Don't sit down alone.
纳兹和我今晚要出去玩
Naz and I are going tonight.
这个酒吧棒极了 你一定得来
There is a great club. Join us.
你必须来啊 杰德?
You really have to go with it. Okay, Jade?
你能来吗?
Do you join?
杰德 ...
Jade ...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你还好吗?
Is it going?
嗯 挺好的
Yes, fine.
真的
I mean it.
我没事
It's really good.
我不想让你觉得...
I don't want you to think ...
我不想让你觉得 什么都没有意义
I don't want you to think that did not suggest anything.
只是...
Maar ...
我喜欢你 杰德
I love you, Jade.
我一直都喜欢你
That has always been the case.
我们去找沙姆吧
Let's see where Sham is.
- 我最好的朋友 - 怎么了?
-You're my best friend. -Wat?
我说我们是最好的朋友 对吧?
I said we are each other's best friends. Toch?
放轻松
Take it easy.
- 我们不该这样做 - 做都已经做了 傻瓜
-I shouldn't do this. -That's too late now.
我可能怀孕了
Maybe I'm pregnant.
纳兹会是一个好父亲吗?
Would Naz be a good father?
会吧
I think so.
我累了
I am overtime.
我胸好大啊 你看看
And I have big tits. You have to see how thick they are.
我们都快变成老女人了吧?
We'll be both milfs soon. Toch?
两岁了吗?
Are they two?
孩子 有两岁了吗?
The little one. Are they two?
哦 是打给你的
Oh, it's for you.
说“你好”
Just say 'hello'.
多少钱?
Hoeveel?
嗨 亲爱的
Ha, baby.
- 你花了多少钱? - 怎么了?
-How much has it cost you? -Wat?
感觉没什么差别
Because I see no difference.
嗯 手术不大成功
It didn't work there.
我能跟你待一会吗?
Can I stay with you for a while?
我两个孩子还在家呢
My children are back home.
噢 他们回来了
Are they back?
挺好的
Geweldig.
你还记得…你说的关于你女儿的事吗?
Do you know what you last told about your daughter?
你说的不对
That is not true.
你或许看起来像可怕的怪物 就像卡西莫多一样...
(《巴黎圣母院》)
You can look like a horror monster, like Quasimodo ...
但在孩子的眼中...
but what a child sees ...
在你的孩子眼中 你是最美的
In the eyes of your child Are you the most beautiful.
那才是孩子眼里的母亲
That's what a mother is for a child.
我也不想抽烟
I don't even want to smoke.
这个月我们有几位实力很强的候选人 所以结果可能有点出乎意料
This month we had unexpected a few strong candidates.
这位因其富有感染性的微笑和积极的态度而被提名...
Because of her radiant smile and positive attitude ...
杰德.纽金特 干得不错 杰德.
Were you wearing Jade Nugent. Well done, Jade.
杰德 我是黛西. 你妈被拘留了
Jade, with Daisy. Your mother has been arrested.
她要被释放了 但你得去接瑞伊.
They are going to release her, but you have to get Rae.
我的梦想全靠那个包 所有人都有的梦想
My dreams were in that bag. Dreams that everyone has.
我以为我们会一起离开这里 你知道吗?
I thought we were somewhere would go.
你 我 还有瑞伊
We with his three.
去迪士尼啊…
To Disneyland or so.
拉普兰德啊…
Or Lapland.
你怎么可以随便离开啊…
You can just go there.
对不起 妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
真的对不起 我会弥补的
I'm really sorry. I'll make it good again.
傻♥逼♥保安 你知道他干了什么?
Such a jerk of a security guard. Do you know what he did?
他还检查婴儿车底下
He looked at the bottom of the pram.
我都在那藏东西
There I had hidden stuff.
他们现在去公♥寓♥了
They are now in the flat.
他们要检查我所有的东西
They search all my stuff.
瑞伊也在这吗?
Is Rae here too?
嗯 一个社工看着她
Yes, at the social worker.
每个人都知道 我把她照顾得很好 我从来没让她发生任何事
I take good care of her. Everyone says so. Her will not happen.
你为她付出了很多
You do so much for her.
也为我付出了很多
And also for me.
你住院的时候...
When you were in hospital ...
我都没去看你
I did not come to you.
- 你来了啊 - 不 开始没去
-Well true. -No, not in the beginning.
- 那我不知道 我失去意识了 - 我是不想去
-No idea. I was out of consciousness. -I didn't want to be there.
他们给我说...
They said ...
你脸被烧掉了一半以上…
that more than half your face was burned.
他们介绍了相关的手术...
They told about the operations needed ...
移植啊...
the transplants ...
要花的时间...
how long it would take ...
疼痛啊...
the pain ...
这太难了
It was too difficult.
我的孩子啊...
My little girl ...
- 我都不敢去看你 - 你也不需要啊…
-I couldn't look at you. - It didn't have to.
我不敢看他把你伤害成什么样子
I couldn't see it how he had broken you.
他没有 妈
He didn't break me, Mom.
他没有
He didn't do that.
这是什么?
What are you doing there?
- 工作得的 - 真的假的?
-Won my work. -Get some.
- 月度最佳员工 - 真的假的
-I'm an employee of the month. -Get some.
我要用这个打那个保安
I'm gonna hit that security guard with it.
妈妈...
Mama ...
这是什么啊?
What is that?
这是给你的
It's for you.
不要扯
Do not pull.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
拜拜 黛西.
Goodbye, Daisy.
说“拜拜”
Just say goodbye.
车...
Bus...
妈妈...
Mama ...
姥姥 姥姥 姥姥...
Grandma, Grandma, Grandma ...