And who does the truck belong to?
这辆卡车是谁的?
A buddy of mine, Bill.
我的朋友比尔
You won't mind if I give Bill a call after you and I are done talking?
等你和我谈完之后 介意我给比尔打个电♥话♥吗?
Of course not.
当然不介意
So you mind telling me exactly what happened here?
你不介意告诉我 这里到底发生了什么事吧?
I hope you don't have somewhere to be.
希望不会耽误你忙别的事情
I just started my shift.
我的轮班才刚开始
You see, Officer, uh, my wife peeled herself off the floor this morning,
是这样的 警官 我老婆今早从地板上爬起来
took the car for a joyride,
开着车一路狂飙
and it seems she wrapped herself around a fairly good-sized tree.
看起来是撞上了一棵相当大的树
That's what I've been able to piece together.
这就是我目前观察下来的结论
And she was alone?
她一个人吗?
As far as I know.
据我所知是这样
She called me, and I'm out here just trying to clean up her mess.
她给我打了电♥话♥ 我过来就是帮她收拾烂摊子的
See, the call we received said both you and your wife were at the gas station.
我们接到的电♥话♥里说 你和妻子都出现在了加油站
Well, I thought it important to make sure she didn't choke on her own vomit
我觉得必须确认一下 她不会被自己的呕吐物呛到
before I fueled up.
在加油之前
Yeah, no reason to get smart now.
嗯 现在可不是说俏皮话的时候
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's been a pretty rough week this morning.
最近一周都不太顺利 更别提今早了
Any reason you didn't call 911 or a tow truck?
你为什么没打911 或是叫拖车来?
To avoid conversations like this.
就是为了避免你我这种对话
You say you weren't in the car.
你说你之前不在车里
No, sir. - Then what happened to your face?
不在 长官 - 那你的脸怎么回事?
I, uh... I...
我...
Can't answer the question?
回答不上来了?
Maybe she can clear some of this up for us.
也许她可以帮我们搞清楚
I wouldn't count on it.
别抱太大希望
Ma'am.
女士
Miss.
小姐
How long has she been intoxicated?
她喝醉多久了?
Ten months.
十个月
Sir, I need you to explain exactly what happened here.
先生 我需要你解释一下 这里到底发生了什么
Sir. - She left me.
先生 - 她离开了我
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Things have been very bad.
我俩的关系很糟糕
Since we lost our little boy.
自从我们失去了儿子后
Our beautiful little Mateo.
我们的小马特奥
He fell a long way and...
他从高处摔下...
She wasn't watching him when she should've been.
她该看住他的时候却没看好
So instead of facing her guilt head on, she... she... she crawled into a bottle.
所以她没法直面自己的愧疚 转而开始酗酒
And honestly, I don't know if she'll ever come out of it.
老实说 我不知道她能不能走得出来
So...
所以
you want to know why I didn't call 911, Officer?
你想知道为什么我没打911吗 警官?
Because no one can save her.
因为没人能救她
Hel...
救...
Ma'am?
女士?
Help...
救...
me.
我
Officer, she's... - You mind stepping back for me, please?
警官 她... - 你能给我退后一些吗?
I pulled over to help you.
我停下车来帮你
And you took the car. You took the car.
你却把车抢走了
You must have... You must have... You must have...
一定是你...
Things aren't... - You must have killed the cop.
事情并没有... - 一定是你把那个警♥察♥杀死的
going quite as you planned.
按照你的计划进行
You shouldn't talk.
你不该说话
Tomorrow's a big day. Family time.
明天是个大日子 家庭团聚
You're dehydrated. Your body's doing a lot of work right now.
你脱水了 你的身体现在承受不了
Have you ever tried it?
你自己试过吗?
No.
没有
Of course not.
当然没有
Too chickenshit to make yourself helpless.
你果然不敢让自己变得这么无助
I've been there.
我也这样过
Yeah, 'cause when what's-her-face died?
是在那个谁死的时候吗?
Chloe.
克洛伊
You were stuck in bed for two months.
你在床上被困了两个月
Is that when you lost your mind?
你就是那时候疯掉的吗?
I didn't lose my mind.
我可没有疯
I found my clarity.
我只是悟了
All my life, I felt disconnected.
这一辈子 我都觉得格格不入
Until those moments after the crash.
直到车祸发生后的那几秒
I can still see the angle of her neck.
我还能看到她脖子的角度
The way the light played off the glass in her lap.
光照射在她大腿的玻璃上
And when I saw that she was breathing her last breath,
当我看到她要咽下最后一口气时
I finally felt connected.
我终于感受到了我的存在
I lived that moment again and again lying in that bed trying to figure out
我躺在床上一次又一次地回忆那一刻
if I had felt God.
想要弄明白我是不是见到了上帝
And eventually,
最终
I realized I had.
我意识到我见到了
And He was me.
他就是我
What did you say to her?
你对她说了什么?
You told me you said something to her.
你跟我说过 你对她说了一句话
I thought it was before the crash, but...
我当时以为那是车祸前的事 但...
it was after.
其实是之后吧
While she was dying, wasn't it?
是在她的弥留之际 对吧?
What did you say?
你说了什么?
"Thank you."
"谢谢你"
All amazings and one berry.
全A 只有一个B
What?
什么?
You must love your family very much.
你一定很爱你的家人
Your wife.
你太太
Your daughter. - Don't talk about my daughter.
你的女儿 - 别提我女儿
You know deep down you can't keep doing this.
你内心深处知道 你不能再这样下去
You'll get caught. You'll... you'll never see her again.
你会被抓到的 就再也见不到她了
Stop talking.
别说了
I know what it's like to lose a child.
我知道失去孩子是什么滋味
You don't have to.
你不必这样的
I don't know your name. I don't know where you live.
我不知道你的名字 不知道你住在哪里
I said stop.
我说了闭嘴
You can just leave me on the side of the road.
你可以就这样把我放在路边
Bullshit.
胡说八道
It's not that easy.
没那么容易
It's that easy.
就这么容易
Broken doesn't have to mean hopeless.
崩溃并不一定意味着没有希望
Remember?
还记得吗?
I'm not fucking broken.
我他妈的没崩溃
Change of plans, Iris.
计划有变 艾瑞斯
Last stop.
最后一站
It's a shame we had to skip right to the end.
真可惜 我们不得不直接跳到最后
We could've had such a nice weekend together.
我们本来可以一起 度过一个愉快的周末
At least you'll have plenty of company down there.
至少下面有很多人陪着你
As your muscles come back, they'll be an uncoordinated mess.
随着你的肌肉渐渐恢复 它们还是无法协调运作
You'll have small bursts of energy like that,
你能使出一小点力气
but your body won't sustain them.
但身体却维持不下去
Why didn't you just let me do it?
你为什么不让我就那么去了?
Do what?
去什么?
Kill yourself?
去自杀?
If all of this was gonna end anyway,
如果反正都是个死
why did you stop me?
你为什么要阻止我?
I didn't stop you.
我没有阻止你
You did it yourself.
是你自己阻止的
All of this would have been over.
这一切早该结束了
All of it.
所有的一切
It was fate.
这是命运
You were meant for me.
你是为我而存在的
Bullshit.
胡说八道
There is no fate.
根本没有什么命运
There is no God.
也没有上帝
There's just us.
只有我们是真的
And that means there's just you.
这意味着你只是个人