- 小点声 - 她太他妈自私了
-Quiet but. - You are a great egoist.
- 杰德 把孩子给我 - 你不能就这么把她带走
-Jade, give her to me. - You can't just unpack her.
- 留给我就行 - 瑞伊需要保持稳定
-Leave her with me. - Rae needs regularity.
她全身发凉
It's ice-cold.
你妈会把她带回家
Your mother takes her home.
去沙姆家 杰德…
Go to Sham, Jade.
- 呆上一段时间 - 为什么?那瑞伊呢?
-For a while. - What? And then Rae?
这会让她迷惑的… 她不知道会见到你
It's too confusing. She never knows when she will see you.
- 黛西很专业... - 放屁
-Daisy is professional ... - Bullshit.
她需要休息和稳定 你什么都给不了她
She needs rest and regularity, and she doesn't get that from you.
至少目前是这样
For a while.
你可以留下 亲爱的 但只能睡沙发…
You can stay, honey, but you have to sleep on the couch.
我男人要赚一大笔钱
My sweetheart is going to make a lot of money.
您手术剩余应付款到截止日期了
Your invoice is still open.
为确认您在我们诊所的手术 现需汇款3400镑
You need to transfer £ 3400 for your operation.
丑女以为自己很性感
Ugly girl thinks she's horny
这太刺♥激♥了
It's crazy.
你不用这么“偷偷地”看好吗? 我就在这呢
You really don't have to secretly to see, hear. I'm here.
- 我去你干嘛? - 你个混♥蛋♥
-What do we get now? - You bastard.
- 离我远点 - 去你♥妈♥的♥
-Get away. - Gore acorn.
- 滚开 - 她疯了
-Get up. - It was disturbed.
还丑呢
Lelijke ...
你们还看什么?
What are you watching now?
妈?
mam
杰德?
我只是想来看看她
I wanted to see her for a moment.
她在托儿所
She is on the crèche.
妈...
Mam ...
- 我现在能回家住了吗? - 她刚稳定下来
-May I come home again? - She's just in her rhythm.
黛西说环境很重要
Daisy says it's going for the right environment.
但黛西还以为我在这
But Daisy thinks I'm still here.
我去开门
I have to open.
你还好吗?你还记得 我提过的那个摩洛哥的诊所...
All right? You know, that clinic in Marrakesh I was talking about ...
我准备去了
That goes on.
花钱也不多 你要不要一起去?
It is very cheap there. Do you join?
- 你认真的吗? - 是啊 阳光、酒吧…肯定很棒
-Do you think so? - Yes. Sun, clubs ... Super.
- 听着不错 - 那你去吗?
-Goed. - Are you going?
- 行啊 那我去 - 太棒了
-Yeah, I'm going. - Yeah.
我们走吧 小混♥蛋♥
We're leaving here, assholes.
给我箱子
Get off my suitcase.
我真的想喝酒
I want to drink some. I need it.
我想喝酒 真的
I gotta have some drinks. Echt.
- 你知道吗?那算性骚扰了 - 但你喜欢啊
-That is sexual harassment. - You like that.
你还没夸我衣服和箱子很搭呢
You haven't said yet how beautiful my top suits my suitcase.
你还好吗?
All right?
准备好了吗?
Klaar?
- 我们可别误机啊 - 操
-We must not miss the flight. - What is it?
不是跟你说了他也去嘛?
I told you he was going along?
- 那有一个真的骆驼 - 你看见了?
-There is a camel running there. - Did you see that?
看到了一群
I see camels.
做了手术 你就会……
After the operation you become completely ...
这个阳光 这个阳光...
The sun, the sun ...
看啊
What a hotel.
- 这个选择不错吧? - 很好 很好
-Good choice, huh? - Top.
304房♥间
304th
楼层很高 我喜欢
We are high. Mooi.
还不错吧?
Not bad, huh?
- 这有点臭 - 是吗?
-It stinks here. - Yes?
是的 有点臭
Yes, it stinks.
我要把这张床放一边 这样就不会跟你们挨着了
I put this bed somewhere else. I don't sleep next to you.
- 你要怎么样? - 我要把床搬到这
-What are you going to do? - My bed must be here.
我来帮你
I'll help you.
- 抬起来 - 我身上都有臭味了
-Lift it. - I stink.
把它挪到这
We're putting it here.
- 很好 - 你经常健身吗 杰德?
-Very good. -Do you often come to the gym?
跳上去就行
Just jump.
你干什么?这多硬啊
What are you doing? It's hard.
你还需要毯子和枕头
You need blankets and pillows.
快来看风景 好美啊
Look, that view. Mooi.
你还好吗?
Is it okay?
我没事 只是想马上做手术而已
Yes. I just wanted the surgery was already behind.
- 有柠檬汁和橙汁 - 柠檬的
-I have lemon and orange. - Lemon.
哪里的噪声?
What do I hear now?
- 他们在祈祷 - 听着像我的“周五夜”哈哈
-The call to prayer. - It sounds like my Friday night.
尊重人家一点吧 没有人教你吗?
Show some respect. Didn't anyone tell you that?
至少最近没有
Not the last time.
你还好吧?
Does he go well?
- 纳兹 看这个 - 你看他发型也戴不了啊
-Naz, come here. - Look at his hair. He doesn't want that.
- 什么? - 你试试
-Nou? - You gotta do it.
还是算了吧 不然看着像个当地人
I'm really going forward. Now I look like a Moroccan.
- 你乳♥头♥是不是漏出来了? - 操
-Does your nipple come out? - Fuck.
谁让你扯的
You dress me up.
我也想要一个这个...
I also want something like that ...
沙姆 我要进去了 我有点烤的慌
Sham, I'm going inside. It's too hot for me.
- 你有事? - 你还好吗?
-All right? -Are you all right?
你不晒太阳吗?
Don't you get in the sun?
再也不想晒了
Never again in the sun.
可能这就是命吧
I'm damned.
别乱说
Not true.
我的上帝和你们的不同 我的上帝是肮脏的
My god is different from yours. My god is a filthy god.
你知道吗...
What happens to you is ...
发生在你身上的事和上帝无关
has nothing to do with God.
那次我们和他一起出去 他看到我们在一起...
When it was out with him, and he saw us together ...
可我们什么都没干
We did nothing.
虽然可能我想...
Maybe I wanted to ...
但我们实际什么都没做
but we didn't really do anything.
对吧?
Toch?
就像蛇皮一样
It's just a snake skin.
但很软…
But soft.
很软
Very soft.
妈...
Mam ...
妈?
Mam?
好的 晚点再说
Okay, you speak later.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
- 你还好吗? - 还好
-All right? - Yeah.
- 你去哪玩了?游泳池? - 浑身是汗
-Where have you been? By the pool? -I'm sweating myself.
沙姆...
Sham ...
拜托 我们该准备走了
Come on, we have to prepare.
我必须去吗?
Do I really need to?
别担心
Don't worry.
到了给我发个信息
App me if you are there.
女士 这就是那家诊所的地址
Madame, this is the address of the clinic.
你确定是这里吗?
Are you sure it's here?
- 你有确切的地址吗? - 有 这个
-Do you have an address? -I got this.
是这里吗?
Is it here?
请跟我来 女士
Madame, follow me.
就是这里了
This is the address.
正常来说 应该在这
The clinic is here. Normally.
应该就是这里的
This is the exact address.
- 好吧 跟我来 - 它在哪啊?
-Okay, follow me. -Where is it?
正常来说就是这里
Here, normally.
我真不知道了
I don't know. Not really.
那打个电♥话♥吧
Can I call?
- 我打吗? - 我来吧
-Will I call? -I do it.
行 你也有电♥话♥
Okay, you got a phone.
我觉得不是这里啊
I think it's not here.
电♥话♥打不通
There is no connection.
电♥话♥号♥码有问题
Wrong number.
电♥话♥号♥码不对
The number is not correct.
这也太惨了 杰德. 这次旅行之后...
Something terrible for you, Jade. After the whole trip ...
不要自暴自弃