你想来真的吗
You wanna play?
哥们真抱歉给你添了不少麻烦
Boy, am I sorry I messed with you so much.
从现在起我那1000万要靠你去赢了
From now on, I tell you, my money is on you to win.
我很感激你这么做
I appreciate that.
我们的纳米机器人在那场打斗中工作过长了
Our nanobots were working overtime on that fight
不过你对蒂娜的判断是准确的
but you were right about Tina.
我不得不说我没想到她会赢
I have to say I did not see it coming.
现在就只剩海伦娜和克里斯蒂之间的一场比赛了
That leaves a showdown between Helena and Christie.
你希望谁赢啊?韦瑟比先生
And who's your favourite to win, Mr Weatherby?
我赌海伦娜她太强了
My money s on Helena. She rocks.
你说对了她确实还有其他一个纹身
You were right She does have another tattoo
首先我们得说好一件事
First I want a deal.
一好的 事成后我拿一半
Okay. Iwant half.
而且如果我赢了1000万也归我
And if I win, l get to keep the prize money.
当然
Of course.
我给你看点东西
Let me show you something.
你太聪明了
Very smart.
那个密室在佛像头里
The vault's in the Buddha head.
所以现在我们只需要找到入口
So now we just need to find a way in.
现在参赛者只剩我们4人了但是隼到底哪去了
So it's down to the four of us. But where's Hayabusa?
- 我从昨天起就没见过他一 好吧我们去找他
I haven't seen him since yesterday. - Well, lets go find him.
一不我一个人去一我也要一块去
No. Igo alone. - Well, l'm gonna come, too.
一 不他和你们没关系一现在看来可不是毫无关系
I said no. He means nothing to you. - Well, now, that's not entirely true.
一你知道的他和我一你的意思是
You know, he and l- You mean
就来了一回他挺持久的你了解的
Just once. He was so persistent, you know.
我开玩笑啦
I'm just kidding.
快克里斯蒂
Come on, Christie.
去二楼跟着我
Second floor. Follow me.
韦瑟比今天接下来的时间放你假吧
Weatherby, take the rest of the day off.
我有些事情还要处理
I've got some unfinished business to attend to.
真该死
Holy shit.
瞧我要是赢了奖金
See, when I win the money,
我肯定会建个一模一样的办公室
this is exactly the kind of office I'm gonna build.
我见过你不过你的脸怎么朝那个方向
I know you. But why are you facing that way?
干得好
Well done.
对了你说过你白天是干什么活来着?
Yeah, what did you say your day job was?
这么多台阶我的腿都酸了
That's a lot of steps. My legs are on fire.
一 我猜你这一天一定过得很糟的吧一说得没错
I guess you had a pretty rough day. - You could say that.
我输给了克里斯蒂
I lost to Christie.
恩我看见了不过胜负只在毫厘之间
Yeah, lsaw that. But it was a close fight.
海伦娜你几乎就进了”死或生”半决赛了
You almost made it to the semi- finals of DOA, Helena.
你父亲会为你骄傲的
Your father would have been very proud.
一 谢谢韦瑟比一不过你不必
Thanks, Weatherby. - lt's Weatherby, but you don't
哇
Wow.
这里可真舒适
This looks homey.
看看这个我们的一举一动都在他们的监视之下
Look at this. They ve been monitoring everything we do.
一群变♥态♥
Bunch of pervs.
隼
Hayabusa.
隼发生什么事了
Hayabusa. What happened?
好极了
Perfect.
我是说真的很棒
I mean it was amazing.
我还在上大学的时候你♥爸♥爸就直接雇用了我
Your father recruited me straight out of college.
我一点也不知道
I had no idea.
二 这很好一你♥爸♥爸很伟大
That's great. - Your father was a great man.
海伦娜我有些事要告诉你
Helena, there s something I should tell you.
达纳文想改变我研究的方向
Donovan wanted to take my research into a different direction.
达纳文想改变我研究的方向
Donovan wanted to take my research into a different direction.
这不可能发生我可以保证
lts never gonna happen, l can guarantee you.
我不会为了这种目的来召开”死或生大赛
I did not set up DOA for this purpose.
我想知道发生了什么
I want to know what happened
他和你♥爸♥爸为这个发生了争执
He and your father got into this big argument about it.
你肯定会为此付出代价的达纳文
You're not gonna get away with this, Donovan.
你♥爸♥爸十分反对这件事
Your father was so against this,
所以他决定终结这项研究
he decided to shut down the whole thing.
一那他为什么没有呢?一他没有机会
So why didn't he? - He never got a chance to.
他那天晚上就死了
He died that night.
所有作战单位注意这里是达纳文
This is Donovan to all units.
马上去台阶处处决海伦娜和韦瑟比
Proceed immediately to the Great Steps and eliminate Weatherby and Helena.
禁止任何人今天进入实验室
No one is to enter the Iab complex for the rest of the day.
一个也不准
And I mean no one.
你打算做什么?一我要去见达纳文
What are you gonna do? - l'm gonna go see Donovan.
我父亲希望达纳文受到应有的报应快走
My father didn't want him to get away with it so neither can I. Come on.
那么你想我做什么?一保护我
Well, what do you want me to do? - Protect me.
真是搞笑我刚想说让你保护我来着
That's funny I was just about to make the same suggestion.
怎么
What the
我会掩护你的海伦娜
l've got your back, Helena.
真疼打人一点都不好玩
That hurt. That didn't feel good.
喔好吧看来我以后肯定不会惹你
Whoal Okay. Weli, Im never gonna mess with you.
一点都不?
Never?
也许在可控制的条件下会的
Well, maybe in a controlled environment.
应该有另外一条路进实验室的
There's gotta be another way into the lab.
恩我就是从那里进的快来
Well, thats where I come in. Come on.
公主
Princess.
既然你们的注意力都集中到我身上了
Now that I have your attention,
我就给你们看看未来的技术吧
let me introduce you to the future.
真让人吃惊我不敢相信
This is amazing, l can't believe.
我爸爸从来没有告诉我这个
my father never told me about this.
恐怕你不知道的不只这个
Well, l'm afraid thats not the only thing you don't know.
达纳文用我的技术去实现他的野心
Donovan has taken my concept and used it for his own ends.
真愚蠢我该早点做点什么的
So stupid. I should have done something earlier.
现在该是收获的时刻了
Now it's time to harvest.
好现在又怎么了
Okay, now what?
达纳文开始下载了我们得快点
Donovan has begun the download. We got to go
一你认为这真的管用吗一当然啦是我做的
Do you think it will really work? - Of coursel I created itl
瞧
Look.
一帮帮他们一我正在做呢正在做呢
Help them. lm on it. l'm on it.
快快
Come on. Come on.
我必须绕开四个安全协议才能释放他们
I've got to bypass four security protocols to free them.
不容易
Not easy.
现在是最后的检测我等这一刻已经一年了
Now for the ultimate test. The moment I've had to wait a year for.
我一直让他处于良好的竞技状态
I've kept him in superb fighting condition.
放他进来
Send him in.
Hayatel My brother 疾风哥哥 O VIP4电影
一
Hayate. - Kasumi. 疾风一霞 OMP4电影
Kasumil 霞 OMP4电影
霞 我就怕你来找我
Kasumi, Iwas afraid you would come looking for me.
隼
Hayabusa.
你怎么不看好她呢
How could you let this happen?
一你妹妹的意志和你一样的坚定一对确实如此
一Your sister has the same strong will as you. - Yes, she does.
但是她缺乏格斗技巧的揉合时机和力量的把握
But she lacks that perfect blend of skills, timing and strength
都不如你你才是世界最强的武者
that set you apart as the world s greatest warrior.
你已经抓到我了放了他们吧
You have me. Let them go.
重要的事先来我要挑战你
First things first. I challenge you to a fight.
你赢了我就放了她们
You win, they all go free.
如果你拒绝这个小小的要求她们就死定了
If you refuse my simple request, they die.
你决定
Your choice.
那就来吧
So be it.
疾风
Hayatel
一 不一疾风
Nol Hayatel
绫音
Ayane.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我永远不会放弃你
I will never leave your side.
一加油一快了
Come on. - We're almost there.
全球的购买♥♥者们
Buyers from around the world,
我希望你们对这个即时的演示很满意
I hope you've enjoyed this Iive demonstration
你们现在应该对这个技术的力量有所了解了吧
of the sheer power of this new technology.
感谢你们购买♥♥这项技术
Thank you for your down payments.
马上信息就会传送到你们的下载软件里
Transmission to you of the download program will begin immediately.
一怎么了?一噢不
Whats going on? - Oh, no.
一这可不妙一什么不妙?
This is not good. - What's not good?
达纳文开始向全球的购买♥♥者传送资料了
Donovan's transmitting the programme to buyers across the world.
电影精选列表