你想玩真的吗小妞
You want to play, little girl?
所以根据我的消息来看海伦娜就是钥匙
So, according to my source, Helena is the key.
海伦娜是钥匙?
Helena is the key?
一我感觉地板在动一好极了我们需要的就是这个效果
I felt the earth move. - Yeah, that's the desired effect.
不是我说真的地板在动
No, really, lfelt the earth move.
来放松点你这么漂亮却老是绷着脸
Come on, loosen up. You re way too beautiful to be this tense.
也许和扎克的美好时光会让你放松的
Maybe a little quality time with Zack will loosen you up.
你根本杀不了我哥哥
You couldn't have killed my brother.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
一 闭着一好
Keep them closed. - Okay.
一你穿得衣服太多了一嘿现在不是了
You're wearing way too much clothing. - Hey, now.
一你穿得衣服太多了一嘿现在不是了
You're wearing way too much clothing. - Hey, now.
一你穿得衣服太多了一嘿现在不是了
You're wearing way too much clothing. - Hey, now.
到老爹这来躺我身上来
Come to daddy. Lay it on me.
哦该死
Oh, shit
蒂娜
Tina.
打得真不错
Quite a fight.
霞没有辜负他哥哥的盛名
Kasumi lives up to her brother s reputation.
4分之1决赛就剩一个名额了
One quarter final spot left.
看起来会是场父女间的死斗好
Looks like a father- daughter grudge match. Yeah.
很感激收留我睡觉我的房♥间完全毁了
Thanks for letting me sleep here. My room is an absolute wreck.
蒂娜表演时间到了
Tina. lt's show time.
老爸现在可不行我穿着内衣呢
Dad. Not now I'm in my underwear.
我讨厌内衣
Which I hate.
你干吗不像我一样光着身子睡我又不会知道的
Why you can't just sleep in the nude like me, l'll never know.
一哦天哪一不是啊老爸她只是另外一个参赛者而已
Oh, my God. - No. Dad, she's just another fighter.
一我们只是睡一块而已一是啊我看得出来
We're just sleeping together. - Yeah, Ican see that.
No, no. lmean, we' re not sleeping together, 不不 我不是指上♥床♥ OMP4电影
我们只是睡在一起
we're just sleeping. OMP4电影
看起来我酉裳的太儿找梨了一个特别的朋友OMP4电影 lt seems to be like my baby girl's found herself a special friend.
我们明天解决吧亲爱的见到你很高兴小姐
We ll settle up tomorrow, sweetie. Nice to meet you, miss. OMP4电影
一蒂娜的真名叫克里斯蒂一老爸
Tina's real name is Christina. - Dad. OMP4电影
多谢了贱♥人♥
Thanks a lot, bitch. OMP4电影
省点力气吧亲爱的明天可是决斗的大日子
Save your strength, sweetheart. Big day tomorrow fighting Daddy. OMP4电影
达纳文博士你得看看这个
Dr. Donovan, you should take a look at this.
你见过这个叫麦克斯的家伙吗
Have you seen this Max character?
一他也是参赛者一恩是的
A DOA fighter. - Yeah, right.
这个家伙是个冒牌货我们该把他赶出岛区
This guy's a total fake. We should kick him off the island.
你只是担心这个冒牌货会钓你的梦中情人
You're just worried this phony's making the moves on your dream girl.
我可以把他赶走或者留下他开开心
I can have him removed from DOA island, or I can have some fun.
让他和贝曼打吧一挑得好先生
Punch up Bayman. - Good call, sir.
嘿伙计你玩完了
Hey, buddy, your time's up.
你知道吧这只是凑巧我
You know, that was an accident. l
哇
Wow.
克里斯蒂老是扯我的毯子
Christie kept stealing all the blankets.
你肯定这个方法管用
You know, are you sure this is such a good idea?
这些针尖可是挺锋利的
Because those things look really sharp.
针灸有很好的医疗效果
Acupuncture has many medicinal qualities.
但是要是一个忍♥者用的话就可以杀人
But in a ninja's hands, it can be lethal.
感觉确实不错
That actually feels better.
蒂娜
Tina.
小心点亲爱的
Careful, baby.
亲爱的我来的又不是时候是吗
Sweetie? I've come at a bad time again, haven't 1?
一克里斯蒂知道你们之间的事吗?一老爸
Does Christie know about you two? - Dad.
我说啊我们还是抓紧把决斗结束了吧
You know what? Let's just go ahead and get this over with.
在我的筏子上就得听我的
My raft, my rules.
谁先摔下去谁就算输
Whoever falls in the water first loses.
很公平蒂娜
Fair enough, Tina.
不老爸你竟然咬我
Nol Dad, you bit mel
对不起老式摔跤让我产生了条件反射
Sorry. Old wrestling reflex.
老爸你必须明白
Dad, you have to understand.
我来这里是为了证明我不是只会玩假摔跤的人
l'm here to prove that I'm not a fake.
就算我不得不伤害你
Even if that means I have to hurt you.
亲爱的做的好
Nice try, sweetie.
老爸你不认真
Dad, you're not taking this seriously.
好极了
Yes.
好
Yeah.
一好痒啊一说真的我是按♥摩♥专家
That's ticklishl Seriously, l'm an expert
一住手一你得信任我
Stop it Trust me.
我有个问题想问
I have a question.
你平常做下蹲练习吗
Do you do squats?
真抱歉手滑了下
Sorry. Just slipped right out of my hands.
我们要玩排球你想加入吗?
We're playing volleyball, you want in?
好啊我们一起玩吧
Yeah, lets play.
如果你一定要知道我刚才其实在工作
If you must know, I was working.
用钓马子来形容好像更加合适
Working it"seemed a better description.
海伦娜和我接受任何人的挑战
Helena and I take on all comers.
嘿霞来吧让我们给她俩上一课
Hey, Kasumi, come on, let's go kick some ass.
我希望你打排球比你勾引男人来得在行
I just hope you're better at volleyball than you are at seduction.
我赌50美分蒂娜会输得很难看
Fifty says that Tina gets her little ass stomped.
你知道的再想想干吗不加注到一美元呢
You know, on second thought, why don t we just go ahead and make it a whole dollar?
隼你没事吧
Hayabusa, are you all right?
没事
Yeah.
你觉得你能吸引这些人注意力吗
Do you think you can manage to keep them occupied?
我想查查他的实验室看看有没有疾风的下落
l'd like to explore his Iab. Search for signs of Hayate.
我试试
I can try.
嘿霞快点
Hey, Kasumi, come on.
参加聚会的人都过来我希望你们在阳光下玩得开心
Party people gather around. l hope you re enjoying the fun in the sun
但是今天在结束前我们还有机会一睹性感的排球比赛
but before the day is done, we got some hot action.
来得正是时候
Just in time.
现在不多废话了让比赛马上开始吧
Now without further ado, let's get this game started for all of you.
打出”死或生”大赛的风格尽管来吧
DOA style. Bring it on.
观众们先得5分的队伍胜出
First to five wins, folks.
噢好性感的比赛
Oh. This action is hot.
好
Yeah.
哦克里斯蒂来了个怪力扣杀干得好美女
Oh Christie with a monster smash. You go, girl.
好霞和蒂娜反击扳回比分
Yes. Kasumi and Tina making a comeback with that shot.
我必须离开下
I must go.
绫音我不想和你打
Ayane. I don't want to fight you
你这个叛逃的忍♥者
You are a shinobi.
疾风也曾经来参加比赛但是你却没有追杀他
So was Hayate when he came here, yet you did not pursue him.
疾风不一样
Hayate was different.
就因为你喜欢他?
Because you loved him?
我们两个都在乎疾风的生死你该帮我查明真♥相♥
Hayate is in both our hearts. Help me find out what happened to him.
他已经死了你离死期也不远了
He's dead. Prepare to join him.
霞霞
Kasumi. Kasumi.
她在背部下方有一个纹身对吧?
The tattoo she has is on her lower back, right?
这么说吧我刚刚破解了它
Well, l've just deciphered it
意思是”海伦娜”明白了吧?
and it means"Helena". Get it?
海伦娜是钥匙肯定也是密♥码♥
Helena is the key. Helena must be the code.
麦克斯干得真不错
Max, it's brilliant.
那纹身是去年在巴黎绣的她还在我们面前炫耀过
Except she had it done last year in Paris. She s been showing it off to us.
- 我叫韦瑟比一你这是干嘛?
l'm Weatherby. - What are you doing?
我在实验室里工作我叫韦瑟比
I work in the lab. l'm Weatherby.
一 我叫海伦娜一我知道
Helena. - lknow.
想再来一杯吗我帮你再拿一杯吧
Would you like another drink? I'Il get you another drink.
我再给你拿一杯吧一多谢威灵顿
I'I get you another drink, yeah. - Thanks, Wellington.
事实上我叫韦瑟比这个名字还有个很有趣的故事
Actually, it's Weatherby. lt's a pretty funny story.
有一次我祖父骑着马来我们家拜访
My grandfather came over with his horse
有一次我祖父骑着马来我们家拜访
My grandfather came over with his horse
有一次我祖父骑着马来我们家拜访
My grandfather came over with his horse
一 嘿韦拉比一在呢
Hey, Wallabyl- Yes?
你在那里干吗呢
What are you doing
我祖父有一次来拜访
My grandfather came over
嘿心肝放松我们正聚会呢
Hey, baby, come on, loosen up. lt's a party.
说吧我知道你想和我跳舞
Come on, you know you want to dance with me.
噢看起来我确实很愿意
Well, see, ld love to.
但是我不确定你用两条断腿怎么站得住
But I don't know how good you're gonna be on the dance floor with two broken legs.
看来你是想把大家的兴致都给毁了是吧
So, what, you re just gonna ruin this party for everybody?
好吧明天日出时
Fine. Sunrise tomorrow morning.
- 紫禁广场?一好吧
Forbidden Square? - Fine.
电影精选列表