维丽特约翰逊
To Violet Johnson.
欢迎你 维丽特
Welcome, Violet.
我们开始吧 进入第一位置
Let's begin. First position.
记住了 女士们 控制中有美态
Remember, ladies, there is beauty in control.
对称中有优雅 我们行动一致
There is grace in symmetry. We move as one.
收腹
Stomach in.
抬起下巴
Chin up.
就是这样
That's it.
玛格丽特当然没去上课
Yeah, of course Margaret wasn't in class.
科林斯医生又到他们家去了
I saw Dr. Collins at their house again.
不会吧!
No!
我很惊讶泰德仍有份工作
Honestly shocked Ted still has a job.
又一次吗? -从她脖子上解除 费雷德!
Again? - Unwrap it from her neck, Fred!
是的 -天啊
Yeah. - Oh, my god.
真是可怜的家伙 -我见过她了
Poor guy. - Oh! I met her.
那位新来的人♥妻♥
Mm! - The new wife.
维丽特
Violet.
她为人如何?
Mm-hm. - What's she like?
她就像一头美丽又害怕的小鹿
She's like a beautiful, terrified, baby deer.
听说她丈夫是个傻子
Yeah. Apparently, the husband's a real goober.
希望杰克能尽快聘请到人
Well, Jack better recruit somebody soon.
拜托! 迪恩说杰克就快升职了
Please! Dean says Jack's about to get promoted.
我希望是吧
I hope so. - Mm-hm.
你们很快就会追上我们了
You're gonna be right behind us.
你为派对准备了什么佳肴?
What are you making for the party?
我拿手的魔鬼蛋 -天啊
My deviled eggs. - Oh, my god.
杰克肯定能当上总裁
Jack's gonna be ceo.
麻烦帮我拿一下 够了
Hold this, please. That's it.
我要去跟圣诞老人说了
I'm calling Santa. - Uh-oh.
你们让我别无选择 -糟糕
You give me no choice. - Oh, no.
我必须打给圣诞老人!
I have to call him. I have to!
他给我电♥话♥号♥码是有原因的
That's why Santa gave me his number.
他说你们不听话时就打给他
He said I had to call if you were bad.
我也不想的
I'm calling him. I wish I had a choice.
把那个给我 -但我们已经停止了!
Give me that. - But we stopped!
不 快把那个给我!
Give me that. No. Give it to me!
重要的是你在艰难时刻如何应对
All that matters is how you respond in those moments.
我相信你会向自己
I trust that you will prove to yourself,
也向所有曾质疑过你的人证明
to everyone who has ever doubted you,
你值得拥有你所向往的人生
that you are worthy of the life you desire.
我们明天见
Until tomorrow.
哦 该死的
Oh, shit.
…因为我们选择留下
'Cause we choose to stay.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你今天过得怎么样?
How was your day?
现在好多了
So much better now. - Mm-hm.
我做了烤肉
I made a roast.
还有呢? -土豆泥
What else? - Mashed potatoes.
还有呢? -青豆
What else? - Green beans.
还有呢?
What else?
酿西红柿
Stuffed tomatoes.
还有呢?
What else?
还有呢?
What else?
大家都穿得好暴露
There's so much... skin.
你不如去找哥哥吧?
Ooh, why don't you go find your brother, okay?
你得停止哼那首歌♥
Okay, you have to stop humming that song.
是什么歌♥? -我不知道
What is it? - I don't know.
还指望你告诉我
I was hoping you could tell me.
我这几天一直在想这首歌♥
It's been stuck in my head for days.
也许是儿歌♥ 你孩子唱过的歌♥?
Maybe it's a children's song. Something your kids sing?
不是的 我没有小孩
Oh, no, I don't have children.
别让我从头开始说
Oh. - Mm. Don't get me started.
这不在我们的规划中 我们只想享受人生
It's just not what we want. We're having fun.
我就住在她家隔壁 你无法想象我听到的声音
I live next door. You wouldn't believe the things I've heard.
她们像在度过永久的蜜月期
It's like they're on a perpetual honeymoon.
不 杰克跟爱丽丝 只愿意在彼此身上花时间
No, Jack and Alice only have time for each other.
我们没打算生孩子
It's not what we want.
再说 邦妮的孩子也喜欢我多过她
Plus, bunny's kids like me more than her, anyway.
这倒是真的 真气人
That's true, it's infuriating.
我想三个孩子就够了
I think three is a perfect number.
但比尔要四个
Bill wants four.
有了第一个孩子后 多几个都一样
Well, once you have one, it's all the same.
有了第二个孩子…
Having a second...
爱丽丝 维丽特应该生几个孩子?
Alice, how many babies should Violet have?
哦 至少七个吧
Oh, at least seven.
天啊 你去哪了?
Christ. Where have you been?
我避开跟他人交谈都快成为专家了
I've turned avoiding talking to other people into an olympic sport.
这地方棒极了! -你还没见到更棒的部分
This place is incredible! - You haven't seen half of it.
他们的浴缸面♥积♥大得不像话
I could sleep in their bathtub and they'd never find me.
我想肯定是 嗨!
I'm sure! Hi!
嘿!
Hey!
你们有兴趣来杯鸡尾酒吗?
May we interest you in a cocktail?
好啊 谢谢 -是的 我非常有兴趣
Uh, yes, you may. Thank you. - Yes, very interested.
再见 -再见
Bye-bye. - Bye.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们令我害怕 -他们好诡异
They terrify me. - They're so creepy.
他们肯定倒着睡觉
I feel like they sleep upside down.
他们每天都穿着相配的衣服吗?
Do they wear matching outfits every day? - Oh!
这个小怪胎调的曼哈顿 是我喝过最美味的
That little weirdo makes the best Manhattan I've ever had.
我们在海岛度蜜月
We honeymooned in sea island.
哦
Oh!
什么? -我们在海岛度蜜月
What? - We honeymooned in sea island.
真的?
Seriously?
你有在多米尼克用餐吗?
Yeah, did you eat at Dominick's?
我感到有点不自在
I was a little nervous.
花了一段时间才适应
Took a while to get used to things.
安顿下来需要一些时间
Yeah. It takes a minute to settle in.
但一切会逐渐变得容易
Yeah. - But it gets easier, though.
确实如此
It does. Yeah. - Well, it...
我很高兴能来这里
I'm just really excited to be here.
我好兴奋… -我们还真看不出
So excited, I can't even... - We couldn't tell.
说真的 刚到这里时 我感到很迷茫
To be honest, I've been out of it since we arrived.
是的
Yeah.
比尔说是因为时差
Bill says it's the jetlag. - Mm-hm.
但我就是提不起劲
It's all just been a bit of a blur.
沙漠的空气不同 你慢慢会适应的
It's the desert air. You'll get used to it.
科林斯医生也这么说
That's what Dr. Collins said, too.
他很热心 前来探访我们
He was so sweet to stop by.
杰克 你的专长是什么? -我是一名技术工程师
And, Jack, you're... - -I'm a technical engineer.
她应该跟我们一同去逛街
She should come shopping with us.
我跟迪恩和泰德不同部门
A different department than, uh, Dean and Ted.
严格来说是个更糟糕 也不怎么重要的部门
Yeah, technically a worse, less important department.
我没什么机会能跟法兰克交谈
I haven't really gotten to talk to frank very much.
法兰克无需跟你交谈
Frank doesn't have to talk to you.
哦 很抱歉 我无意…
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't...
你不知道他有多非凡
You have no idea how extraordinary he is.
也非常有本事
Or what he can do.
你能认识他就很幸运了
You're lucky to even know who he is,
更别说是身处在他的房♥子
let alone be standing in his house.
我只是感到很兴奋 抱歉
I'm just excited. I'm sorry.
我过于兴奋了
I was just excited. Okay.
哦!各位 走吧
Oh! Guys, guys, guys. Go, go, go, go. - Ooh, here we go.
这里吗? -是的 你先吧
This way? - Yeah, you should go in front.
请大家聚集一起
Gather 'round, everyone.
我们通常没什么机会
Now, usually, we don't have the opportunity
能在家中欢迎新来的夫妇
to welcome couples in our home.
但在这个场合 我们迫不及待想
But on this occasion, we just couldn't wait
欢迎我们最新的居民
to celebrate our newest residents.
比尔和维丽特
Bill, Violet...
电影精选列表