睡梦医生
你去哪 薇奥莱特[意为紫罗兰]Where you going, Violet?
去采些花儿
Just to pick some flowers.
别走远了
Don't wander too far.
佛罗里达州
1980年
♪ 我的爱尔兰野玫瑰 ♪
♪ My wild Irish rose ♪
♪ 是最甜美的花朵 ♪
♪ The sweetest flower that grows ♪
♪ 任你遍寻世间 ♪
♪ You may search everywhere ♪
♪ 也没什么能和我的爱尔兰野玫瑰媲美 ♪
♪ But none can compare with my wild Irish rose ♪
你好啊
Well, hi there.
你是在哪找到那些的
Where did you find those?
我知道所有的秘密地点
I know all the secret places.
你想要一朵吗
Do you want one?
你在想我为何戴着这顶可笑的帽子
You're wondering why I'm wearing such a funny hat.
我一直戴着它
I always wear this hat.
经常戴 它都成我名字的一部分了
So much, it's a part of my name now.
我的朋友们...
My friends...
非常非常好的朋友 他们喊我帽子萝西
my very, very best friends, they just call me Rose the Hat.
看着像是魔法师的帽子
It looks like a magician's hat.
确实是
It is.
这是顶魔法帽子
It's a magic hat.
你想看看吗
Do you wanna see?
我手上没东西
Nothing up my sleeves.
帽子里也没东西
Nothing in my hat.
别害怕 那是我朋友
Don't worry, that's my friend.
你要错过戏法了
You're missing the trick.
把手伸进去
Reach inside.
-太漂亮了 -因为它很特别
- It's so pretty. - Because it's special.
说到特别
And speaking of special,
你也是个小魔法师 是不是
you're a little magic, too, aren't you?
我手里的花 是什么颜色的
The flower in my hand, what color is it?
没事的 宝贝
Oh, it's okay, honey.
我不会被吓到的 我保证
You won't scare me. I promise.
紫色的
Purple.
紫罗兰
Violet...
和你一样
like you.
花不能吃的
You don't eat flowers.
可以吃
But you do.
但这些花很特别
But these are special.
宝贝 特别的才最好吃
Honey, it's the special ones that taste best.
我该回去找我妈妈了
I should get back to my mom.
别走 再待一会儿
No, stay. Stay awhile.
多看点魔术
See more magic.
你是个特别的小东西 是不是
You are a special little thing, aren't you?
薇奥莱特
Violet?
薇奥莱特
Violet!
薇奥莱特
Violet!
薇...
Vi...
第一章
旧日的鬼魂
丹尼
求你了
Please.
没事了 医生
Hey. It's okay, Doc.
没事了
It's okay.
好了
There.
干干爽爽
All dry.
发生什么事了
What happened?
你得和我说话啊 丹尼
You have to talk to me, Danny.
你回来后一直没说话 自从...
You haven't talked since we left...
拜托了 医生
Please, Doc.
求你了
Please.
所以说...
So...
你不说话是吧 医生
you ain't talking, huh, Doc?
我第一次见你时你也不怎么说话
Weren't talking much first time I met you neither.
小男孩一个
Little boy...
不得不在那个可怕的地方度过漫长的冬天
set to spend a long winter at that rotten old place.
只有他和他爸爸妈妈
Just him and his mommy and daddy.
爸爸有多黑暗 小男孩就有多光明
Daddy as dark as that boy is bright.
那个小男孩可明亮了
And, boy, is he bright.
他的闪灵像团火一样发着光
He's shining like fire...
然而那个地方
in the one place...
对于有闪灵能力的人而言是最不好的
the worst place for someone who shines.
你还记得我们第一次真正的交流吗
You remember the first time we really talked?
我在你脑子里说话的那次
When I spoke up inside your head?
那次让你感觉很好 是吧
Made you feel good, right?
得知自己并不孤独
Knowing you weren't alone.
爸爸想杀了我
Daddy tried to kill me.
他那时已经不是他了 你得理解
It wasn't all him, you gotta know.
那个地方供养了他的黑暗 蚕食了你的光明
That place fed his dark, like it fed on your light.
他内心也是有光明的
And he had some light in him, too.
就和你内心也是有黑暗的一样
Just like you got some dark.
我们都是既光明又黑暗
We all got both.
它还没有放过我
It's not done with me.
你有没有想过我每次都是怎样出现的
It ever strike you funny how I showed up when I did?
每当你需要我的时候
When you needed me.
有人也这样帮助过我
Someone did that for me, too.
我奶奶教我的
My grandma taught me,
而我教给了你
and I taught you.
有朝一日 丹尼·托伦斯
And some day, Danny Torrance,
你也会教给别人
you'll teach someone else.
我不会的
I won't.
你不会是吗
Oh, you won't, huh?
我是说我不会再用闪灵了
I won't shine, I mean.
不会了 太危险了
No more. It's dangerous.
我猜有时候是的
Reckon it is sometimes.
她找到我了
She found me.
她会不断来找我 直到她抓到我
She'll come back and come back until she gets me.
你说得对
You're right.
眺望酒店已经荒废了 被封起来了
The Overlook's condemned. Boarded up.
那些饥饿的老鬼魂
They're starvin' old ghosts,
他们在到处找你
and they're reachin' out for you.
不会只有她一个的
Won't stop with her, either.
书里的插画
Pictures in a book.
你说过他们只是书里的插画
You said they were just pictures in a book
他们伤害不了我
and they couldn't hurt me.
对于一些东西而言
Some things,
一些黑暗的东西 闪灵如同食物
dark things, the shining's like food.
他们就是闻到腥味的苍蝇
They're mosquitoes landing for blood.
眺望酒店
The Overlook,
对于我而言它向来都只是插画
it was always just pictures to me.
但我的闪灵能力没你强
But I didn't shine like you.
没有人的闪灵能力有你强
Nobody shines like you.
所以你在那个破酒店里
So, you in that damn hotel,
就像是个百万伏的电池
you was like a million-watt battery all plugged in.
酒店被充了电
And it ate it up.
你让它变成了真的
You made it real.
你踏进酒店门的那一刻就开始了
Started soon as you walked through the door.
我们对此无能为力 很抱歉告诉你这点
Can't do nothing about that, I'm sorry to tell you,
但你已经不是小孩子了
but you're not a child.
你已经长大了
You're older now.
从某种程度上讲 成熟了不少
Much older, in a way.
你必须听好了
You gotta hear this.
这是个饥肠辘辘的世界
World's a hungry place.
最黑暗的东西也是最饥饿的
And the darkest things are the hungriest,
他们会蚕食一切发光的东西
and they'll eat what shines.
他们就像蚊子蚂蝗一样成群结队
Swarm it like mosquitoes or leeches.
人们对此无能为力
Can't do nothing about that.
而你能做的
What you can do...
就是用他们渴求的东西来对付他们
is turn what they come for against 'em.
我爷爷
My grandfather,
他是个刻薄的老混♥蛋♥
he was a mean son of a bitch.
内心很黑暗
Dark inside.
和你♥爸♥爸一样的黑暗
电影精选列表