Not poisoned.
不是下毒
Just a special relaxant to make things easier on both of us.
只是一种特殊的松弛剂 好让我们俩都轻松一点
You're crazy.
你真是疯了
I'd be crazy not to.
不这样做我才是疯了
Help! - You keep saying that.
救命! - 你一直这么喊
Once it kicks in, you have about 20 minutes
一旦起效 你就只剩20分钟
before you're completely paralyzed.
然后你就会完全瘫痪
At minute one, your fine motor skills will start to go.
一分钟时 你会开始丧失精细运动机能
Dialing a phone, holding a knife, that kind of thing.
拨电♥话♥和拿刀之类的
At minute ten, your legs will begin tingling.
十分钟时 你的腿会开始发麻
That means your gross motor skills are next.
意味着大肌肉群动作机能的丧失
Minute 15, your legs will give out altogether.
十五分钟时 你的双腿会完全失去知觉
Eighteen, your breathing will become labored.
十八分钟时 你的呼吸变得吃力
And just before everything shuts down on you,
就在你的一切机能都丧失前
your voice.
你会说不出话
Shall we?
跟我走吧?
Running is only gonna make it work faster.
跑步只会让药力发作得更快
Shit.
可恶
Have your fingers started to go?
你的手指开始麻了吗?
Fuck.
操
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
One, two...
一 二...
One, two...
一 二...
three, four.
三 四
Really good.
真不错
One...
一...
Two.
二
Lasts about an hour.
持续大概一个小时
Then we'll have the whole weekend together.
然后我们就可以整个周末 都待在一起了
One, two, three...
一 二 三...
Fuck.
操
Okay, 20 minutes.
好 20分钟
Okay.
好
Oh, no. Come on.
别这样 拜托
Come on.
拜托
Three minutes. Three minutes.
三分钟
Hope you found a good hiding place!
希望你找到了一个藏身的好地方!
You won't be able to swim.
你游不了泳的
You okay?
你没事吧?
Miss.
小姐
Can you hear me?
你能听到我说话吗?
How did you...?
你怎么...
How did you get all the way out here? You...
你是怎么来到这里的? 你...
You fall out of a kayak or something?
你是从皮划艇上掉下来了吗?
Can you talk?
你能说话吗?
Hell...
见鬼...
I'm gonna roll you over.
我来给你翻个身
Okay?
好吗?
Hang on.
等一下
So, you can see me.
所以 你能看到我
Wait, do that again.
等等 再来一次
So, you can hear me.
所以 你听得到我说的话
Okay.
好
Are... are you able to move at all?
你一点都不能动吗?
No.
不
You can see. You can hear.
你可以看 可以听
You can't move. You can't talk. Am I right?
你不能动 不能说话 我说得对吗?
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗?
That's good.
那就好
I'm gonna take you inside, call 911, okay?
我带你进去 打911 好吗?
Sit tight. My knees ain't what they used to be.
等一下 我的膝盖大不如以前了
Didn't have this on today's bingo card, that's for sure.
真没想到今天会遇上这种事
Oh, thank God. Thank God. I...
谢天谢地 我
I was in a car accident. I can't find my wife. I don't...
我出了车祸 找不到我老婆
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down there.
喂 慢一点
Take a breath.
先喘口气
It just happened so fast. She was acting normal and then she just...
事情发生得太快了 她本来表现得挺正常的 然后突然就...
Have you seen her? She's... She's... five-six. She's pretty.
你见过她吗? 她大概1米68 很漂亮
Uh, I'm bleeding.
我流血了
Sit tight.
等一下
I'll get you some help.
我等会来帮你
Hey.
嘿
I asked you to stay put.
我让你待在原地
I'm sorry. I don't feel well.
对不起 我感觉不太舒服
You mind?
你怎么回事?
I'm confused, okay? I...
我糊涂了 好吗?
I don't even remember how I got here.
我都不记得我是怎么过来的了
Listen, man, I'll help you,
听着 小子 我会帮你
but I'm gonna help you on my terms,
但我会按照我的方式帮你
and those terms are we take this back outside.
我的方式就是我们先出去
Can I use your phone? I lost mine in the accident.
我可以用一下你的电♥话♥吗? 我的电♥话♥在车祸中丢了
Come on. I'll help you up.
快点 我来扶你
I ju...
我只...
I just need to rest for one second.
我只是想要休息一下
I can call 911, ask for help finding your wife.
我可以打911 请他们帮你寻找妻子
Or I can call 911 and tell 'em I have an intruder in my home.
也可以打911 告诉他们我的家里来了入侵者
Oh, come on, man. You don't need to do that.
拜托 伙计 你没必要这样的
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just so through with everything.
对不起 我真是受够了这一切
If you wanna call, just call them.
如果你想报♥警♥ 那就报吧
They'll take her away from me,
他们会把她从我身边带走的
but there's nothing I can do about that now, is there?
反正我现在也走投无路了 对吧?
If you'd like to make a call, please hang up and try...
如果您想拨♥打♥电♥话♥ 请挂上再试...
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Andrew.
安德鲁
Okay, Andrew.
好吧 安德鲁
Talk. - Oh, thank you.
说吧 - 谢谢
She's always struggled with her mental health, but it just...
她一直有心理疾病 但是...
it's gotten so much worse lately.
最近情况变得更糟了
Just... accusing me of terrible things.
只会...指责我做了很多糟糕的事
Untrue things.
都不是真的
We bring the cops in, there's no way I'll be able to hide it from her family.
如果把警♥察♥牵涉进来 我就瞒不住她的家人了
They'll have her committed again.
他们又会把她关起来
She's my wife, you know? I... I can't lose her.
她是我妻子 你懂吗?我不能失去她
And here I've literally lost her.
而我现在真的把她弄丢了
What's her name?
她叫什么名字?
Chloe.
克洛伊
I shouldn't have let her drive in the first place,
我不该让她开车的
but her independence is so important to her.
但对她来说 独♥立♥太重要了
We were arguing.
当时我们正在吵架
You know, the roads here are hard enough to navigate when you're not distracted.
哪怕在没分心的情况下 这边的路也已经够难开的了
She hates when I yell, but...
她最讨厌我吼人 但是...
she said she was leaving me, and I just got so...
她说她要离开我 我真的...
scared.
好害怕
I did. I yelled at her, and... and... she floored it, and... and...
是我不对 我对她大吼大叫 然后她踩了油门 然后...
That's the last thing I remember.
这是我记得的最后一件事
When I came to, she was just gone.
等我醒过来 她已经不见了...
I don't know if she's disoriented or about to have another episode.
我不知道她是不是走丢了 或者是又要发病了
See, when she's really bad, she goes catatonic.
你知道吗 当她状态很不好时 紧张性精神症会发作
Catatonic?
紧张性精神症?
She locks up.
她会僵住
Refuses to move, refuses to talk.
不能移♥动♥ 不能说话
That sounds complicated.
听起来挺复杂的
Do you have someone in your life?
你在生活中也有重要的人吗?
I don't talk about it.
我不喜欢多谈这些
Neither do I. I think that's always been my problem.
我也一样 我想这就是我的问题所在
She had a heart attack.
她心脏病发作走了
All those years, she hounded me about what I ate,
这么多年来 她总是唠叨我吃了什么东西
how much I sat,
坐的时间太久
how I let my anger lead, and I solved problems with my fists.
说我总控制不住自己的愤怒 总用拳头解决问题
And all the while, she...
与此同时 她却...