Same type of dark as your dad.
他曾把我和我奶奶打到不省人事
Beat me senseless, and my grandma, too,
他死的时候 我开心得手舞足蹈
and when he died, I danced.
但他不断地回来
But he kept on coming back.
站在我房♥间里
Standing in my room.
穿得灰不溜秋的
Suit all gray
浑身都是棺材里他身上长的霉散发的恶臭
and stinkin' from whatever mold was growin' on him in that box.
有一天 他抓住了我 他成了真的
One day, he grabbed me, and he was real.
他的指甲很长
His nails were long
是在坟墓里长的
from growing in the grave,
他抓伤了我 医生
and they cut me, Doc.
很深的口子
Cut me deep.
我奶奶
So, Grandma,
她教了我一个办法
she taught me a trick.
给了我一个礼物
Gave me a present.
我希望你好好熟悉这个盒子
I want you to know this box...
里里外外
inside and out.
别光是看 摸摸它
Don't just look at it. Touch it.
把鼻子探进去 闻闻有没有味道
Stick your nose inside and see if there's a smell.
熟悉每一个角落
Know every corner,
每一个细节
every single thing.
为什么
Why?
因为你要在脑袋里造一个一模一样的盒子
Because you're gonna build one just like it in your mind.
一个甚至更加特别的
One even more special.
等下次那个贱♥人♥再出现时
So next time that bitch comes around,
你就准备好了
you'll be ready.
你快回妈妈那儿去吧
Let's get you back to Mama.
温蒂会担心的
Wendy'll worry,
这辈子都不该再让她担心了
and she shouldn't have to worry another day in her life.
那位女士已经还清她的债了
That woman's paid her debt.
丹尼
Danny!
丹尼
Danny!
丹尼
Danny!
你在这里
There you are.
你跑哪去了
Where did you go, huh?
你快把我吓死了
You scared me half to death.
不许这样吓我了 听见了吗
Don't you do that to me. You hear?
再也不许这样了
Don't you ever do that to me.
失踪儿童
薇奥莱特·汉森
再也不许了
Don't ever do that to me.
怎么了 医生
What's up, Doc?
干什么呢
What's the bit?
在煮什么呢
What's cookin'?
在煮什么 小朋友 在煮你呀
What's cooking, little friend? Why, you are.
我
Me?
没错
Why, yes.
烫死我了
You're killing me!
我看看
Let me see now.
显然这不是普通兔子
It is obvious that this is no ordinary rabbit.
因此 我必须想出一个绝妙的大♥师♥级的策略
Therefore, I must dream up a brilliant master strategy,
非常巧妙的
ingenious...
你没事吧 医生
You okay, Doc?
如果我把他引到
Now, uh, what if I lured him...
-嗯 我没事 -碎石机里呢
- Yeah, Mom. I'm okay. - ...into a rock crusher?
不不不 太复杂了
Nah, nah, nah, too complicated.
是的是的 太复杂了 但如果我
Yeah, yeah, too complicated. But what if I...
太多细节
Too much detail.
是的 太多细节了
Right. Too much detail.
你叫什么来着 帅哥
And what's your name again, cutie?
丹
Dan.
丹
Dan.
新泽西州
2011年
我刚刚正和这位美女喝酒呢
I was having a drink with the lady, all right?
你该吃药了
You're gonna take your medicine.
放开他
Get off him.
起来 滚出去
Get up. Get out of here.
靠 我觉得你把他打死了
Shit. I think you killed him.
如果你把他打死了怎么办
What if you killed him?
我希望你把他打死了
I hope you killed him.
听见了吗
You hear me?
亲一下就好了
Let me kiss it better.
不
No.
不不不
No, no, no.
不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
怎么...不
What the... No.
粮票
妈妈
Mommy?
你叫什么名字 小英雄
What's your name, hero?
-妈妈 -宝宝
- Mommy? - Baby.
来 来
Here, here.
你可以把她的钱放回去 医生
You can put her money back, Doc.
这是最起码的
You can do that much.
她拿走了我的
She took mine.
八成是拿去买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥了
She probably bought the coke with it.
医生
Doc.
不不 医生
No, no, Doc.
你可以把眺望酒店的东西锁进盒子里
You can put things from the Overlook away in boxes,
而不是把回忆锁进去
but not memories.
千万不要这么做
Never those.
那些是真实的鬼魂
They're the real ghosts.
你要背负着它们
You take them with you.
新罕布♥什♥尔州 安尼斯顿
该睡觉啦 阿布拉
Time for bed, Abra.
再弹一会儿
A little more.
不行 宝贝
No more, sweetie.
明天是个大日子
Big day tomorrow.
生日派对
Birthday party!
-没错 -对
- That's right. - Yeah.
现在该干什么了
Now, what time is it?
-睡觉 -你知道现在该睡觉了
- Bedtime. - You know it's bedtime.
晚安 宝贝
Good night, sweetheart.
As Time Goes By - Dooley Wilson
电影《卡萨布兰卡》主题曲
♪ It's still The same old story ♪
纽约 长岛
♪ A fight for love and glory ♪
♪ A case of do or die ♪
♪ The world will always Welcome lovers ♪
♪ As time goes by ♪
亨利说喝完这瓶还要再来三瓶
Henri wants us to finish this bottle and then three more.
安蒂
Andi?
说他宁可用香槟去浇花♥园♥
Says he'll water his garden with champagne...
是我
That's right.
也不能留给德国人喝
before he'll let the Germans drink it.
你比照片上漂亮
You're prettier than your picture.
而你比照片上老
And you're older than yours.
我们要待在这里还是去别的地方
Are we staying here or going somewhere?
你不想看电影吗
Don't you wanna watch the movie?
我不明白有什么好大惊小怪的
I don't see what the fuss is about.
聊天室的恋情而已
Chat room romance.
有点恶心 一点也没意思
Little gross. Not interesting.
看就是了 很有意思的 我保证
Just watch. It's interesting, I promise.
最好真的有意思 她的灵气可不算多强
Well, it better be, 'cause she's not all that steamy.
开始了
And there she goes.
你不累吗
Aren't you tired?
睡吧
Sleep.
好吧
Okay.
等着 这才是最精彩的部分
Wait. This is the best part.
我已经看她做过三次了 百看不厌
I watched her do it three times now and it never gets old.
睡得再沉一些
Sleep deeper,
越沉越好
deep as you can.
你感受到的疼痛只是一场梦
The pain you feel is only a dream.
疼痛是什么
What will the pain be?
一场梦
A dream.
要是你老婆问起
You can explain a lost wallet
钱包丢了你可以解释
电影精选列表