Jack chambers.
今晚是我一年中最喜欢的夜晚
Tonight is my favorite night of the year.
我很喜欢看到大家聚集一起
I love seeing everybody under one roof,
看看我们都成长了多少
seeing how much we've all grown.
但是没几个人…
But few...
没几个人…
Few have grown as...
能像这位年轻人一样
Impressively...
成长的如此优秀
As this young man right here.
天知道我为此争论了很久
I've debated long and hard about this, lord knows. Whew!
这确实很不寻常
It's certainly out of the ordinary.
但你们知道吗?这个人不一般
But you know what? This man is out of the ordinary.
这人让我敬而远之
This man, I am in awe of.
杰克钱伯斯 我很荣幸…
Jack chambers, I am honored...
邀请你加入…
To invite you to join our...
我们的高级顾问委员会
Senior advisory board.
你真是你自称的那个人吗?
Are you the man that you say you are?
这很符合我们的要求
It's a good fit.
谢谢你的忠诚
Thank you for your loyalty.
有更多美好的事物即将到来
More good things to come.
你们怎么看 女士先生们
How 'bout that, ladies and gentlemen.
你们想看这小子跳舞吗?
You wanna see the boy dance?
看看这小子的舞步!
Look at this boy dance!
来吧!
Come on! Come on!
看看他的厉害!
Look what he can do!
别这样说 你会找到另一份工作的 -爱丽丝!
Don't say that. You're gonna get another job. - Alice!
嘿 怎么了?亲爱的
Hey. What's wrong? Honey.
发生什么事了?怎么了?
What happened? What's wrong?
这太棒了!
It's extraordinary!
一切都安好 没事的
Everything's fine. It's okay.
邦妮 我们得离开这里
Bunny, we need to go.
立刻就走
We need to get out of here right now.
不 我们没事的 -我们必须离开
No, no, no. We're okay. - We need to go.
告诉我吧 发生什么事了?
We're okay. Come on. Tell me, what happened?
怎么样?
How about that, huh?
你们在看他跳舞吗?
You watching him dance?
玛格丽特说得对
Margaret was right.
她问了他们不想我们问的问题
She was asking questions that they don't want us to ask.
他们于是把她灭口
And so they silenced her.
她没有滑倒 那不是一场意外
She didn't slip. It wasn't an accident.
我亲眼目睹过程 我看到她跌下
I saw it happen. I saw her fall.
他们对一切撒了谎
They're lying about everything.
跳舞吧 杰克!
Dance, Jack!
我们让他旋转 好吗?
Let's make him spin, shall we?
我到外头去 我看到了
And so I went out there, and I saw it.
你到哪去了?
You went... you went out where?
没错 就是这样!加速 小子!
Yeah, that's it! Come on, boy, faster!
继续!快啊!
Keep it going! Come on! Come on! Yeah!
就是这样!
That's it!
这让大家确信吧?
Doesn't that make you believe?
站起来!
Stand up!
站起来 鞠躬!这是你应得的!
Stand up, take a bow! Take a bow, you deserve it!
当我触摸它时 我看到了一些东西
And when I touched it, I saw something.
我想起了更多事
And I keep remembering more.
我听到了法兰克的声音 他进入了我的脑海…
And I heard frank's voice, and he's in my head...
这不仅仅是庆祝我们从社会的
It's more than just a celebration
任意规则中解放出来
of our freedom from society's arbitrary regulations,
这也是对潜能释放的庆祝!
it's a celebration of potential unleashed!
提醒着我们是谁!
It's a reminder of who we are!
我带你去看吧?我们到外头去
Can I just show you? Let's just go out there.
大家的注意力此刻被分散了
Everybody will be distracted right now.
我们可以开迪恩的车
We can take Dean's car.
我们可以前往… -停止!
We can head to... - Stop. Stop. Stop it!
你疯了吗? -什么?
Have you lost your mind? - What?
你去了总部?
You went to headquarters?
我以为有飞机坠毁
Because I thought I saw a plane crash. - It is the one rule...
这是他们要求我们遵守的首要规矩
No, I know... - They ask us to respect.
你知道这有多危险
You know how dangerous it is.
我们不会倒♥退♥
We are not going backwards.
反而正在向前推进 对吗?
We're pushing forwards, yes?
我们正往前走!
We move!
你偷走了科林斯医生的东西? -因为玛格丽特不可能没事!
You stole from Dr. Collins? - Because Margaret can't be okay!
控制住自己 爱丽丝!
Get a hold of yourself, Alice!
你现在的表现很幼稚
You are behaving like a child.
你丈夫此刻正度过
Your husband is out there
他生命中最重要的夜晚
having the most important night of his life.
大家都在为他欢庆
He's being celebrated,
而你却在这里试图破坏?
and you're in here trying to ruin it?
不是的!
No! No!
你听起来跟玛格丽特一模一样!
You sound exactly like Margaret!
这是谁的世界?
Whose world is it?
我们的!
Ours!
这是谁的世界?
Whose world is this?
我们的!
Ours!
这是谁的世界? -我们的!
Whose world is this? - Ours!
这是谁的世界?
Whose world is this?
我们的!
Ours!
这是谁的世界?我们的! -我们的!
Whose world is it? Ours! - Ours!
这是谁的世界?我们的! -我们的!
Whose world is it? Ours! - Ours!
这是谁的世界?
Whose world is it?
我们的
Ours! - Ours!
这是谁的世界?我们的! -我们的!
Whose world is it? Ours! - Ours!
这是谁的世界?我们的! -我们的!
Whose world is it? Ours! - Ours!
他们称之为提取操作
They're calling it operation extract.
这需要更高层的权限
It's higher security clearance.
我将全权负责整个企划
I'm gonna be heading the whole thing myself,
这说明了法兰克对我的信任
which is a real vote of confidence from frank, I think.
欢迎! -欢迎你们!
Welcome! - Welcome!
他在这里
There he is.
天啊 这真漂亮 进来吧
Oh, my. Those are beautiful. Come on in.
请进
Come on in.
我为你挑选的 谢谢
I want it for you. Thank you.
我们迟到了吗?我感觉来迟了
Are we late? I feel like we're late.
我们简直是同时抵达
We literally are arriving at the same time.
这些盘子装的是什么?哇!
What are these platters? Wow!
无论这些是什么 我都好喜欢
Whatever's going on here, I love. I love.
你喜欢吗?
You like it?
我很高兴 比尔
Yeah, the decor is... - I'm glad, bill. I'm glad.
兄弟 快说实话
All right, buddy, tell me the truth.
他真的会来?
Is he really coming?
这是给你的 我想他会出现的
This is for you. I think he's coming.
你是怎么让法兰克同意来你家的?
How the hell did you get frank to come to your house?
不是我 是爱丽丝的功劳
It wasn't me. It was Alice.
哦 这些都是福利 我明白了 这就是你现在的生活方式
These are the perks. I get it. This is how you're living.
这房♥子的一切装潢都来自家具目录?
Is everything in this house from the catalogue?
不愧是一所房♥子 快给我看看戒指
It's a house. Show me the ring. Let me see it.
我们有比邦妮早到吗?
Did we beat bunny?
她不会来了
Uh, she... she's not coming.
我就说过了
Hm. - Told you.
抱歉 男孩们 让一让…
Sorry, boys. Can I just get... - Yeah, yeah.
你会跳舞是件好事
You know, it's a good thing you can dance,
因为你长得十分没有吸引力
'cause you're so hideously unattractive.
他们来了! -你到底藏了多少秘密…
They're here! - How many secrets do you...
谢谢
Thank you.
见到你真好
It's good to see you. - Wow.
我就知道 我告诉佩吉 这肯定是无需打领带的休闲场合
I knew it. I told peg. It's gonna be a no-tie event.
杰克!你这疯狂的王八蛋!
Frank. - Jack! You crazy son of a bitch!
你要我怎么处理这个?
What do you want me to do with this?
坚持住
Hold on to it.
我对她说这会是个休闲场合
I told her it was gonna be like a casual thing.
请加冰块 - 喔
Put that on ice. - Wow.
谢谢你能来 -我很为你感到骄傲
电影精选列表