他不来吗?
Comes he not?
什么意思,浮士德?
What means, Faustus?
好像他太孤独了,得了什么病。
Belike he is grown into some sickness by being over-solitary.
如果是这样的话,我们会请医生来治好他的。
If it be so, we'll have physicians to cure him.
这不过是过量而已。别害怕,伙计。
'Tis but a surfeit. Never fear, man.
过量的致命罪恶使身体和灵魂都受到诅咒。
A surfeit of deadly sin that hath damned both body and soul.
然而,浮士德,抬头看看天堂吧。
Yet, Faustus, look up to Heaven.
记住神的怜悯是无限的。
Remember God's mercies are infinite.
但是浮士德的罪行永远不能被原谅。
But Faustus' offence can never be pardoned.
诱惑夏娃的蛇可以得救,浮士德却不能。
The serpent that tempted Eve may be saved, but not Faustus.
先生们,请耐心地听我说,不要因我的演讲而颤抖。
Gentlemen, hear me with patience and tremble not at my speeches.
虽然我的心在颤抖……记住我在这里当了30年的学生……如果我从未见过维滕伯格……从不读书。
Though my heart pants and quivers... to remember I've been a student here these 30 years... would I had never seen Wittenberg... never read book.
我所创造的奇迹全德国都能看到,是的,全世界都能看到……浮士德为此输掉了……无论是德国还是世界。
What wonders I have done all Germany can witness, yea, all the world... for which Faustus hath lost... both Germany and the world.
是的,天堂本身。
Yea, Heaven itself.
天堂,上帝的座位……有福之人的宝座,欢乐之国……永远留在地狱里
Heaven, the seat of God... the throne of the blessed, the kingdom of joy... and must remain in Hell for ever.
永远下地狱!
Hell for ever!
亲爱的朋友们,如果浮士德永远在地狱里,他会怎么样呢?
Sweet friends, what shall become of Faustus being in Hell for ever?
然而,浮士德,请向上帝祈祷吧。
Yet, Faustus, call on God.
对浮士德所弃绝的上帝?
On God, whom Faustus hath abjured?
浮士德所亵渎的上帝?
On God, whom Faustus hath blasphemed?
我的上帝,我会哭的……但魔鬼吸走了我的眼泪。
My God, I would weep... but the Devil draws in my tears.
涌出鲜血,是的,生命和灵魂!
Gush forth blood, yea, life and soul!
他挡住了我的舌头。
He stays my tongue.
我会举起我的手臂……但看到…他们抓住他们。
I would lift up my arms... but see... they hold them.
谁,浮士德?
Who, Faustus?
路西法和墨菲斯。
Lucifer and Mephistophilis.
先生们……我为我的狡猾献出了我的灵魂。
Gentlemen... I gave them my soul for my cunning.
-上帝保佑!-上帝不允许……但是浮士德已经做到了。
- God forbid! - God forbade it, indeed... but Faustus hath done it.
为了这24年徒劳的快乐…浮士德失去了永恒的快乐和幸福。
For the vain pleasure of 24 years... hath Faustus lost eternal joy and felicity.
我用自己的血给他们写了一张账单……日期已过……总有一天……他会来接我的。
I writ them a bill with mine own blood... the date is expired... the time will come... and he will fetch me.
浮士德为什么不早告诉我们,让神为你祈祷呢?
Why did not Faustus tell us of this before, that divines might have prayed for thee?
我常常这样想……但魔鬼威胁说,如果我说出上帝的名字,他就要把我撕成碎片……如果我曾经听从神的话,我就会得到身体和灵魂……现在已经太迟了。
Oft have I thought to have done so... but the Devil threatened to tear me in pieces if I named God... to fetch both body and soul if I once gave ear to divinity... and now it is too late.
先生们,…免得你和我一同灭亡。
Gentlemen, away... lest you perish with me.
我们该怎么救浮士德?
What shall we do to save Faustus?
不要议论我,你们自己逃吧。
Talk not of me, but save yourselves and depart.
上帝会使我坚强。
God will strengthen me.
我要和浮士德呆在一起。
I will stay with Faustus.
不要试探上帝,亲爱的朋友……但是让我们到隔壁房♥间去,在那里为他祈祷吧。
Tempt not God, sweet friend... but let us into the next room and there pray for him.
为我祈祷吧。
Pray for me.
你们听见什么声音,都不要到我这里来。因为什么也救不了我。
What noise soever ye hear, come not unto me... for nothing can rescue me.
祈祷你……我们要祷告,求神怜悯你。
Pray thou... and we will pray that God may have mercy upon thee.
先生们……
Gentlemen...
告别。
farewell.
如果我能活到早上,我就去看你。如果不是……浮士德……下地狱了。
If I live till morning, I'll visit you. If not... Faustus... is gone to Hell.
浮士德,告别。
Faustus, farewell.
该死的。
Damned.
来吧,你的诱惑的诅咒。
Come to thine enticed damnation.
魔鬼会撕裂你的肉体。
The Devil will tear thy flesh.
魔鬼会把你撕成碎片的。
The Devil will tear thee to pieces.
浮士德……现在你的生命只剩一个时辰了。
Faustus... now hast thou but one bare hour to live.
那么你一定会被诅咒……永远。
Then thou must he damned... perpetually.
站着别动,你们这些永远在移♥动♥的天球……时间也许会停止,午夜永远不会到来。
Stand still, you ever-moving spheres of Heaven... that time may cease and midnight never come.
美丽的大自然之眼,升起……再次升起,创造永恒的白昼……或者让这一小时成为一年、一个月、一个星期、自然的一天。
Fair nature's eye, rise... rise again, and make perpetual day... or let this hour be but a year, a month, a week, a natural day.
让浮士德忏悔,拯救自己的灵魂。
That Faustus may repent and save his soul.
星星静止不动……时间运行…钟将敲响……魔鬼会来的……浮士德应该被诅咒!
The stars move still... time runs... the clock will strike... the Devil will come... and Faustus must be damned!
我要跳上我的上帝!
I'll leap up to my God!
是谁把我拉下来的?
Who pulls me down?
看哪,基♥督♥的血流在天上!
See where Christ's blood streams in the firmament!
一滴就能拯救我的灵魂,半滴也行。
One drop would save my soul, half a drop.
我的基♥督♥!
My Christ!
不要为我的基♥督♥命名而撕裂我的心!
Rend not my heart for naming of my Christ!
然而我要求告他。
Yet will I call on him.
饶了我吧,路西法!
Spare me, Lucifer!
它现在在哪里?
Where is it now?
那不见了!
'Tis gone!
看哪,神在那里伸开双臂,皱起怒容。
See where God stretches out his arms and bends his ireful brows.
山脉和丘陵……求你降在我身上,使我躲避神的烈怒。
Mountains and hills... come and fall on me and hide me from the heavy wrath of God!
不。
No.
然后我将一头扎进地球。
Then I will headlong run into the earth.
地球……哈欠!
Earth... gape!
不…它不会庇护我。
No... it will not harbor me.
你,星星…那是我出生时的主宰……他的影响给了我死亡和地狱……现在把浮士德像薄雾一样拉进你们劳动的云的内部……
You, stars... that reigned at my nativity... whose influence hath allotted death and Hell... now draw up Faustus like a foggy mist into the entrails of yon laboring clouds...
当他们向空中吐的时候……我的四肢可能会从他们烟雾缭绕的嘴里伸出来……使我的灵魂可以升♥天♥。
that when they vomit forth into the air... my limbs may issue from their smoky mouths... so that my soul may but ascend to Heaven.
半个小时过去了。一切都将悄无声息地过去。
Half the hour is passed. It will all be passed anon.
哦,上帝,如果你不怜悯我的灵魂……然而因基♥督♥的血救赎了我……让我的痛苦结束吧。
Oh, God, if thou wilt not have mercy on my soul... yet for Christ's sake, whose blood hath ransomed me... impose some end to my incessant pain.
让浮士德在地狱里活1000年,10万年,最后得救。
Let Faustus live in Hell 1,000 years, 100,000, and at last be saved.
受诅咒的灵魂没有尽头。
No end is limited to damned souls.
你为什么不是一个没有生命的灵魂?或者为什么你拥有的是不朽的?
Why wert thou not a creature-wanting soul? Or why is this immortal that thou hast?
毕达哥拉斯说的轮回,如果真是这样的话,这个灵魂就会从我身边飞走……我就变成野兽了。
Pythagoras' metempsychosis, were that true, this soul should fly from me... and I be changed into some brutish beast.
所有的野兽都很快乐……因为当他们死后,他们的灵魂很快就溶解在元素中。
All beasts are happy... for when they die their souls are soon dissolved in elements.
但我的还得在地狱里受折磨。
But mine must live still to be plagued in Hell.
诅咒生下我的父母!
Cursed be the parents that engendered me!
不,浮士德,诅咒你自己吧。路西法诅咒……剥夺了你天堂的欢乐。
No, Faustus, curse thyself. Curse Lucifer... that hath deprived thee of the joys of Heaven.
它罢♥工♥。
It strikes.
现在,身体,转向空气……否则路西法♥会♥很快把你送到地狱!
Now, body, turn to air... or Lucifer will bear thee quick to Hell!
灵魂,他变成了小水滴,掉进大海,再也找不到了。
Soul, be changed into little water drops and fall into the ocean, ne'er to be found.
我的上帝!别那么凶狠地看着我!
My God! Look not so fierce on me!
毒蛇和蛇,让我喘口气。
Adders and serpents, let me breathe awhile.
丑陋的地狱,不要张开嘴!
Ugly Hell, gape not!
别来,路西法。
Come not, Lucifer.
我要烧掉我的书!
I'll burn my books!
一年、一个月、一个星期、自然的一天……让浮士德忏悔,拯救自己的灵魂。
A year, a month, a week, a natural day... that Faustus may repent and save his soul.
浮士德,太晚了!
Faustus, too late!
来不及不去欺骗。
Too late not to deceive.
我要飞到哪里去?
Whither shall I fly?
如果是上帝,他会把我扔进地狱!
If unto God, he'll throw me down to Hell!
你该死,浮士德!
You are damned, Faustus!
太迟了,浮士德!
Too late, Faustus!
看哪,基♥督♥的血流在天上!
See where Christ's blood streams in the firmament!
一滴就能拯救我的灵魂,半滴也行。
One drop would save my soul, half a drop.
我的基♥督♥!
My Christ!
魔鬼会撕裂你的肉体!
The Devil will tear thy flesh!
太迟了,后悔太迟了!
Too late, too late to repent!
我叫你死定了!
I call thee doomed!
永恒的诅咒!
Eternal damnation!
被判死刑!
Condemned to die!
被判死刑!
Condemned to die!
罪恶的回报是死亡。
The reward of sin is death.