他今天...
that he is not there ...
不在
vandaag.
傻♥逼♥一个
What a bitch.
您好 麦考尔先生 我是MVT公♥司♥的弗拉维娅
Hi, Mr McCall. I'm Flavia from Modern Vue Technology.
我们的代理已经记下了您的要求
I have noted that the representative give you some extra attention.
太好了 谢谢您 祝您今日愉快
That's great. Thank you. I wish you a very nice day.
您好 我是MVT公♥司♥的娜塔莎
Hi, with Natasha from Modern Vue Technology.
好的您说 我在记
Goed. I just take note.
合同里写了 一天能去四次洗手间
In your contract you say four times per day to the toilet power.
每次最多15分钟
Up to 15 minutes at a time.
所以现在你拿不到工资了
Before that time you are not paid.
如果拿不到工资 我就不会坐在那了 我不想无所事事
If I am not paid, I will go Don't sit there. I'm not a bother.
他喜欢被人抚摸
He likes to be stroked.
他喜欢被人抚摸
He likes to be stroked.
他看起来很生气
He looks very angry.
或许你可以消除他的怒气
Maybe you can calm him down.
你还养别的宠物吗?
Do you also have other animals?
- 你真想知道吗? - 当然了
-You'd like to know, huh? - Absolutely.
哦 你是…足控?
Oh no, you are such a foot type.
或许吧 我都给你看了 你也应该给我看看吧
Miss Chien. I'll show you this. Now you can show me the same thing.
你好奇怪啊
You're disturbed, friend.
你还好吗? 你不会嗑药了吧?
Are you doing well? Did you swallow a pill or something?
- 我今天尽力了... - 尽力什么?搞怪还是正常?
-I do my best today ... - To be weird or normal?
奇怪对于你来说就是工作吧
I think you are pretty weird.
谢谢你
Thank you.
钱没什么用
The salary is really worthless.
- 你要去接孩子吗? - 不 我妈去
-Do you have to get your little ones? - No, my mother does.
- 你有照片吗? - 当然了
-Do you have a photo? - Sure.
- 她好漂亮 - 谢谢你
-What is she beautiful? - Thank you.
- 你也有孩子吗? - 是的 一个男孩一个女孩
-Do you also have children? - Yes. A boy and a girl.
但他们现在不跟我住一块
They don't live with me now.
你从这工作多久了?
How long have you been working there?
三年了
Three years.
那么久?
So long?
- 我不准备待那么久 - 为什么?
-I'm not so full for so long. - Why not?
我不知道 我总是说错话
I don't know. I always say the wrong things.
等你得“月度最佳员工”的时候
Just wait for you employee of the month.
你会开心得不得了
Then you cry out of luck.
我要出国做手术 所以…
I'm going abroad for an operation.
只能先这样了
I have to save for that.
- 怎么了? - 你们在开派对?
-All right? - Is there a party?
没有 只是喝酒而已
No, we drink something.
我只是想给你说 那家诊所可以给我做手术
I'll just tell you that the clinic can do my surgery.
挺好的 真的
Cool. Really, though.
- 你来不来了? - 我遇到了一个男的
-Are you coming? - I met a guest.
- 她遇见了个男人 - 只是一♥夜♥情♥罢了
-That's true. - It was something for one night.
假的吧 别蒙人啊
Not true. You shouldn't lie.
讲出你的故事
Come on, tell.
他那里很大 很大
He was huge. Really huge.
她在说他下面吗? - 不 是他的腿hh
Does she mean his penis now? - No, his leg.
我换个坐姿
I'm going to sit down well.
她是这么说的: 如果你在他那上面倒点可♥卡♥因♥...
She said: If you do some coke now sprinkle on his cock ...
- 她就是这么说的 你看 他也知道 - 你啥都点头
-She said that. You see, he knows it too. - You nod as if you know everything.
- 我知道她要倒了 - 就像撒盐一样
-I still know she was spreading it on my cock. - Sprinkle with salt.
像撒盐一样…
Sprinkle with salt ...
然后…
But then.
操
Fuck ...
你干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
没干什么
Niets.
啥?
Wat?
- 怎么了? - 你认真的吗?
-What happens? - Is that really?
- 你就这么让别人看你? - 我的个神啊...
-Do you show yourself to men? - For one's sake ...
- 你孩子还在那边呢 - 她睡着了 听不见
-While the little one is lying there? - She's sleeping. She doesn't belong.
神啊 杰德.
Good, Jade.
男人在你房♥间里自♥慰♥ - 不在真的房♥间里 这是虚拟的
-Men masturbating in your room. - It's virtual.
- 和我外孙女在一个房♥间里 - 把她留下
-In the same room as my grandchild. - Leave her here.
妈...
Mam ...
- 别放车上 - 抱歉
-Not on the car. - Sorry.
- 那人肯定在盯着我的脸看 - 不 他没有
-He still looks. To my face. - No, no.
- 肯定的 - 不 他没有
-Really, though. - Not.
有一次 我还在医院 我妈第一次带我女儿来看我
At one time, I was still in the hospital, brought my mother Rae for the first time.
她一进来 盯着我说:
She comes in, looks at me and says:
她说:
She says:
“怪物"
Monster.
然后我妈说:
And my mother says:
这是只可爱的怪物 瑞伊.
It's a sweet monster, Rae.
就像幼儿园里那个 ”梦幻花♥园♥“. 你知道吗?
Just like In the Dream Garden, that toddler program. Do you know that?
我就躺在那看着她 她就点着头 一直说…
And I lie there and look at her. She kept saying it.
一直说
She kept saying it.
我真的...
I was ...
我跟孩子玩呢 然后接到一通电♥话♥
I was chilling with the baby and then the phone went.
我前男友打来的 说想过来看看我们
He was. He asked if he could come by.
当时我们没有住在一起
We didn't live together at that time.
也没钱
We had no money.
所以我答应了
So I said okay.
之后他走进门...
He came in ...
我们看着电视呢…
We were chilling for the TV.
突然感觉脸上有什么东西
I felt something on my face.
我一开始以为是咖啡
I first thought it was coffee.
我用手去摸
I felt with my hands.
是我的皮肤
It was my skin.
我开始大喊
I began to scream.
然后瑞伊…也开始喊
Rae guessed too.
我跑了出去…
I ran out.
幸好我的邻居 那个老太太的门开着
Fortunately, the door was open my old neighbor.
我跑了进去 把头放到洗手池里
I ran inside. I kept my face under the tap.
我想打开水龙头 但我的手...
I tried to open the tap, but my hands ...
不能动了
It didn't work.
皮肤在掉落…
My skin just hung loose.
- 在开玩笑吗? - 她们只是在玩而已
-Is this a joke? - They just play.
- 认真的吗? - 她玩得很开心
-Is this a joke? - She's a cheerful girl.
- 那是谁给的? - 她爸爸
-Who does that have? - Dad.
嗨 杰德. 她爸爸给她的
Hi, Jade. She got this from Dad.
你带她去监狱了?
Has she been to prison?
那有一堆恋童癖和杀人犯 你脑子有什么问题?
To all those pedos and killers?
- 杰德 先冷静一下 - 把孩子给我
-Jade, calm down for a moment. - Give my daughter.
帕特也不想惹麻烦 她就是个麻烦
Pat is not looking for problems. This is a playground.
还TM不想惹麻烦? 操 你们TM一群傻♥逼♥
No problems? Fall dead, bunch of idiots.
妈妈得去找包啊
Mom must find her bag.
我TM怎么把包丢了的
How can I lose my bag now?
- 你还好吗 亲爱的? - 我把手♥机♥落桌子上了
-All right? - I left my phone.
你要去拿吗?
Are you gonna get him?
- 这是你的孩子吗? - 是的
-Is that your little one? - Yes.
乖
Kijk.
看啊
Look.
看啊 瑞伊...
Look Rae ...
耶 找到了一些钱
Aha, now we have money.
唔...
Vroem ...
撞车了
The car has fallen.
唔...
Vroem ...
唔...
Vroem ...
哔…哔...
Beep beep ...
唔...
Vroem ...
唔...
Vroem ...
我想回家...
I want to go home ...
抱歉亲爱的 我该锁门了
I'm sorry, sweetheart. I have to close.
好的 抱歉
Oké. Sorry.
- 你们没事吧? - 没事的
-Will it succeed? - Yeah.
晚安
Good evening.
她还好吗?你完全不管我的感受 你只考虑你自己
Is she okay? What are you doing to me? You always only think of yourself.