How did you know?
约翰·道尔顿医生
我也希望能说清楚
I wish I could say.
碰巧猜到的
Lucky guess.
瞎说
My ass.
应该是直觉 直觉告诉我的
Intuition, I suppose. Like a feeling in my gut. Maybe a...
碰巧猜中了
A lucky guess.
你想在这里做什么
What do you wanna do here?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说在弗雷泽 你为什么来这里
I mean here in Frazier. Why are you here?
别跟我说套话 丹
And don't bullshit me, Dan.
我更相信自己的直觉
I'm prone to gut feelings of my own.
我不知道 我也说不好
I don't know. I don't know.
做些跟我以前做的不一样的事
Something different than I've been doing.
好一点的事
Something better.
老实说 做什么都比以前好
Anything's better, frankly.
你做礼拜吗
You go to church?
重要吗
Does it matter?
你有信仰吗 比你
Do you believe in something? Something...
更宏大的东西
bigger than you?
信仰不能让我们成为更好的人
Our... Our beliefs don't make us better people.
行动才能让我们成为更好的人
Our actions make us better people.
比利说 你有过做护工的经验
So, Billy says you have orderly experience.
是的
That's right.
你现在有工作吗
You workin' right now?
在迷你镇做零工 帮忙看小火车
A few shifts at Teenytown. Helping with the train.
我每周在利文顿临终安养院工作三天
'Cause I do three days a week at Rivington House, the hospice.
好的护工很难找
Good orderly is tough to find.
留住更难
Tougher to keep.
你害怕垂死的人吗
Do dying people bother you?
不怕
No.
我们都会死
We're all dying.
这世界就是个空气清新的大型安养院
The world is one big hospice with fresh air.
你好啊
Well, hi there.
-我睡了多久... -几天
- How long was I... - Oh, few days.
你说不会疼的
You said it didn't hurt.
现在不疼了 对吧
Doesn't now, does it?
当时感觉我要死了
Felt like I was dying.
我知道
I know.
你确实死了
You did.
你把我复活了
You brought me back.
等你吃了东西就会好受些
You'll feel better when you eat.
我还是人类吗
Am I still human?
你在乎吗
Do you care?
It's All Forgotten Now - Ray Noble and His Orchestra
♪ It's all forgotten now ♪
♪ The trouble and the pain ♪
♪ Forgotten, Every word I said ♪
♪ Every tear you shed ♪
♪ We're still in love ♪
好了
There you go.
怎么了
What is it?
你怕我
You're scared of me.
我们爱你胜过世界上的一切
We love you more than anything in the world.
明白吗
You hear me?
胜过一切
Anything.
晚安 亲爱的
Goodnight, my heart.
别去烦他
Let him be.
阿兹里 别烦他
Azreel, leave him be.
阿兹
Azzie?
阿兹 过来
Azzie, come on.
过来 阿兹
Come on. Azzie.
医生
Doc.
是你吗 医生
That you, Doc?
不 我不是医生
No, I'm not a doctor.
需要我帮你叫医生过来吗
Do you want me to get you a doctor?
猫到我的床上来了
The cat's on my bed.
我把它弄走
I'll move her.
不
No.
我知道它会来
I knew she would be.
这只猫似乎一直都知道
That cat always seems to know...
大限是什么时候
when it's time.
-我猜大限到了 -不
- I guess it's time. - No.
阿兹就是一只傻乎乎的猫
It's just Azzie being a silly old cat.
不
Nope.
自从我来到这里就一直这样
Been that way ever since I got here.
这只猫知道
The cat knows
什么时候该长睡不醒了
when it's time to go to sleep.
大家都知道
Everybody knows that.
我要死了
I'm gonna die.
是的
Yes.
我帮你叫人来
Let me get you someone.
不
No.
知道大限到了
Known it was comin'.
不代表就不感到害怕了
Doesn't make it less scary.
是的
Yeah.
但也许就像你说的
But maybe it's just like you say,
只是睡过去了
just going to sleep.
没什么好怕的 只是睡着了
I mean, there's nothing scary. It's just sleeping.
你真是奇怪的医生
You're a strange type of doctor.
-我说过了 我不是医生 -我觉得你是
- I told you, I'm not a doctor. - Oh, I think you are.
睡梦医生
Doctor Sleep.
医生 我怕会疼 会很黑
Doc, I am so scared it's gonna hurt, or be dark,
或者会化为虚无 我不想...
or... or be nothing at all. And I don't wanna...
没什么好怕的
Nothing to be scared of.
只是睡着而已
Just going to sleep.
终于能真正安宁地睡着
Finally, true, restful sleep.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doc.
我不应该在这里 我去帮你叫...
Look, I shouldn't be here. Let me go get you some...
不 不用
No, no, no.
你恰恰应该在这里
You're exactly where you should be.
就在这里
Exactly.
我看见我的妻子了
I see my wife.
你好
你好
第三章
小间谍
我是丹 我酗酒
Dan, alcoholic.
八年后
你好 丹
Hi, Dan.
我不是一个善于言辞的人
I'm not much of a speech guy.
我觉得我应该握着这个纪念章
I just thought I'd hold the chip and
想到什么说什么
talk about whatever popped up.
我站在了这里
So, here I am.
我想到了我爸
And I'm thinkin' about my dad.
我有一次见过他手里拿着这样的纪念章
I saw a chip like this in his hand once.
就在他去世前的几个月
A couple months before he died.
五个月纪念章 我很确定
Five month chip, I'm pretty sure.
有一次他喝醉后伤害了我
He hurt me once when he was drunk.
弄断了我的胳膊
Broke my arm.
然后他就戒酒了
Then he dried right out.
我五岁时他去世了 所以我了解他的唯一方式
He died when I was five, so the only way I got to know him,
真正了解他的方式 就在我堕落的时候
really got to know him, was when I went dark.
我喝得天昏地暗的时候
When I... When I drank to dull the...
或者
or, uh...
我想要暴打别人的时候
whenever I wanted to break someone's face,
因为喝酒 发脾气以及愤怒
'cause the drinking and the temper and the anger,
都是他遗传给我的
those things in me were his.
这些是我对他的全部了解
And they were all I could know of him.
但是现在 我对他的了解有所不同
But now, well, now I get to know him a little different...
因为他也曾站在这样的一个房♥间里
'cause he also stood in a room like this once...
希望为了我和我妈好起来
wanting to get well for me and my mom.
他手里握着这样的纪念章
And he held the chip in his hand
上面写着五个月
and the chip said five months,
在那天 他...
and on that day, he...
在一切发生之前
电影精选列表