Well, well, well.
你们好啊
Hi there.
一旦开始 你就赶快跑
When this starts, run.
没错 你跑吧 亲爱的
Yes, you run, dear.
然后我会找到你
And then I will find you
我会让你尖叫许多年再死去
and you will scream for years until you die.
倒要瞧瞧谁是尖叫的那一个
We'll see who does the screaming.
没错 我们走着瞧
Oh, we'll see indeed.
她说的没错
She's right, you know.
你应该感到害怕
You should be afraid.
为什么
Why is that?
因为你不知道你身处何处
Because you don't know where you're standing.
抱歉 帅哥 你是哪位
I'm sorry, who are you, handsome?
就是你是杀了我的乌鸦 对吧
You're the one who killed my Crow, aren't you?
开始
Go.
真聪明
Clever.
你做了不少改进是吧
You've made some improvements, haven't you?
自从我上次侵入你的脑子之后
Since the last time I was in your mind.
你怎知道不是我们侵入了你的脑子
How do you know we're not in yours?
你在哪呢 小家伙
Where are you, pup?
你将死在这里
You're gonna die here.
真敢说 亲爱的
Brave words, dear.
你真的是那么想的吗
Is that what you really think?
你能伤到我
You're gonna hurt me?
没错
Yes.
你让我想起了我自己
You know, you remind me of myself.
我现在看明白了
I can really see it now.
你内心深藏着黑暗 亲爱的
You've got a darkness in you, dear.
我想你我之间唯一的区别 就是时间
I think the only difference between you and me is time.
你还不知道
You don't know yet...
为了拥有更多的时间
what you'd do...
人都会做些什么
for more time.
不过我跟你保证 亲爱的 你会感到惊讶的
But I promise you, dear, oh, you'd be surprised.
疼痛净化灵气
Pain purifies steam.
恐惧亦然 请你理解
Fear, too, so, you understand.
我年轻时和你一模一样
I was just like you when I was younger.
我非常特别
I was special
也孤身一人
and alone.
但我遇到了给予我归属和使命的人
But I met someone who gave me the gift of purpose, of community.
如果事情不是发展至此
And I might have given you such a gift
我本来也可能给予你同样的馈赠
if things would have gone differently.
不要吗
No?
你很目中无人 是吧
Defiant, aren't you?
和我真像
So much like me.
你的脑子如此...
Your mind is so...
这不是你的脑子 对吗
This isn't your mind, is it?
这根本不是你
This isn't you at all.
你只是个诱饵
You're just the bait.
够了
Enough!
快跑
Run.
我们怎么会没发现你
How the hell did we miss you?
你我本该多年前就相识
You and I should have met years ago.
丹尼
Danny.
那是你的名字 对吧
That's your name, isn't it?
当凡人变老 灵气会发生一些变化
Well, something happens to the steam when you rubes get older.
会被污染
It gets polluted.
变得肮脏
Dirty.
你知道的
You know that.
我能看见你浑身的污秽
I see the grease all over you.
你的闪灵和以前不太一样了
You don't shine quite the same.
成长糟蹋了你的闪灵
Growing up spoils that, I guess.
说真的 帅哥
Seriously, handsome,
你这么多年都躲在哪里
where have you been hiding?
我给你开个条件
I can make you an offer.
一个我绝少开的条件
An offer I rarely make.
是吗 我真期待呢
Oh, yeah? I can't wait.
如此天赋异禀的男孩
Such a gifted boy
长久以来深藏不露
hiding his light under a bushel for so long.
你可以活得很久 也可以活得很好
You could live a long, long time. Live well, too.
尽情放纵 无需承担后果
Indulge yourself, no consequences,
也不会宿醉
no hangovers.
吃得好 长生不老
Eat well, live long.
只剩你一个了 你肯定很孤单
You must be lonely, being the last one.
全世界只剩你一个
I mean, the last one in the world.
亲爱的 我可不是最后一个 差得远呢
Sweetie, I'm not the last. Far from it.
我只不过是最漂亮的一个
I'm just the prettiest.
想必你已经知道我的答复了
I assume you know my answer.
太可惜了
Pity.
那我们还打不打了
So, are we doing this or not?
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
瞧瞧
Look at that, huh?
我似乎伤到了你的股动脉
I seem to have nicked your femoral artery there.
你会失血过多而死 是吗
Why, you're gonna bleed to death, huh?
老天 你脾气还真是倔
My, my, what a temper you have.
火气不小
So much fire.
真是浪费
Such a waste!
也许不是浪费
Or maybe not.
见鬼
Oh, damn.
即便在你这个岁数
Even at your age...
还是如此美味
it's so good.
你尝起来就像威士忌
You taste like whiskey.
丹尼
Danny!
小丹尼
Danny boy!
红朗姆
如此深重的恐惧
Oh, so much terror.
你的一生都如此吗
All your life, huh?
太美味了
Delicious.
别伤害我
Don't hurt me!
见鬼
Oh, damn.
什么...不只有你一个
What are... You're not alone in there.
你还藏了什么
What are you hiding, huh?
那些是什么
What's in those?
特别的东西 是吧
Something special, huh?
他们才不特别 他们饿坏了
They're not special. They're starving.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No!
你好啊 丹尼
Hello, Danny.
来和我们一起玩
Come and play with us...
永远
forever...
永远
and ever...
永永远远
and ever.
丹叔叔
Uncle Dan.
丹叔叔 搞定了吗
Uncle Dan, is it done?
她死了吗
Is she dead?
派对很棒吧
Great party, isn't it?
阿布拉
Abra!
阿布拉
Abra!
阿布拉
Abra!
阿布拉
Abra!
来啊
Try it.
你在这呢
There you are.
阿布拉
Abra.
你很不乖哦
You've been very, very bad.
你不是丹叔叔
You're not Uncle Dan.
你只是一个面具 一张假的面孔
You're a mask. A false face.
那我能是谁
Who else would I be?
你是这家酒店
You're the hotel.
但他仍然存在
But he's still in there.
那就摘掉面具吧
Mask is off, then.
你为什么笑
Why are you smiling?
电影精选列表