给我酒,梅菲斯特菲利斯。
Give me wine, Mephistophilis.
-今天是星期几?-今天是圣彼得节。
- What day is this? - 'Tis Holy Peter's day.
这跟我们有什么关系?
What's that to us?
我知道你想见见教皇,参与其中。
I know you'd fain see the Pope and take some part.
因为我们不是普通的客人,所以我选择了他的私室供我们使用。
For the cause we are no common guests, I choose his privy chamber for our use.
他的私室。
His privy chamber.
我们要勇敢地面对他的乐观。
We'll be bold with his good cheer.
我希望教皇陛下能欢迎我们。
I hope His Holiness will bid us welcome.
我满足于给他们找点乐子,用他们的愚蠢来逗我们开心。
I'm content to compass them some sport and by their folly make us merriment.
那就魅惑我吧,让我隐身,随心所欲……我在罗马期间从未见过你。
Then charm me, that I may be invisible and do whatever I please... unseen by any whilst I stay in Rome.
浮士德,你应该。
Faustus, thou shalt.
马上跪下。
Kneel down presently.
布鲁托的蓝色火焰和赫克特的树……用魔法包围你……使你的眼睛不能看见。
Pluto's blue fire and Hecate's tree... with magic spells so compass thee... that no eye may thy body see.
浮士德,你想干什么就干什么吧……你不会被认出来。
So, Faustus, do what thou wilt... thou shalt not be discerned.
阿们。
Amen.
洛林的主人,请您走近一点好吗?
My Lord of Lorraine, wilt please you draw near?
大人,这道菜是米兰主教送来的。
My lord, this dainty dish was sent me from the Bishop of Milan.
谢谢你,先生。
I thank you, sir.
现在如何!
How now!
谁抢了你的盘子?
Who snatched that dish from thee?
难道没有人看吗?
Will no man look?
大人,也许是什么鬼……刚从炼狱出来,来向教皇陛下请求宽恕。
My lord, it may be some ghost... newly crept out of Purgatory, come to beg a pardon of Your Holiness.
也许是这样。
It may be so.
修道士……准备一首挽歌♥来平息这鬼魂的怒火。
Friars... prepare a dirge to lay the fury of this ghost.
我们将被钟、书和蜡烛诅咒。
We shall be cursed with bell, book, and candle.
铃、书和蜡烛。蜡烛、书和铃。
Bell, book, and candle. Candle, book, and bell.
前前后后,诅咒浮士德下地狱!
Forward and backward, to curse Faustus to Hell!
不久你就会听到猪的叫声、小牛的叫声和驴子的叫声……因为今天是圣彼得的节日。
Anon you shall hear a hog grunt, a calf bleat, and an ass bray... because it is Saint Peter's holiday.
来吧,弟兄们,我们要诚心诚意地办事。
Come, brethren, let's about our business with good devotion.
谁从餐桌上偷走了教皇陛下的肉,谁就该受到诅咒。
Cursed be he that stole His Holiness' meat from the table.
打了教皇陛下脸上一拳的人将受到诅咒。
Cursed be he that struck His Holiness a blow on the face.
打了桑德洛修士脑袋的人受了诅咒。
Cursed be he that took Friar Sandelo a blow on the pate.
扰乱我们神圣挽歌♥的人受咒诅。
Cursed be he that disturbeth our holy dirge.
拿走陛下酒的人受咒诅。
Cursed be he that took away His Holiness' wine.
告诉你…圣彼得!
Tell thou... Saint Peter that!
我只能吃一点肉我的胃不好但我想我可以和戴兜帽的人一起喝酒虽然我光着身子,你们别担心我一点也不冷我把皮囊塞得满满的
I cannot eat but little meat My stomach is not good But sure I think that I can drink With him that wears a hood Though I go bare, take ye no care I am nothing a-cold I stuff my skin so full within
背和腰都光着,光着脚和手都凉了但是肚子,上帝给你足够的好酒不管它是新的还是旧的
of jolly good ale and old Back and side go bare, go bare Both foot and hand go cold But belly, God send thee good ale enough Whether it be new or old
到这儿来,房♥东。
Come hither, landlord.
对我来说又是一屁♥股♥麻袋……还有我这些博学的同事。
Another butt of sack for myself... and these learned colleagues of mine.
别再装袋了,博士先生,别再装袋了。
No more sack, Master Doctor, no more.
没有了,小子?
No more sack, sirrah?
直到你付了30克朗…是你和你的朋友欠你的。
Until you have paid the sum of 30 crowns... owed by yourself and your friends here.
怎么,我告诉你,无赖,脑子里要有礼貌……对我的法庭给予应有的尊重…不然我就叫魔鬼来,让他把你带走。
What, I tell thee, knave, keep a civil tongue in your head... and pay due respect to my court... or else I'll call up the Devil and he bears thee off.
好了,博士先生,别再耍花招了。
Now, Master Doctor, no more of your tricks.
-我要我的钱。-他想要他的钱。
- I want my money. - He wants his money.
把戏,我让你看看把戏,你这个撒谎的无赖!
Tricks, I'll show you tricks, you lying knave!
说!土拨鼠!
Sot! Cuckold!
浮士德博士,醒醒,听我说。
Master Doctor Faustus, wake up and listen.
醒醒吧!
Wake up!
你不醒吗?你这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
Will you not wake? You son of a whore!
你这个会变魔术的无赖,我要把你弄醒!
You conjuring knave, I'll make you wake!
好了,好医生……把我的主人带到这里来,我的慷慨之主……装进他来时的麻袋里。
Now, good Doctor... turn mine host here, mine Lord Bountiful... into the sack from whence he came.
了,流氓!
Away, rogue!
怎么,你以为我是酒商吗?
What, doest think I am a vintner?
你是什么,浮士德……但是一个被判死刑的人呢?
What art thou, Faustus... but a man condemned to die?
去死。
To die.
浮士德,你算什么,不就是个死刑犯吗?
What art thou, Faustus, but a man condemned to die?
你的死期就要结束了。
Thy fatal time doth draw to final end.
绝望使你心中不信任。
Despair doth drive distrust into thy thoughts.
把这些激♥情♥和安静的睡眠混为一谈。
Confound these passions with a quiet sleep.
不过,基♥督♥确实把那个贼叫上了十字架。
Tush, Christ did call the thief upon the cross.
浮士德,安息吧……安静的自负。
Then rest thee, Faustus... quiet in conceit.
你说什么了吗,主人?
Did you say something, master?
没什么,孩子,没什么。
Nothing, boy, nothing.
如您所言,先生。
As you say, sir.
有三个年轻的学生侍候您。
Some three of your young students wait upon your honor.
你必须穿衣服。
You must dress.
这儿,先生,这儿。
Here, sir, here.
你想要我所有的东西吗,孩子?
Wouldst have my worldly goods, boy?
为什么,谁不愿意呢,先生?
Why, who would not, sir?
因为一个人在这个世界上想要什么,浮士德都能得到。
For whatsoever a man wants in this world, Faustus can have.
除了那不加考虑的光,买♥♥不到……穷♥人♥有一小支蜡烛。
All but that unconsidered light that will not buy... a poor man a small candle.
你离开我了,先生。
You've left me, sir.
不,它离开了我。因此,你拿去其余的吧。
Nay, it hath left me. Therefore, take thou the rest.
怎么,那是什么,先生?
Why, what's that, sir?
什么也没有,先生。
Why, nothing, sir.
你什么都不给我吗,先生?
You give me nothing, sir?
我所有的财产。
All my worldly goods.
我想我的主人不久就要死了……因为他把他所有的都给了我。
I think my master means to die shortly... for he hath given to me all his goods.
这边走,先生们。
This way, gentlemen.
你尊敬的主人,医生,会接见你的。
Your honored master, the doctor, will receive you.
先生们?
Gentlemen?
浮士德博士……我们就美女问题开过会……这是世界上最美丽的……我们已经下定决心……
Master Doctor Faustus... we have had conference about fair ladies... which was the beautifullest in all the world... and have determined with ourselves...
希腊的海伦是有史以来最令人钦佩的女士。
that Helen of Greece was the admirablest lady that ever lived.
因此,硕士博士……如果你能帮我们一个忙,让我们看看这位希腊的绝世贵妇……全世界都钦佩他的威严……我们应该认为我们非常感激你。
Therefore, Master Doctor... if you will do us that favor as to let us see that peerless dame of Greece... whom all the world admires for majesty... we should think ourselves much beholden unto you.
先生们……因此我知道你们的友谊是真诚的……浮士德的习惯是不会拒绝那些……祝他好运。
Gentlemen... for that I know your friendship is unfeigned... and Faustus' custom is not to deny the just requests of those... that wish him well.
你将看到希腊那位无与伦比的贵妇。
You shall behold that peerless dame of Greece.
没有其他的盛况和威严…就像帕里斯爵士带着她漂洋过海……从富庶的达达尼亚带来了战利品。
No otherwise for pomp and majesty... as when Sir Paris crossed the seas with her... and brought the spoils from rich Dardania.
谢谢您,先生……——而且确实很好奇————那就闭嘴吧……因为危险就在言语之中。
We thank you, sir... - and indeed are most curious-- - Be silent, then... for danger is in words.
我的智慧太单纯,无法赞美她。全世界都羡慕他的威严。
Too simple is my wit to tell her praise... whom all the world admires for majesty.
尽管愤怒的希腊人追逐……经过十年的战争,这样一个女王被强♥奸♥……他的天赐之美无人能比。
No marvel though the angry Greeks pursued... with ten years' war the rape of such a queen... whose heavenly beauty passeth all compare.
既然我们已经看到了大自然的杰作……唯一卓越的典范……我们走吧。
Since we have seen the pride of Nature's works... and only paragon of excellence... let us depart.
浮士德博士…使我得胜,引你的脚走生命的路。心碎,滴血,与泪水混合。
Doctor Faustus... that I might prevail to guide thy steps unto the way of life... break heart, drop blood, and mingle it with tears.
温柔的浮士德,离开这该死的艺术。
Gentle Faustus, leave this damned art.
我亲爱的朋友……我觉得你的话是安慰我忧伤的心。
My sweet friend... I feel thy words to comfort my distressed soul.
让我思考一下我的罪过。
Leave me awhile to ponder on my sins.
我要走了,亲爱的浮士德,但心情沉重……害怕你绝望的灵魂毁灭。
I go, sweet Faustus, but with heavy cheer... fearing the ruin of thy hopeless soul.
浮士德,你在哪里?
Where art thou, Faustus?
可怜虫,你做了什么事?
Wretch, what hast thou done?
你该死,浮士德,该死。
Damned are thou, Faustus, damned.
绝望,去死吧!
Despair and die!
地狱在呼唤正义,它咆哮着喊道:“浮士德,来吧!
Hell calls for right and with a roaring voice cries, "Faustus, come!
“你的时辰快到了!”
"Thine hour is almost come!"
浮士德会来惩罚你的。
Faustus will come to do thee right.
被诅咒的浮士德……现在怜悯在哪里呢?
Accursed Faustus... where be mercy now?
我忏悔,但我绝望。
I do repent and yet I do despair.
地狱带着优雅在我心中挣扎。
Hell strives with grace for conquest in my breast.
我该怎样做才能避开死亡的圈套呢?
What shall I do to shun the snares of death?
你这个叛徒,浮士德。
Thou traitor, Faustus.
我逮捕你的灵魂,因为你不服从我的主。
I arrest thy soul for disobedience to my sovereign lord.
反抗,不然我就撕碎你的肉。
Revolt, or I'll in piecemeal tear thy flesh.
甜Mephistophilis……恳求你的主原谅我不公正的臆断……我要再次用我的血来证实我从前对路西法所许的愿。
Sweet Mephistophilis... entreat thy lord to pardon my unjust presumption... and with my blood again I will confirm my former vow I made to Lucifer.
那么,快去做吧,不要装腔作势,免得你的漂流带来更大的危险。
Do it, then, quickly with unfeigned heart, lest greater dangers do attend thy drift.
有一件事,好仆人……让我渴望你……来满足我心中的渴望。
One thing, good servant... let me crave of thee... to glut the longing of my heart's desire.
这样我就可以把我最近见到的那位天上的海伦嫁给我的情人……他甜蜜的拥抱可能会熄灭干净……那些让我放弃誓言的念头。
That I may have unto my paramour that heavenly Helen which of late I saw... whose sweet embracings may extinguish clean... those thoughts that do dissuade me from my vow.
这事或你所愿的,都必成就……一眨眼的功夫。
This or what else thou shall desire shall be performed... in a twinkling of an eye.
就是这张脸发动了上千艘船……烧毁了伊利厄姆的塔顶?
Was this the face that launched a thousand ships... and burnt the topless towers of Ilium?
来,海伦……让我永生吧……用一个吻。
Come, Helen... make me immortal... with a kiss.
她的嘴唇……吸走我的灵魂。
Her lips... suck forth my soul.
看它飞到哪里去了。
See where it flies.
来吧,海伦,来吧。
Come, Helen, come.
把我的灵魂还给我。
Give me my soul again.
我将住在这里……因为天堂就在这嘴唇里,除了海伦娜,一切都是渣滓。
Here will I dwell... for Heaven is in these lips, and all is dross that is not Helena.
我将成为帕里斯,为了爱你,维滕贝格将被解雇,而不是特洛伊。
I'll be Paris and for love of thee instead of Troy shall Wittenberg be sacked.
我将与软弱的墨涅劳斯战斗并在我的羽冠上戴上你的颜色。
I will combat with weak Menelaus and wear thy colors on my plumed crest.
是的,我会伤到阿喀琉斯的脚跟……然后回到海伦身边……为了一个吻。
Yea, I will wound Achilles in the heel... and then return to Helen... for a kiss.
你比晚霞更美……身披千星之美……你比燃烧的朱庇特在不幸的塞墨勒面前出现时还要明亮。
Thou art fairer than the evening air... clad in the beauty of a thousand stars... brighter art thou than flaming Jupiter when he appeared to hapless Semele.
比天空的君主更可爱……在放荡的阿瑞塞莎碧蓝的臂弯里……只有你……做我的情人。
More lovely than the monarch of the sky... in wanton Arethusa's azured arms... and none but thou... shalt be my paramour.
,先生们!-怎么了,浮士德?
- Gentlemen! - What ails, Faustus?
我亲爱的同伴们,如果我和你们住在一起……那时我还活着,现在却永远地死去了。
My sweet chamber-fellows, had I lived with you... then had I lived still, but now I die eternally.