你做的很棒 宝贝
You're doing perfect, baby.
就是这样 很好
That's right. That's good.
给自己倒一杯吧
Pour yourself a little drink.
好的 我会给自己…
Yeah, I will pour myself...
是的 给自己倒一杯吧
Yeah, pour yourself a little drink.
我会给自己倒一杯
I will pour myself a little drink.
佩吉 专注点 看着我
Peg, focus. Look at me and stay focused.
这里 宝贝
Bunny... - Right here, baby.
我们看到了什么?
What are we seeing, what are we seeing?
我正在努力专注!
I'm trying to focus!
别太用力 佩吉
Not too hard, peg. - I'm trying to focus!
那些流苏妨碍你了
The tassels are weighing you down.
把上衣脱掉!你得摆脱它们
I think you gotta lose them and take them off!
把衣服脱了!
Take the shirt off!
可以了
I have it, I have it, I have it, I have it.
专注 就是这样
Focus. Right here.
倾斜一点
Tip it a little bit.
哦
Oh!
这不公平!是佩吉害她弄掉的!
That's not fair! Peg made her drop it!
这不算数
That doesn't count.
大吉大利 赢家大收获!
Winner, winner, cigarette dinner!
这不是我的错!等等
That wasn't my fault! Hang on.
那杯酒是我的 -不 她推倒我头上的杯子
That is my drink. - No, she pushed it off my head.
我来喝光吧 -不 我本可以赢的
I'll finish that. - No, but I can win.
她刚刚推了我一下 不公平!
She just budged me. It's not fair!
我知道你能赢
I know you can win.
你确定? - 我都知道
Mm-Kay. Are you sure? - I know you can...
是的
Mm-Kay. Yeah.
你弄翻了 这不是我的错 -都洒到我裙子上了
You dropped it, or was it my fault? - It got on my dress.
哦 千万别让那着火!
Oh, don't set it on fire!
迪恩亲爱的
Deanie, sweetheart,
能请你用烟灰缸吗? -啥?
can you please use an ashtray? - What?
那要是沾到地毯 很难清除的
Because if it gets on the rug, it's impossible to get out.
彼得 你妻子喝醉了
Pete, your wife is drunk.
开始胡言乱语
She's babbling nonsense right now.
她也怀孕了 得再喝一杯
And she's pregnant, and so she needs another drink,
这有助于胎儿健康
get that baby healthy.
她应该为胎儿着想!
She should think about the baby!
打扰一下!
Excuse me, excuse me! - Whoa!
这是随着升职而来的? 你们有看到这个吗?
Did this come with the promotion? You see this?
看看这个 -你知道吗…
Look at this man. Look at this. -You know...
法兰克举办过一场典礼 这看上去跟他拥有的一样
Frank did a ceremony. It's just like the one he has.
真是优雅 -看看吧 看看这人
So gracious. -Look at this. Look at this man.
亲吻戒指吧 宝贝
Kiss the ring, baby.
这不附带任何条件
This doesn't get into bed.
天啊 看看这对哥们!
Oh, my god. Look at... look at this love!
你现在要亲吻我了吗?
Are you going to kiss me right now?
是的!
Yeah, is that... - Mwah!
畅饮时间!
Time for upski downski!
畅饮时间到了!
Upski downski!
人人有份
For you, and for you, and for you, and for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
剩下的都是我的! -都是你的
And these are for me! - Those are all for you.
喝光它
Drink 'em all. Drink 'em all.
你可真能喝 也漂亮极了
You drink like a sailor and look like a pin-up doll.
哦 宝贝 -哦 该死的
Oh, baby. - Oh, god damn it.
要去兜风吗?
You want to go for a ride?
我快掉出车外了!
I'm slipping out of the car!
我的天啊!
Oh, my god!
轮到你来开
You have to drive.
轮到你 快来驾驶盘
It's your turn. Take the wheel!
快接过驾驶盘! -天啊 什么?
Take the wheel! Take the wheel! -Oh, my god! What?
不 我还没准备好!
No, I'm not ready! - I've driven us...
天啊! -我开车的次数已够多了
Oh, my god! - I've driven us more than enough.
爱丽丝 你的驾驶技术更好了
Alice, you're getting so much better.
是的 我感觉自己越来越熟练
I am. I feel better.
你越来越棒了
You're getting so much better.
带我回家吧 爱丽丝
Take me home, Alice.
带我回家
Take me home.
要是蒙上你的眼睛呢?
What if you're blind?
不 不行! -快啊
No, I can't! - Now do it. Now do it.
你做的棒极了!
You're doing so good! You're doing so good!
好的 坐直了 -你能帮帮我吗?
All right, now straighten up. - Can you help me?
坐直
Straighten up.
做得好
Good job.
邦妮接着说她也想玩…
So then bunny said that she wanted to play, which, mm...
但她从没打过网球
She's never played tennis before, ever.
她一手拿着鸡尾酒 另一手握着球拍
She has a cocktail in one hand, a racket in the other,
杰克… 她一滴酒也没洒出
and, Jack... She didn't spill a drop.
那真是…
It was...
我见过最性感的画面
Quite possibly the sexiest thing I have ever seen.
我很想看你穿网球裙子
I want to see you in a tennis skirt.
天
God...
你说法兰克家中是否真有网球场?
Do you think it's true that frank actually has a tennis court at his house?
到时候就知道了 不是吗? -是的
We'll find out, won't we? - Yeah.
还有 宝贝 你得告诉我…
Oh, and babe, tell me...
这个派对有多少人出席
How many people are gonna be at this party,
我得准备足够的金枪鱼沙拉
because I need to know how much tuna salad to make.
怎么了? -法兰克不喜欢吃金枪鱼
What? - Frank doesn't like tuna.
什么? -他就不喜欢
What? - He doesn't like it.
你是说真的?
Are you being serious? - Mm-hm.
宝贝 你为何没告诉我?
Baby, why didn't you tell me?
我打算用这道菜作为主菜
I was planning on it being the centerpiece to my dish.
爱丽丝 那不能是主菜 -闭嘴
Alice, not the centerpiece. - Shut up.
糟糕!该死的
Oh, no! Shit.
别问
Don't.
那是大规模的建筑工程吗? -别问
Was that a big drill? - Don't.
还是引发爆♥炸♥了? -别问了
Was that an explosion? - Don't.
那些是开♥发♥的先进材料?
Are those the progressive materials? - Mm-hm.
你可以告诉我 我口风很紧
You can tell me. I'm... I'm really discreet.
我能保守秘密 -我快迟到了
I can keep a secret. - I'm going to be late.
你不能离开
No, wait, you... you can't... You can't leave.
为什么不能?
Why not?
因为你感觉不适
'Cause you're not feeling well.
我感觉不适吗? -是的 抱歉
Oh, I'm not? - Yeah, I'm so sorry.
我忘了告诉你 你现在感觉非常不适
I forgot to tell you, but you're not feeling very well.
唯一治疗办法就是一整天留在家里
And the only way to cure it is if we stay home all day,
让我照顾你 亲吻你 替你做饭…
and I tend to you and kiss you and cook for...
不行
Mm-hm. - No.
再见 -好吧
Bye. - Okay.
该死的!杰克 等等!
Oh... Jack, wait!
再见了 好好工作 让我们感到骄傲
Bye-bye. Make us proud.
胜利项目 第987天
Victory project, day 987.
安全级别为黄色
Security level, yellow.
所有员工在前往胜利总部的途中
All employees in transit to victory headquarters.
所有居民都安然无恙
All residents safe and accounted for.
享受美好的一天 女士们
Enjoy the beautiful day, ladies,
并继续关注法兰克的广播
and stay tuned for frank's radio hour.
彼得让我发誓不能告诉任何人
Peter made me swear not to tell anyone.
他们要在我们屋子后侧 搭建一排全新的房♥子
So they're gonna build a whole new row of houses behind us,
这样我们会更靠近城镇
so we'll be much closer to town.
真的吗?哇
Really? Wow. - Mm-hm.
等等 这怎么让你们更靠近城镇?
So wait, how does that make you closer to town?
我们不再是离城镇最远的房♥子
We won't be furthest from town.
早安 女士们
Good morning, ladies.
早安 雪莉
Good morning, shelley.
我有一些非常令人兴奋的消息
I have some very exciting news.
胜利项目聘请了新职员 比尔约翰逊
The victory project has hired a new employee, bill Johnson,
我邀请了他妻子加入今天的课程
and I've invited his wife to join us today.
各位 请热烈欢迎
Everyone, please give a warm welcome...
电影精选列表