Boys and their toys.
至少我们知道他们是真的在做事
Least we know they're getting work done.
你说他们在外头到底在做些什么?
What do you think they're really doing out there?
你这是什么意思? -我知道他们总是说…
What do you mean? - I mean, I know what they say...
是为了“开♥发♥先进材料”
You know, "development of progressive materials,"
但彼得有时候像是在暗示
but, sometimes Peter insinuates
他们实际上是在制♥造♥武器
that they're actually making weapons.
而这一切都在暗地里进行
And that it's all happening underground,
因为法兰克发现了… -佩吉
because frank discovered... - Peg.
抱歉
Sorry.
大家来这里的目的 是因为相信这个使命
We're all here because we believe in the mission.
是的
Yes.
我们也有同样重要 不可或缺的工作
We have jobs too, that are just as important, just as vital.
我们留在家支持并照顾他们
What we do at home, supporting them,taking care of them.
没有我们 他们没法在外头改变世界
Without that, they couldn't be out there changing the world.
大家都专注于你所做的牺牲
Everyone focuses on the sacrifices
通过追求你想要的
you make by going after what you want.
你们得专注于静止不动而做出的牺牲
I want you to focus on the sacrifices you make by standing still.
通过不去追求那些你得放弃的事
By not going after what you know you are owed by giving up,
满足于较为简易的人生
and taking the smaller version of your life.
牺牲不仅需要勇气
Sacrifice doesn't just take courage,
也需要有信念 能够大声说出
it takes faith, saying,
“我会忍♥受这般痛苦 伤害及努力
"I will stand this pain, this hurt, this effort,
因为我知道我想要的 就在另一端等着我”
knowing that what I want is waiting on the other side."
牺牲某样东西是可怕的
It's scary to sacrifice something.
但陷在恐惧之中什么也不做 牺牲的将是更多
But you're sacrificing something more by sitting in that fear.
我们明天见
Until tomorrow.
今天没去逛街吗?
No shopping today, huh?
什么?
What?
哦 我问你今天没去逛街?
Oh, I said, no shopping today, huh?
哦 没有
Oh, no. No.
这是最后一站了
Afraid that's the end of the line for me,
我得绕回城镇
I'm just gonna need to loop around back to town.
没关系 我只是来兜风的
That's fine, i'm... I'm just here for the joyride.
我得走出家门
I needed to get out of the house.
呼吸新鲜的空气
Get some fresh air.
先生 你有看到那个吗?
Sir? Do you... do you see that?
你没事吧 小姐?
You all right, miss?
我没事 你有看到那架飞机吗?
Yeah. Do you see that plane?
我恐怕不知道你在说些什么
Uh, I'm afraid I'm not sure what you're talking about.
那里有一架飞机 就在…
There's a plane, right...
糟糕
Oh, no!
天啊!快停车!
Oh, my god! Stop! Stop! Stop!
那架飞机刚刚坠毁了!
That plane! It just crashed!
你确定?
Are you sure?
是的!你得开去那里 飞机刚坠毁了
Yes! Yes! You... You need to drive out there.
我可以指出方向
It just crashed. I... I can show you where it is.
开去那里?不 我不走那条路
Drive? No, uh... I don't go that way.
什么?
What?
我不走那条路
I don't go that way.
我们留在这里才安全
We need to stay here, where it's safe.
但我不能独自一人去那里
But I... I can't go out there alone.
那不是我该走的路线 我不能去
That's not my route. I can't.
要是他们需要帮忙呢?
But what if they need help?
嘿!
Hey!
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊 你搞什么?
Oh, my god. What's wrong with you?
有人吗?
Hello?
我需要支援 这里发生事故了
I need some help. There's been an accident.
有一架飞机坠毁…
A plane went down...
有人吗?
Hello?
我们可以放下
We can let go.
我们可以放下社会教导我们的感受
We can let go of what society has taught us to feel.
我们可以放下在平等统治下的混乱
We can let go of the chaos that reigns under the auspice of equality.
我们可以陷入我们所认知的真理
We can fall deeper into what we know is true,
那就是我们都渴望秩序
that we crave order.
让你的意识沉入这个世界 这个真理
Allow your consciousness to sink into this world, into this truth.
深陷其中 因为事情本该如此
Sink deeper into the way things are supposed to be.
爱丽丝
Alice.
杰克? -你醒了
Jack? - You're awake.
我没时间布置好餐桌
I didn't even have time to set the table.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
我为你准备了晚餐
Well, I'm making you dinner.
我们本应该有五道菜
Now, we were supposed to have five courses.
很不幸的 我们现在只有三道菜
Unfortunately, I think we're down to about three.
别看这个
That... don't look at that.
这道菜不能上桌
That course is officially off the menu.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
我调味的时候下手太重了
I got a little aggressive with the seasoning.
你到家多久了?
How long have you been home?
几个小时了
Uh, a few hours.
好的
Okay.
不 别看那个
Nope, don't look at that. That's...
我烹煮了烤肉
Okay, so I'm making that roast.
你在我生日时煮的那道菜
You know, the one you made for my birthday?
但我做了一点调整
Only with a few changes.
你到家时我已经回来了?
I was here when you got here?
是的 你在卧室睡觉
Yeah. Asleep in the bedroom.
烤肉需要放红萝卜吗?
Do you put carrots in a roast?
我是怎么回家的?
How did I get home?
乘坐有轨电车吧
Trolley, I think.
等等 电车司机来接我?
Wait, so he came out and got me?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
杰克 我下了车 因为我目睹了飞机坠毁
Jack, I got off the trolley. I saw a plane crash.
爱丽丝 如果真有飞机坠毁 我肯定会听到巨响
Alice, I think I would've heard if there was a plane crash.
不 杰克 我真的看到… -坠毁时发出的巨响…
No, Jack, I saw it... - They tend to be rather loud...
我接着开始走向那里… -不可能会错过
And I started walking and... - And hard to miss.
嘿 你没事吧?
Hey. Are you okay?
不 我不知道 我没有… -怎么了?
No, I don't know. I'm not... - What's wrong?
我做了一个很怪异的梦 真的很古怪
I had a really weird dream. A really weird dream.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你知道怪异的梦 让我感觉如何吗?
Do you know what weird dreams make me?
感觉如何?
What?
感觉肚饿
Hungry.
你要吃红萝卜吗? -好的
Would you like some carrot? - Yes.
爱丽丝 我有事要对你坦诚
Alice, I want to be honest with you about something.
嗯?
Mm-hm?
我认为这个土豆泥不会成功
I don't think these mashed potatoes are gonna work.
你得先煮熟土豆 宝贝
That's because you need to boil them first, baby.
我明白了
I knew it.
我就知道少了一个步骤 我真是个白♥痴♥
I knew there was a step missing. Such an idiot.
我去烧锅吧
Let me put a pot on.
不用了
No, no, no.
来吧 我只要… -你准备饮料吧 放轻松
Come on, let me just put the... -Make us some drinks. Relax. Relax.
快去准备饮料
Okay. Okay. - Make some drinks.
今晚我才是厨师!
I am your chef tonight!
嘿
Hey. - Hm?
你爱我吗?
You love me?
我最爱你了
The most.
最爱
The most.
是的 总有人从现状中受益
Yes, there are always people who will benefit from the status quo,
他们会追着我们不放
and they will come for us.
实际上 他们已经这么做了
They're already coming for us.
我愿意为了你们牺牲一切
I am willing to sacrifice everything for you.
我会付出我所拥有的一切
I will give everything I have
为所有人创造一个更美好的世界
to create this better world for all of us,
但没有你的忠诚 我就没法保护你
but I can't protect you without your loyalty.
当你承诺某事时 你信守诺言吗?
When you promise something, do you keep that promise?
你的话是你的保证吗? 是你的真理吗?
Is your word your bond? Is your word your truth?
是我们的约定吗?
Is it our covenant?
我们明天见
电影精选列表