.
上流社会的名媛舞会
A debutante's ball in high society
可不太适合我 默顿伯爵
is not really my natural habitat, Lord Merton.
我可能比你想象的更无趣 更严肃
I'm much duller and more serieuse than you seem to think.
你是严肃了点 别的我可不同意
You may be serieuse, the rest I would question.
好了 我不打扰你喝汤了
Enough. I leave you to the delights of your soup.
-在哪啊 -他们在那儿呢
- Where? - Oh, there they are.
-不好了 -怎么了
- Oh, no. - What is it?
那是我父亲 他看到我了
There's my father and he's seen me.
在夜♥总♥会♥见到你父亲 真够疯狂的
I think it's rather wild to find your father in a nightclub.
每周都这样 见怪不怪了
You wouldn't if it were a weekly occurrence.
我们能不能就打个招呼呢
Can't we just wave hello and leave it at that?
你没看到他和谁一起吗
Don't you see whom he's with?
威尔士亲王
The Prince of Wales!
殿下 容我介绍一下女儿 玛德琳
Your Royal Highness, may I present my daughter, Madeleine?
达利·沃德夫人 这是我女儿 玛德琳
Mrs Dudley Ward, my daughter, Madeleine.
这位是
And this is...?
罗斯·麦克莱尔小姐
Lady Rose MacClare.
你是小虾·弗林特夏尔的女儿吧
Your father must be Shrimpie Flintshire.
-是的 殿下 -小虾啊
- He is, Your Royal Highness. - Good old Shrimpie.
-和我们坐一起吧 -我们很荣幸 殿下
- Won't you join us? - We'd be honoured, sir.
-小虾最近怎么样 -挺好的
- How's old Shrimpie getting on? - Pretty well, I think.
你知道去年我周游印度时
Do you know, he put me up in Bombay last year
他在孟买♥♥招待我的事吗
when I was touring India?
他写信和我说了 您的到访是他莫大的荣幸
He wrote and told me all about it. Your visit was a great honour.
这可不好说 他非常热情地款待我
I don't know about that. He was very hospitable.
但我觉得那里真是热死了
But I'm afraid I found it so beastly hot.
他怎么受得了
How in the name of blazes does he stand it?
我想他也是没办法 殿下
I'm not sure he has much choice in the matter, sir.
的确 是没办法 可怜的家伙
No, indeed. No choice at all, poor devil.
有你们在 你不知道我有多高兴
I can't tell you how pleased I am to have some reinforcements.
他有点不高兴了 你又让他开心起来了
He was rather grouchy. Now look what a difference you've made.
-东西都带了吗 黛西 -都带了
- Have you got everything, Daisy? - I think so.
一切顺利 伦敦见
Well, good luck, then. I'll see you in London.
再见
Goodbye.
有什么要吩咐艾薇的吗 先生
Any orders for Ivy, sir?
简单准备一下午餐就好
Something simple for lunch.
晚餐我就去酒馆吃吧
But I'll go down to the pub for my dinner.
不想太麻烦你们
I don't want to make any trouble.
你好啊 你怎么来了
Hello! What brings you here?
我想请玛丽吃午餐
I hope to give Mary lunch
然后带她去看看夏季展
and take her to the viewing of the Summer Exhibition.
这次很特别 对吧 我外甥女好像也去
It's a special one, isn't it? I think my niece is going.
-玛丽一定很惊喜 -这不算什么惊喜
电影精选列表