There is grace in symmetry.
我们行动一致
We move as one.
控制中有美态 对称中有优雅
There is beauty in control. There is grace in symmetry.
我们行动一致
We move as one.
控制中有美态 对称中有优雅
There is beauty in control. There is grace in symmetry.
我们行动一致
We move as one.
控制中有美态 对称中有优雅
There is beauty in control. There is grace in symmetry.
我们行动一致
We move as one.
嗨
嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
闻起来好香 -谢谢
It smells amazing. - Thank you.
你今天过得如何? -我现在不记得了
How was your day? - I don't even remember now.
很好
Good.
你回来早了…
Well, you're a little early, but I have...
我还有很多事要忙
So many things to finish.
我得把烘炉里的食物取出
So I'm gonna need to go and get things out of the oven.
不 会烤焦的
No, it's gonna burn. No.
我们先吃吧
We'll eat first...
让你补充体力
And that should build up your stamina.
天啊 好美
Oh, my god, that's beautiful.
胜利项目 申请人编号♥426
Victory project, applicant number 426.
姓名为杰克钱伯斯 二十九岁 血型为O阴性
Name: Jack chambers. Age: 29. Blood type: O-negative.
心理评价一般
Psychological evaluation: Fair.
国籍英国
Chosen nationality: British.
妻子为爱丽丝沃伦 已有原先情感关系
Chosen wife: Alice Warren. Pre-existing relationship: Yes.
你是否了解
Do you understand the discretion required
加入社区所需的酌处权? -是的
to be a part of this community? - -Yes.
你是否了解
Do you understand the consequences
言行失检的后果? -是的
of indiscretion? - Yes.
你是否知道你有责任
Are you aware that you are responsible
准备自己的家庭设备系统? -是的
for preparing your home device system? - -Yes.
你是否同意进入胜利社区
Do you consent to the physical and medical
所需的身体和医检规定?
requirements for entry to victory?
是的
Yes.
你是否知道你有责任 为你所选择的妻子进行物理维护?
Are you aware that you are responsible for the physical upkeep of your chosen wife?
是的
Yes.
你是否知道你必须每天
Are you aware that you must exit the simulation
通过胜利总部登出模拟环境
through victory headquarters every day,
并只能在被分配的几小时返回?
and return only for your allotted number of hours?
是的
Yes.
欢迎来到胜利项目
Welcome to the victory project.
目前有七十二位活跃用户
There are currently 72 active users.
你的重新登入已开始
Your reentry has begun.
…平等的主持
The auspice of equality.
我们可以陷入我们所认知的真理
We can fall deeper into what we know is true,
那就是我们都渴望秩序
that we crave order.
我们能屈服于自然界的等级制度吗?
Can we yield to nature's hierarchy?
让你的意识沉入这个世界
Allow your consciousness to sink into this world.
这个真理
Into this truth.
深陷其中 因为事情本该如此
Sink deeper into the way things are supposed to be.
爱丽丝? -别靠近!
Alice? - Don't!
好的
Okay.
宝贝 你的病情又复发了
Baby, you're having another episode.
深呼吸
Just take a deep breath.
没事的 深吸一口气 爱丽丝
It's okay. Just breathe, Alice.
很好 深吸一口气
That's good. Just breathe.
很好
That's good.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
爱丽丝 请你保持冷静
Alice, please, just stay calm.
没事的 我可以解释
It's gonna be okay. I can explain.
这到底是怎么一回事?
What the fuck is going on?
看着我 你是我妻子
Look at me, you're my wife.
到底发生什么事了? -我爱你
What the fuck is happening? - I love you. I love you.
不
Oh, no. No.
不 你不能那么说 你根本不爱我
You can't say that. You don't love me.
不 别那么做
No, don't do that. Don't do that! -You don't love me.
爱丽丝 想想看!
Alice, just think!
想想你的人生以及你真正想要的
Think about your life and what you actually want.
你神经错乱了
You're psychotic. - Mm-mm.
我有过属于自己的人生
I had a life.
但被你夺走了
You took my life.
不 我拯救了你的人生
No, I saved your life.
这不属实 -不 听我说
That's not true. - No, listen to me.
你一天到晚都在工作!
You worked all the time!
我想要工作 也乐在其中!怎么了?
I wanted to work! I loved working! What?
你很痛苦
You were miserable.
也很不开心 你恨透了自己的人生!
You were so unhappy. You hated your life!
那是我的人生!
It was my life!
由我做主的人生!
My life!
你休想夺走!
You don't get to take that from me!
我给你了这个!
I gave this to you!
我给了你这一切 爱丽丝!
I gave you all of this, Alice!
我们很幸运能来到这里!
We are lucky to be here!
法兰克创造了这个世界
Frank built this world
让我们可以过着应得的生活!
so that we can live the life that we deserve!
我必须每天离开
I have to leave every day
去赚足够的钱维持这里的生活
just to make enough money to keep us here,
我憎恶那每一分钟
and I fucking hate every minute of it.
我非常讨厌 爱丽丝!
I fucking hate it, Alice!
你能够留在这里
You get to stay here.
而你很快乐!
And you're happy!
你很快乐
You're happy.
没事的
That's okay.
爱丽丝
Alice.
这里才是最完美的我们
We're perfect in here.
你难道不想跟我一起变得完美吗?
Don't you want to be perfect with me?
不
No. No.
你让我觉得自己疯了
You made me feel like I was crazy.
我向你倾诉…
I came to you...
你却让我以为我该死的疯了
And you made me feel like I was fucking crazy.
爱丽丝 我很抱歉
Alice, I'm so sorry.
但我无需再欺骗你了
But I don't have to lie to you anymore.
爱丽丝…
Alice...
爱丽丝 求求你 我爱你 -我知道
Alice, please, I love you. - I know.
你知道我爱你 也愿意为你做任何事
You know I love you. I would do anything for you.
你已占据了我的整个人生
You're my whole life.
我爱你 哦 天啊
I love you. Oh, god.
我们在哪不重要 重要的是我们能在一起It's not about where we are, it's just that we're together.
这是你对我说过的
You said that. You said that to me.
爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝 我很抱歉 -我的天啊
Alice, I'm so sorry. - Oh, my god.
还有其他人吗?
Are there others?
跟我一样的人?他们的躯体在哪?
Are there other people like me? Where are their bodies?
我不知道他们在哪 -天啊
I don't know where they are. - Oh, god.
我甚至不知道那些男人是谁
I don't know where they are.
我发誓我说的全是真的
I don't even know who the men are. I swear.
这不管我们的事
It's not our business.
男人只需对自己妻子负责 仅此而已
A man's responsible for his own wife and nothing else.
所有的妻子都被困在这里?
So all the wives are trapped here?
天啊 那些孩子
Oh, my god, the kids. - No.
不 爱丽丝 那些孩子不是真实的
Oh, my god. - No. No, Alice, the kids aren't real.
哦天哪
Oh, god. - They're not real.
你不用担心他们 这里只有你跟我
Don't worry about them. It's you and me.
看着我 这里只有你跟我
Look at me. - No, I...
别担心其他人 看着我 只有你跟我
Don't worry about them. Look at me.
看着我 这里只有你跟我
Look at me. It's you and me.
好吗?只有我们两人
Okay? It's you and me.
留在我身边
Stay with me.
我只需要… -我们会很快乐的
I just need... mm-hm. -It's okay. We're gonna be happy.
我需要一点时间 -我们留在这里会很快乐
I just need a second. - We're gonna be happy here.
我需要一点时间 -我们留在这里会很快乐
I just need a second. Yeah? - We're gonna be happy.
不 杰克
电影精选列表