Beautiful day.
天气不错
I heard it was an amazing view, but... wow.
我听人说过这里景色很棒 但...
哇哦
Don't mind me.
别管我
Be on my way in a minute.
我一会就走
I saw the memorial back there.
我看到在后头有个纪念碑
Is that... - I'm not talking about it.
那是... - 我不想说这个
Okay.
好
I'm Richard.
我叫理查德
And you?
你呢?
Look, you're really making me nervous.
听着 你真的让我好紧张
If you're not gonna step back, why don't you at least tell me your name?
如果你不愿意往回走 至少把你的名字告诉我吧
I know you want to be alone.
我知道你想一个人静静
I wanted to be alone too.
我也想一个人呆着
Why do you think I'm out here before the bears are even awake?
要不然 我怎么会在熊都没起来前就来这了?
Look, I...
听着 我...
I don't need you to tell me your life story.
我不需要你给我讲述你的人生故事
I don't need you to hurt any less than you already do.
我没有想让你别再那么痛苦
I just want you to put a little space between yourself and the...
我只是想让你留一点空间 看看你自己和...
You're not gonna stop me.
你阻止不了我
I used to be a car guy,
我以前是个车迷
even when I couldn't afford it.
尽管我根本买♥♥不起
Back in grad school, I had this beautiful little Integra
读研究生的时候 我有一辆漂亮的小型格
and, man, I babied that thing.
天啊 我可把那车当宝贝了
"Where's this headed?" she thinks.
"为什么要说这事?"
It's headed straight into a brick wall.
它直接撞上了一面砖墙
Week before graduation, totaled the Integra.
就在毕业前一周 那辆型格报废了
Worst part was Chloe and I were arguing just before the crash.
最糟糕的是 就在车撞上的前一秒 克洛伊和我在吵架
I don't wanna tell you what my last words to her were.
我并不想告诉你 我对她说的最后一句话是什么
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
That's what everyone says.
所有人都这么说
They had me in traction.
他们给我做了牵引治疗
Couldn't move for two months, two weeks, and four days.
我有两个月两周零四天都动不了
Trapped in a hospital bed when all I wanted to do was
我被困在病床上 当时我只想做的就是
run as far away from myself as I could get.
尽可能跑得远远的
And all that time, anyone who came to visit, all they could say to me was...
那段时间里 只要有人来看我 他们对我说的就是...
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry. -
我很遗憾 -
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Like, don't you know any other words?
抱歉 我就想说 你们没有别的词吗?
Ugh, I just don't bother saying anything.
我一句话都懒得说
Right. Just leave the casserole and get the hell out of my house.
对 把你带来的慰问品留下 赶紧从我家里滚出去吧
My husband was carving our initials in the tree.
当时我丈夫在那棵树上 刻我们名字的首字母
My son was looking for sticks so he could roast marshmallows.
我儿子在找树枝 想要用它们把棉花糖串起来烤
He said he could find all three in under a minute, and I bet him he couldn't.
他说他能在一分钟里找到三根 我还打赌说他做不到
And I just went on gathering wildflowers.
我自顾自地继续采着野花
We didn't even hear him when he...
他出事的时候 我们甚至都没听到他...
The world takes what it wants.
老天想要什么就带走什么
I wish it would've taken me instead.
真希望它带走的是我...
Oh God. The part I hate the most is that I...
天啊 最让人讨厌的是...
I haven't been able to cry.
我想哭都哭不出来
I want to, but I...
我想 但我...
I'm broken.
我崩溃了
Broken doesn't have to mean...
崩溃也不一定意味着...
hopeless.
失去希望
Well...
好吧
it wasn't exactly a pleasure,
虽然聊的都不是什么开心事
but it was nice to meet you.
但还是很高兴认识你
Iris.
我叫艾瑞斯
I'm not gonna try to change what you do next, Iris.
我不想改变你接下来的行为 艾瑞斯
But like I said...
但就像我说过的...
it really is a beautiful day.
今天天气真的很不错
I'm not such a car guy anymore.
我已经不那么喜欢车了
Well, Richard, um...
好了 理查德...
I guess this is goodbye.
我们就这么告别吧
You're not gonna wait for me to drive away so you can go back there?
你该不会等我开车走后 再回那里去吧?
Not today.
今天不会
I'll take today.
今天不会就够了
Looks like I blocked you in.
看起来我把你挡住了
Looks like.
似乎是
Sorry.
抱歉
Expecting rain?
会下雨吗?
You can never be too prepared, you know?
未雨绸缪 总不会错 对吧?
Uh, it's okay. I can, um, go around.
没事 我可以绕过去
Of course.
当然
Richard. - Why do you keep calling me that?
理查德 - 你为什么一直这样叫我?
《行 动 倒 数》
Please, go through the process. Everybody does.
请便吧 按流程走一遍 每个人都是这样的
But there is no red dot.
可惜没有信♥号♥♥红点
And that means no cellular. And that means no emergency SOS.
这意味着没有网 这意味着不能发紧急求救信♥号♥♥
Too bad your phone isn't nearby.
可惜你的手♥机♥不在身边
If only there was a trusted Wi-Fi connection.
要是有可信任的无线网络连接就好了
My husband will be looking for me.
我丈夫会找我的
I'd certainly hope so.
换成我也会这么希望
Please don't do this.
请别这么做
"Please don't do this. Don't hurt me. I have children."
"请别这么做 别伤害我 我有孩子"
What can I say, Iris? Wrong place, right time.
我能说什么呢 艾瑞斯? 错误的地点 正确的时机
Oh, that reminds me. Brought you something.
我想起来了 我给你拿了样东西
Tell me about Chloe.
跟我说说克洛伊
Tell me about your boy.
跟我说说你儿子
What was his name?
他叫什么名字?
It's Mateo.
他叫马特奥
Why not Matthew?
怎么不叫马修?
Why not Charlie? It's a name.
为什么不是查理?这就是个名字
Fair.
也对
And Chloe, was she pretty?
克洛伊呢?她漂亮吗?
Very.
非常漂亮
You remind me of her.
你跟她长得有点像
How did you meet?
你们俩怎么认识的?
I know what you're doing. -
我知道你在耍什么把戏 -
Trying to soften me up.
假装关心 想让我心软
You're not the first.
你不是第一个这么做的人
I just want us to be on the level. Okay?
我只希望我们能真诚点 好吗?
Like you were on the level with me earlier?
像你之前对我那样的真诚吗?
I may have deceived you, but I speak my truth.
我可能是骗了你 但我说的都是实话
Okay, Richard.
好吧 理查德
Speak your truth.
说出你的实话吧
I have a small place out in the woods.
我在树林里有个小房♥子
What are you gonna do to me when we get there?
到了那里 你要对我做什么?
I wanna braid your hair.
我想给你编个辫子
The fuck you are.
编个屁
Stop! Stop!
住手!
Help! - It couldn't have been more perfect.
救命! - 一切简直不能更完美了
The setting, the isolation, the timing.
环境 孤立 时机
Stay the fuck away from me.
你♥他♥妈♥的离我远点
And I go and mess it up by not checking your pockets.
我竟然犯了这种错误 没有检查你的口袋
I said stay away.
我说了 离我远点
Help! - It must be something about you.
救命! - 你这人肯定有什么问题
Then again, there must be something about me.
不过话说回来 我也是个有问题的人
Half an hour ago, you were ready to end it all.
半小时前 你明明准备要结束生命的
Now look at you. - Fuck you.
看看现在的你 - 去你的
Have you started to feel it yet?
你开始有感觉了吗?
Feel what?
感觉什么?
Might be hard to tell at this point given what we've been through.
考虑到刚才发生的一切 你可能很难相信
What the fuck are you talking about? - System redundancy.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么? - 系统冗余
Like on an airplane, everything has a backup, even the toilet flushers.
就像在飞机上 一切都有备用方案 哪怕是厕所冲洗装置也是如此
But when you're flying at 40,000 feet, you can never be too prepared.
但在12000米的高空之上 再怎么多准备也不为过
What is that?
那是什么?
We're flying at 40,000 feet, Iris.
我们在12000米的高空飞行呢 艾瑞斯
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么?
Your body is going to shut down soon.
你的身体很快就会停止运转
You poisoned me?
你给我下了毒?