Abra, do you hear me?
他们会回来
They come back.
低调行事 注意安全
Keep your head down. Stay safe.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那年很不容易
Things were tough that year.
很多演员都失业了
A lot of actors were out of work.
大家好
Hey, fellas.
杂耍大明星埃尔默·福德来了
Here comes Elmer Fudd that big vaudeville star.
怎么了
What is it?
没事 医生
Oh, it's nothing, Doc.
没事
It's nothing.
想起爸爸了
Thinking about Dad.
我没有
No, I'm not.
你有 而且你不愿想起
You are. And you don't want to.
别担心我 医生
Don't worry about me, Doc.
我没事
I'm fine.
我们都没事
We're fine.
阿兹
Hey, Azzie.
你今晚搞错了吧
You got your wires crossed tonight.
那是个空房♥间 阿兹
That room's empty, Az.
那房♥间里没人
There's no one in that room.
等等 医生
Whoa! Hang on, Doc.
迪克
Dick.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我...我还以为是...
I... I... I thought it was...
以为我是眺望酒店里那些东西
Thought I was from the Overlook.
差点把我锁起来
Almost locked me up.
那些老鬼魂还来找你吗
Still getting visits from them old ghosts?
没有 好几年都没来了
No, not for years.
霍勒斯·德文特是最后一位
Horace Derwent was the last one,
他的西装上都是五彩纸屑
confetti on his suit.
和我说 "派对很棒吧"
Said, "Great party, isn't it?"
脸上挂着欠揍的笑容 直到我把他关进盒子
Shit-eating grin on his face till I pulled out a box for him.
他的笑容消失得很快
That grin went fast.
我过去一直都没想到要问你
Hey, it never occurred to me to ask you back then.
把他们关进盒子后会怎么样
What happens to them in those boxes?
他们会死在里面吗
Do they die in there?
你在乎吗
Do you care?
我想你了
I missed you.
已经很久没见了吗
Has it been a long time?
我分不清
Can't tell.
这个世界现在对我来说是一个梦中梦
This world is a dream of a dream to me now.
八年多一点
Eight years. Little more.
上次我见你时
Last time I saw you,
你陷入了低谷
you was at the bottom.
现在看起来好多了
You look better now.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
我来这里是因为一切都是轮回
I'm here because it all comes 'round.
灵魂周而复始 医生
Ka's a wheel, Doc.
听好了 孩子
You listen, son.
我来这里很痛苦 所以我只说一次
It hurts to be here, so I'll only say it once.
如果那些空洞的恶魔
These empty devils ever found you
在你小时候找到了你
when you was a tyke,
只要他们嗅到你的一丝气息
if they'd even sniffed you,
你早就死了
you'd be long dead.
他们就像是大地患上的癌症
They're on the land like a cancer on the skin.
他们曾在沙漠里骑骆驼
Once, they rode camels in the desert.
也曾组织车队穿越东欧
Once, they drove caravans across Eastern Europe.
他们以尖叫为食
They eat screams,
以痛苦为饮
and drink pain,
他们已经注意到了那个小女孩
and they've noticed that little girl.
他们可能会杀了她
They might kill her,
可能会转化她
might turn her,
或者养着她 直到她被榨干
or might keep her till she's all used up,
那是最坏的情况
and that'd be worst of all.
你不能让他们得逞
You can't let 'em.
为什么是我
Why me?
因为她找到了你
Because she found you.
因为她出现了 见鬼 医生 为什么是我
Because she showed up. Hell, Doc, why me?
你也有一天突然走进我的厨房♥
You just walked on into my kitchen one day,
到现在我都解脱不了
and I'm still on the hook.
我到底该怎么做
What the hell am I supposed to do?
她要什么就给她
Get her what she asked for.
你不会再见到我了 医生
You won't see me again, Doc.
这是我最后的梦
This is my last dream.
看来你成长为一个好人了 孩子
It seems to me you grew up fine, son,
但你还欠一笔债
but you still owe a debt.
还清它
Pay it.
见鬼 什么事
God, damn it. What?
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
我告诉过你"不许打扰我" 是不是
I told you, "No distractions." Didn't I?
不吃不喝
Nothing to eat, nothing to drink.
安宁平静地冥想
Just peace, quiet, and meditation.
我今晚要集中精力对付她 乌鸦
I need all my wits for her tonight, Crow.
所以我才要来 我有发现
That's why I'm here. I found something.
安尼斯顿发生小型地震
最微弱的地震能有多微弱
"How small can an earthquake be?
安尼斯顿的里奇兰街在索科河中断
Pretty small, if the people of Richland Court,
如果那里的居民可信
a short Anniston street that
那么地震可以非常微弱
dead-ends at the Saco River, are to be believed.
周二深夜
Late Tuesday night,
这条街上几名居民称有地震
several residents of the street reported a tremor
致使窗户作响 地板摇晃
that rattled windows, shook floors,
架子上的玻璃器具滚落
and sent glassware tumbling from the shelves.
尽管伦瑟姆的地质监测中心
Although the Geological Survey Center in Wrentham
报告上周二新英格兰地区没有地震"
reports there were no temblors in New England last Tuesday."
你怎么想
What do you think?
我想 也许吧
I think, maybe.
不能百分百确定 但有五成可能也不错
I'm not a hundred percent, but I'll take fifty-fifty.
如果那真的是她
If that's actually her...
里奇兰街
Richland Court.
真的是她摇动了新罕布♥什♥尔的整条街
She did that, shook a whole street in New Hampshire...
有一个可以集中调查的地方
Having a place to actually focus on,
不是一个城镇 而是一条街
not just a town, but a street,
会让我今晚容易得多
is gonna make things a hell of a lot easier for me tonight.
查得好
Good catch.
你要怎么对付她
How you coming at her?
到时候她睡着了
Well, she'll be asleep.
我探查一下 看看是不是她
I'll just wanna look around, see if she is.
植入一些暗示 如同小虫子
Plant some suggestions, like little worms.
让它们挖掘
Let them burrow.
一百条关于她亲爱的朋友 真结族的虫子
A hundred worms about her dear friends, the Knot.
等我们出现
And when we roll up,
她会高兴得迫不及待跳上车
she'll be so happy to see us, she'll just hop right in the van.
如果这是她干的
If she did this...
她真的摇动了整条街
really shook a whole street,
你应该小心点
I think you should be careful.
她只是个小女孩
She's a little girl.
而你永远是最凶悍的女王
And you are the queen bitch of all time.
我知道
I know.
就是说说
Just saying.
小心点
Be careful.
妈妈
Mom.
你感觉还好吗
You feeling okay?
你没下来吃晚饭
We missed you at dinner.
我挺好 只是今天过得不顺
I'm okay. Just had a rough day.
我明早要坐飞机去看奶奶
I'm flying out to see momo in the morning.
我会尽早回来
I'll be back as soon as I can.
阿布 她...
Abs, is she...
她这次能挺过去吗
Is she gonna pull through this time?
我不知道
I don't know.
电影精选列表